• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

ELON HAS ALREADY FREED MTG, LAUREN, MADISON AND MATT. Check out their first tweets below...

Yup

It's going to get a bit heated now at DP. But remember it does not matter that Musk controls
Twitter. ;)

Only that the Wokatopians are starting to fly the coop!

twitter-png.gif

Buh-bye

Elon hasn't even fully bought Twitter yet, WTF are you Taliban talking about?
Who said they'd leave the country if Musk acquired twitter?

Just doing what right wingers do, lie and act like assholes

Free at last free at last, Ben Shapiro is free at last…

This is all pretty weird.
You have posted many examples of Repubs. tweeting, yet several GOPers on this thread and others seem to think people like Jordan, Boebert and Marge Greene have been silenced by twitter.
What am I missing?
Is this an example of TDS......Twitter Derangement Syndrome?

He did grow up in Africa. Maybe he has a different idea about rules.
I don't know if you have ever been in a forum that has no rules but they are a waste of time.

I think we all like this forum, in part anyway, because it does have rules.

I am not on Twitter, but seems to me that by removing the rules musk will drive twitter into the ground.

These kind of white people will say ANYTHING... in their desperation to try and Re-Invigorate White Nationalism.... They think life is about "white people first".... and these crazies continue trying that same dumb crap of white people during Civil Rights Marches, "talking about "Their Way" of life" ..

Damn, the white people only way of the past... Deal with the Diversity Reality of Today.... that is not going to submit itself to 'white nationalism's white dominance desperate agenda.
You know what’s really funny! I did not hear/see one person talking about "Color" or "Diversity" except you!
How is it that YOU can hear these things being said, but no one else? And how can you hear them saying this when it's not even being written?....
It's as if you are in an alternate reality of your own, where you just make stuff up as you go...

Attachments

• RaceCard.JPG
    RaceCard.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 0
I have trouble imagining anything more profoundly stupid than declaring that a private person buying a public company and reversing its management's prior decisions is proof that it was "blocking people because of politics".

😂

But then, Trumpists probably couldn't come up with any comments if they didn't automatically assume that anything perceivable as negative that happens to one of them happened specifically because someone wanted to hurt a Trumpist or make them look bad.
The problem with these politicians in general is they think this is all a game. Where are the adult legislators??

I'm sorry that you didn't realize that all the people I've been posting have been tweeting forever. Maybe pay attention next time.

So you admit to trolling?

What else do you do to get attention?

Candace is back!!!!

Candace Owens is 110% Correct on that one!
You get these illegals squatting in their yards / neighborhoods, and the DEM will start following the Constitution /US Immigration Laws
faster than you LIBs could say "I WANT MORE FREE STUFF"....

Attachments

• Bied-illegals.jpg
    Bied-illegals.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 1
Exactly. It's just coincidence that all of them were republicans.

Where did you get the notion that everyone blocked on Twitter for violating the terms of service was Republican?

you should just slink away from Twitter talk, you obviously have no clue about it anyway.

Oh yeah, Go ahead and prove your moronic nonsense.

Meanwhile, let the adults in the room continue discussing the actual topic of this thread, and it's not me.

Twitter has agreed to be acquired by Elon Musk in a deal that values the company at $44 billion, the board announced Monday afternoon.

"The proposed transaction will deliver a substantial cash premium, and we believe it is the best path forward for Twitter's stockholders," Bret Taylor, the company's independent board chair, said in a statement.

This tells you everything you need to know about why Truth Social failed. If there are no liberals to troll, it's no fun.

Someone needs to do a parody song: "Who Let the ****s Out?"

You get these illegals squatting in their yards / neighborhoods, and the DEM will start following the Constitution /US Immigration Laws
We have a labor shortage in this country. We need immigrants. Here in and around DC, they are being welcomed. It's only in Abbott's hate filled world and the minds of the White Nationalists are they not wanted.

I don't know if you have ever been in a forum that has no rules but they are a waste of time.

I think we all like this forum, in part anyway, because it does have rules.

I am not on Twitter, but seems to me that by removing the rules musk will drive twitter into the ground.
Why? Seems like accepting a broad range of content would encourage more tweets.

Know what she said in the tweet you are defending? She said "Bus them to Martha's Vinyard"

Martha's Vineyard:

Martha%27s_Vineyard_map.png

Ha-ha-****ing-ha.

This is all pretty weird.
You have posted many examples of Repubs. tweeting, yet several GOPers on this thread and others seem to think people like Jordan, Boebert and Marge Greene have been silenced by twitter.
What am I missing?
Is this an example of TDS......Twitter Derangement Syndrome?
The entire point of this thread is to show people, who obviously aren't paying attention, that republicans and conservatives tweet about all grades of stuff every second of every day.

This is just another one of those situations where the wool has been pulled over their eyes because of Tucker and Trump and Fox and previously Limbaugh.

Suckers

Know what she said in the tweet you are defending? She said "Bus them to Martha's Vinyard"

Martha's Vineyard:

Martha%27s_Vineyard_map.png

Ha-ha-****ing-ha.
Everyone coming over the Mexican border should live in Martha's Vineyard, because they deserve the best.

Back
Top Bottom