• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

ELON HAS ALREADY FREED MTG, LAUREN, MADISON AND MATT. Check out their first tweets below...

These kind of white people will say ANYTHING... in their desperation to try and Re-Invigorate White Nationalism.... They think life is about "white people first".... and these crazies continue trying that same dumb crap of white people during Civil Rights Marches, "talking about "Their Way" of life" ..

Damn, the white people only way of the past... Deal with the Diversity Reality of Today.... that is not going to submit itself to 'white nationalism's white dominance desperate agenda.

These kind of white people will say ANYTHING... in their desperation to try and Re-Invigorate White Nationalism.... They think life is about "white people first".... and these crazies continue trying that same dumb crap of white people during Civil Rights Marches, "talking about "Their Way" of life" ..

Damn, the white people only way of the past... Deal with the Diversity Reality of Today.... that is not going to submit itself to 'white nationalism's white dominance desperate agenda.
It's up to our great and great great grandkids. The current Republican nut jobs will be dead by then.

Proof that Twitter was blocking people because of politics!

Oh my...........

Screaming fits starting very soon!
How do you figure?

They were blocked for violating twitters terms of service, repeatedly.

Oh, wow. I just saw the news.

Twitter already badly needed competition. Now it needs it far more, fast. We do not need jerky, ignorant, partisan billionaires buying things that are machinery to change public opinion.

This 85-year-old has no interest in Twitter.

But if (if!) it is forced to allow more freedom of speech, then that is a good thing.

I hope the The Donald can return, although I would not be interested in his opinions.

At my age, I have more important concerns, such as a senior moment I had this morning at my doctor's [office].

Candace is back!!!!

So musk is no longer going to enforce Twitters Terms of Service?

Free at last free at last, Ben Shapiro is free at last…

Now the right wingers must find a way to convince Musk to buy Facebook and Instagram, and any other means of communication so the poor victims
can have an equal say on social media. /sarc

Back
Top Bottom