• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ed Shultz pulls out the race card... SHOCKING!

I suppose it's not when it's Bill O'Reilly, Hannity, Beck, Savage or.Limbaugh?

Feel free to call me on it if I ever quote any of those people. So are you saying you support them all or none of them?

So you are agreeing with me. Are you just in a sour mood after the game today?

Not at all....I have no control over what happens on the field in a game....why should I be in a sour mood....it's not as if I had any impact on the game.....it is what it is.....too bad about Pouncey though.

Of course they're not racist... There's no such thing as a black racist or a liberal racist. Racism is a trait possessed exclusively by white conservatives. Just ask any lib, they'll set you straight.

Sorry! :)

Anyone who is opposed to it because they 'think' that shutting it down will hurt the 1st Black American elected to the office of President of the USA has more problems than I have time to talk about here, but, unfortunately, there are plenty of people on the far right in the USA who have those problems and the U.S. Congress voting against an attack on Syria will not make those problems go away.

Do you really think it's playing that much into this decision? Seems more like Schultz trying to rally the base around their perception of what the political opposition is. More of the same emotional appeals than discussion of the real issue.

Do you really think it's playing that much into this decision? Seems more like Schultz trying to rally the base around their perception of what the political opposition is.
More of the same emotional appeals than discussion of the real issue.

Unfortunately you get a lot of that when politics come into play.

Why does anyone care what Ed Schultz thinks, or act as if he speaks for anyone else?

I've never once heard anyone cite Ed Schultz's opinion in a favorable way about anything. Who. Cares.

Back
Top Bottom