• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ed Shultz: "I could easily out draw Beck"

Oh come on.... Insult my mother why don't you? You will probably get a gold star.
It isn't my fault you can't face the reality of the situation.

It isn't my fault you can't face the reality of the situation.

If I didn't have such a small mind...... Come on, chuck a few more unsolicited insults at me.... It's not as if it was against the rules or anything..... Right mods?

I am curious why extreme right "conservatives" feel they have something to brag about...:2razz:

So being proud of your beliefs is a bad thing? While being ashamed of them is a good thing?

If you say so.

If I didn't have such a small mind...... Come on, chuck a few more unsolicited insults at me.... It's not as if it was against the rules or anything..... Right mods?
I never said you had a small mind. Sorry.

Why is it, liberals are afraid to admit their liberals?

I am not a liberal. It really irks me that some people don't seem to comprehend independent thinking around here..

Copy and Paste
comment made about 5 minutes ago:

Can't spot an independent minded person when you see one..

I am not a liberal, not politically.. though I am socially in the sense of social equality. On the other hand, I support excessive dismantling of the government because both liberals and republicans use it to create economic and social inequality, hence government is the problem.. so that makes me a legitimate libertarian, unlike Glenn Beck

Last edited:
Arguing with someone who posts a blatant and baseless personal attack on Beck would be a waste of time, so I instead chose to ask that liberal why he/she was afraid to state their obvious political leaning.

So you think only liberals don't have love for Beck? I know proud republicans who don't even like Beck..

So you think only liberals don't have love for Beck? I know proud republicans who don't even like Beck..
I can almost hear the cognitive dissonance ensuing over that remark.

I don't know about PROUD repuclicans not liking Beck, but I do know ordinary republicans who can't stand him, or Rush....

Why would they? He's not a Republican.

Glenn Beck may not be registered as a Republican, but in mind and spirit he is very much Republican.

He is not much of anything. He is more just an anti, which is far easier than actually being for something. Being for something other than vague platitudes would require strength of conviction.

Back
Top Bottom