• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ed Shultz: "I could easily out draw Beck"

Shultz thinks he could get more people to the Lincoln Memorial than Beck, but a closer look at the numbers says different.

TV Audience:
Beck - 2.5 to 3.2 million
Shultz - 500k - 1 million

Radio Audience:
Beck - 9 to 11 million
Shultz - 2 to 3 million

Dream on Mr. Shultz.... Dream on...

Who the hell cares? Why don't you just admit that you worship Glenn Beck and the ground he stands on? Have you joined Beck U yet?

Who the hell cares? Why don't you just admit that you worship Glenn Beck and the ground he stands on? Have you joined Beck U yet?

I'll say I love and trust Beck. Will you admit you hate his guts and that's why you are here? Either you hate him or you're working for someone who does.
I' ll take that back. I don't think people hate him as much as the fear him.

Is anyone else sick of this massive pissing contest?

What is that supposed to mean? Didn't I say Ed Schultz made a stupid comment? He is a human being.

He's more human being than most people in that case... stupid is Ed's native tongue.

I could easily out draw both Beck and Shults combined.

How, you ask?

Two words: free beer and strippers.

Who needs a radio program when you've got free beer and strippers?

I'll say I love and trust Beck. Will you admit you hate his guts and that's why you are here? Either you hate him or you're working for someone who does.
I' ll take that back. I don't think people hate him as much as the fear him.
I don't hate his guts, what interesting to me, is why you care if I hate him.

Ed Schultz?? He can get a crowd as big as Glenn can????? :lamo :lamo :lamo

I would PAY to see him try. ;)

He probably couldn't. But neither of them matter.

You do realize Beck will be the next vice president of the United States, don't you?
Just like I'm next in line to be the Queen of England.

:screwy

Okay, SOMETHING must be going on. Drudge says Sarah Palin is going to Iowa. I know Glenn Beck is vacationing in Alaska next week. He said he was going to be in Chicago after that and "somewhere else" after that.

:thinking

He's either just playing mind games with the media and blogs (he likes doing that) or something is up....

Last edited:
Okay, SOMETHING must be going on. Drudge says Sarah Palin is going to Iowa. I know Glenn Beck is vacationing in Alaska next week. He said he was going to be in Chicago after that and "somewhere else" after that.

He's either just playing mind games with the media and blogs (he likes doing that) or something is up....

I think he's playing games with the media.

He said he wasn't interested in running. I think it's mind games. He acted like he was having fun when he was going on about Alaska, and Palin living there and all.
Sarah? I really thought she wasn't going to run, but I'm beginning to wonder. I'm not sure I want her to. She would be great, but the people who hate her, really hate her and would go to any lengths to make sure she couldn't win.

Looks like Liberals are holding a political rally next month. Big Ed with the help of the unions and other liberal organizations will get a chance to prove Ed right.
I wonder what charity they'll choose?

He said he wasn't interested in running. I think it's mind games. He acted like he was having fun when he was going on about Alaska, and Palin living there and all.
Sarah? I really thought she wasn't going to run, but I'm beginning to wonder. I'm not sure I want her to. She would be great, but the people who hate her, really hate her and would go to any lengths to make sure she couldn't win.

Didn't he say he wasn't interested in running for President?

I don't want her to run either. Paul Ryan is my guy.

Looks like Liberals are holding a political rally next month. Big Ed with the help of the unions and other liberal organizations will get a chance to prove Ed right.
I wonder what charity they'll choose?
So does that mean we will have dozens of threads on that rally, too? I can hardly wait ...

Hey, Ed.

No one knows who you are.

LOL

Back
Top Bottom