• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Drunk with Anger Issues

That's the problem, nothing except hand out more food stamps and stimulus checks to show how easy it is to depend on the govt.
thus, you acknowledge some effort is being expended to address poverty, and you imply opposition to the little that is being done to alleviate the poverty to which people of color are more prone to be subjected

what is then being done to elevate the economic well being of that strata of the American population?

Nothing much, imo. It's been more undermined than helped, with the pro-immigration of the left being one of the biggest things that have effected U.S. citizens that are minorities as they were pushed out for cheaper labor provided by immigrants (legal and illegal).

Nothing much, imo. It's been more undermined than helped, with the pro-immigration of the left being one of the biggest things that have effected U.S. citizens that are minorities as they were pushed out for cheaper labor provided by immigrants (legal and illegal).
The US has always been "pro immigration."

RTS1U5CX-e1558367544128.jpg

ever wonder why that dd not change during the tRump/republican administration?
it's almost as if business owners wanted low cost labor

thus, you acknowledge some effort is being expended to address poverty, and you imply opposition to the little that is being done to alleviate the poverty to which people of color are more prone to be subjected
I'm not colored, well (I guess whites a color) but yeah some effort but not much. As far as who's more dependent, put the race book away. Though you may have a point in some of the Democrat run city slums. Then even there it's pretty neck and neck.

I'm not colored, well (I guess whites a color) but yeah some effort but not much. As far as who's more dependent, put the race book away. Though you may have a point in some of the Democrat run city slums. Then even there it's pretty neck and neck.
another who is unable to recognize why he scores more than people of color
despite the fact that he began his journey from third base while the minority started his effort by standing in the batter's box

You ever drive through Appalachia? I suggest starting in the foothills of Ohio and slowly working your way East through West Virginia. Then turn left or right. It won’t really matter.

ever wonder why that dd not change during the tRump/republican administration?
it's almost as if business owners wanted low cost labor

Most likely because there wasn't enough support or control of Congress to do what was needed.

Dynamics of the past are not immutable. When we had vast tracks of land that we just wanted to throw bodies at and let them live and die on their own merits we could bring in as many as we wanted. That's not the same today.

IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf (usccr.gov)
We still have "vast tracks of land."

Fail some more, please.

another who is unable to recognize why he scores more than people of color
despite the fact that he began his journey from third base while the minority started his effort by standing in the batter's box
that's a silly assumption. There are wealthy blacks and poor whites.

No gun ban, but if you’re trying to make a case to ban alcohol this would be a good case to use.

Ah, so *access* to a dangerous thing is what makes that thing dangerous. Interesting!

that's a silly assumption. There are wealthy blacks and poor whites.
Another post indicating ignorance of white privilege. At least I hope it is ignorance

Another post indicating ignorance of white privilege. At least I hope it is ignorance
white privilege doesn't exist much anymore when it comes to admissions to elite schools or public sector jobs

Yes. I’ve seen perfectly normal individuals react totally out of the norm when a few drinks flow in them. I know for me personally Jager effects me negatively in a way whiskey or beer doesn’t so I stay away from it.

That's not how alcohol works. Someone blaming different types of alcohol is a red flag.

white privilege doesn't exist much anymore when it comes to admissions to elite schools or public sector jobs

Yeah, all those Black legacy admissions flooding the zone.

Your opinion is noted

It's not like I want to help you avoid flying red flags. I just thought everyone should know. Pretending some type of alcohol caused something is a very bad sign. It's disassociation.

That's not how alcohol works. Someone blaming different types of alcohol is a red flag.
It's certainly anecdotal but it wouldn't go so far as to call if a red flag. Alcohol effects people differently. The problem with shots is that we tend to consume them quicker than maybe beer or wine. While the % content is roughly the same for shot vs beer, gold tequila is not a friend of mine.

It's not like I want to help you avoid flying red flags. I just thought everyone should know. Pretending some type of alcohol caused something is a very bad sign. It's disassociation.
It’s not like I care what you have to say. You’ve proven yourself as someone not to take serious on multiple issues this is just another one

It’s not like I care what you have to say. You’ve proven yourself as someone not to take serious on multiple issues this is just another one

When behavior is ascribed to brands of alcohol, I say run.

Ok bye then run away

Think about it. The person is claiming their behavior depends on the brand of alcohol they drink. This is not only placing responsibility on an inanimate object, surely a problem in the first place, it's pretending different inanimate objects have different intentions and a person is powerless to resist that brand's agenda for you.

It's basically saying, "I can't control myself and I ascribe behaviors to brands to make some sense of my life".

We all know the brand doesn't matter. We all know the behavior is their own.

I, for one, am not pointing at a bottle.

Think about it. The person is claiming their behavior depends on the brand of alcohol they drink. This is not only placing responsibility on an inanimate object, surely a problem in the first place, it's pretending different inanimate objects have different intentions and a person is powerless to resist that brand's agenda for you.

It's basically saying, "I can't control myself and I ascribe behaviors to brands to make some sense of my life".

We all know the brand doesn't matter. We all know the behavior is their own.

I, for one, am not pointing at a bottle.
Agian I really don’t care what you think you’ve proven yourself as someone to ignore

Back
Top Bottom