• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Drudge alert: HACKER HORROR: ALL PRIVATE CELLPHONE NUMBERS OF DEMS IN CONGRESS MADE P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Drudge alert: HACKER HORROR: ALL PRIVATE CELLPHONE NUMBERS OF DEMS IN CONGRESS MA

I can't condone the release of personal information. There is no good to be had by that. That just isn't right.

To put the passwords in a database probably indicates that this guy has been having a field day on a lot of servers and collecting emails. As far as the Democratic party is concerned I don't give a rat's ass. Releasing emails and phone numbers is as wrong as one can get. As far as individuals and private information goes it is wrong. I just hope they haven't been storing government secrets on private servers. What is it with the Democrats and their denial that anyone would hack them? And they want me to believe that Hillary didn't get hacked on her private server. That would be a national security issue created because someone isn't "sophisticated" enough to use email. Bullshirt.

Last edited:
Re: Drudge alert: HACKER HORROR: ALL PRIVATE CELLPHONE NUMBERS OF DEMS IN CONGRESS MA

I answered your question before you asked it....

I know that's what you meant --- I didn't see it.

I say good....Remember when liberals in the press published the names and addresses of gun owners complete with maps to show exactly where they lived..? I do...I say a little of your own medicine libs....choke on it....lol

....."We obtained the names and addresses of Westchester and Rockland residents who are licensed to own handguns through routine Freedom of Information law requests. We also requested information on the number and types of guns owned by permit holders, but officials in the county clerks offices in Westchester, Rockland and Putnam counties maintained that those specifics were not public record,".......

https://www.yahoo.com/news/blogs/ab...es-215214269--abc-news-topstories.html?ref=gs

One of these things is not like the other.

Copied and pasted, but thanks for pointing that out. /bravo everyone please, round of applause for our resident snarker Redress! Posting pointless jabs for no reason, oh look, Jane, a real winner round these parts is joining Redress! Amazing! You two match each other VERY well...

They are correct. You need to stop being such a pardon the expression dick when you get valid criticism.

They are correct. You need to stop being such a pardon the expression dick when you get valid criticism.

This isn't a BLM thread, why are you here?

I can't condone the release of personal information. There is no good to be had by that. That just isn't right.

To put the passwords in a database probably indicates that this guy has been having a field day on a lot of servers and collecting emails. As far as the Democratic party is concerned I don't give a rat's ass. Releasing emails and phone numbers is as wrong as one can get. As far as individuals and private information goes it is wrong. I just hope they haven't been storing government secrets on private servers. What is it with the Democrats and their denial that anyone would hack them? And they want me to believe that Hillary didn't get hacked on her private server. That would be a national security issue created because someone isn't "sophisticated" enough to use email. Bullshirt.

Agreed. It's funny people complaining about the government having lists and giving information publicly like the gun owner lists, are now excited about this breach of privacy. What hypocrites.

This isn't a BLM thread, why are you here?

Nice Red Herring. You have no argument or defence for being a stinking asshole, and you bring up something that has nothing to do with it. Good job! You win stupid ass of the week!

And you were still wrong either way spineless douchebag.

Agreed. It's funny people complaining about the government having lists and giving information publicly like the gun owner lists, are now excited about this breach of privacy. What hypocrites.

I know I don't want my information out there. I can't imagine anyone else would. There are some real nut cases out there that could have a field day with this.

I don't get this --- why publish people's private cell phone numbers? Would he publish hacked Republican cell phone numbers?

Probably. But apparently the GOP has better security on their stuff than the Democrats do. He probably got it all off of Hillary's unsecured server.

Law abiding private citizens targeted by Government entities Vs Politicians being hacked.
Yep, seems like the exact same thing here folks.

Nice Red Herring. You have no argument or defence for being a stinking asshole, and you bring up something that has nothing to do with it. Good job! You win stupid ass of the week!

And you were still wrong either way spineless douchebag.

Umadbro?

Probably. But apparently the GOP has better security on their stuff than the Democrats do. He probably got it all off of Hillary's unsecured server.

I honestly think this is being fed from a VERY angry Bernie supporter.

I know I don't want my information out there. I can't imagine anyone else would. There are some real nut cases out there that could have a field day with this.

Absolutely. Makes no sense to me. I don't know what so called "conservatives" even stand for anymore as they act like hypocrites.

Meh. We all know the information came from Hillary's hacked e-mail server.

Absolutely. Makes no sense to me. I don't know what so called "conservatives" even stand for anymore as they act like hypocrites.

They stand for equality, fairness, honesty. Foreign concepts it would seem to some.

No, just looking at you and your inability to use smack or make a coherent argument. Stick that in your non existant vagina.

That isn't a far fetched idea actually. I think more probable is that they got the passwords from the Clinton Campaign server.
Inside the VP hunt: How Clinton picked Kaine
How tough was the vetting? Finalists had to turn over every password for every social media account for every member of their families.
They had to turn over every password for every social media account for every member of their families.
They had to list every piece of property they’d ever owned, and copies of every résumé that they’d put out for the past 10 years. Every business partner. Every gift they’d ever received, according to those familiar with the details of the vetting process.
For the finalists in the hunt to be Hillary Clinton’s running mate, it was five weeks of questions and follow-up, and follow-up to the follow-up questions, starting from when they were summoned one-by-one to meet with campaign chairman John Podesta and lawyer Jim Hamilton and told to bring along just one trusted person who’d serve as the point of contact.
Inside the VP hunt: How Clinton picked Kaine - POLITICO

No, just looking at you and your inability to use smack or make a coherent argument. Stick that in your non existant vagina.

I just think my BLM comment hit a VERY raw nerve. I make quite good arguments, you on the other hand are in for a vacation I think.

its called fascism

They stand for equality, fairness, honesty. Foreign concepts it would seem to some.

O really? These are the same guys who did not want gay people to serve openly in the military. Tried to block gay marriage etc. The only fairness, equality and honesty they are concerned about if for themselfs.

I just think my BLM comment hit a VERY raw nerve. I make quite good arguments, you on the other hand are in for a vacation I think.

No you don't which is why most of the good posters laugh at you. No nerve hit about anything, it's nothing more than a red herring as you try do deflect the hypocrisy and blatant joy over an invasion of "the other sides" privacy.

That isn't a far fetched idea actually. I think more probable is that they got the passwords from the Clinton Campaign server.
Inside the VP hunt: How Clinton picked Kaine

Inside the VP hunt: How Clinton picked Kaine - POLITICO

tl/dr=Hillary chose the most establishment candidate she could find to push through her pro-corporate agenda.

O really? These are the same guys who did not want gay people to serve openly in the military. Tried to block gay marriage etc. The only fairness, equality and honesty they are concerned about if for themselfs.

There were ignorant reasons, and valid arguments made against gays and trans serving in the military. Now, you may disagree with them, that's fine, and there were some stupid arguments, there were some that could be honestly argued. Your interpretation of their stance is from a position of dishonesty so discussing the matter with you would be rather pointless.

No you don't which is why most of the good posters laugh at you. No nerve hit about anything, it's nothing more than a red herring as you try do deflect the hypocrisy and blatant joy over an invasion of "the other sides" privacy.

Nerve struck, struck hard. My amusement is not nearly as as strong as your flails.

While I hope information comes out on Clinton from these hacks that is a smoking gun, posting personal information of people is really ****ty. These people don't deserve for this information to be sent out across the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom