• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Drudge alert: HACKER HORROR: ALL PRIVATE CELLPHONE NUMBERS OF DEMS IN CONGRESS MADE P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Drudge alert: HACKER HORROR: ALL PRIVATE CELLPHONE NUMBERS OF DEMS IN CONGRESS MA

Absolutely. Makes no sense to me. I don't know what so called "conservatives" even stand for anymore as they act like hypocrites.

It's not just conservatives. I am sure most conservatives don't think this is a good thing. That said, this isn't any conservative's fault. The blame sits on the shoulders of owners or the servers and accounts. If this had happened to the conservatives I am sure there would be just as many liberal asshats that would be carrying on.

Last edited:
Re: Drudge alert: HACKER HORROR: ALL PRIVATE CELLPHONE NUMBERS OF DEMS IN CONGRESS MA

It's not just conservatives. I am sure most conservatives don't think this is a good thing. That said, this isn't any conservative's fault. The blame sits on the shoulders of owners or the servers and accounts. If this had happened to the conservatives I am sure there would be just as many asshats that would be carrying on.

It's a VERY bad thing, however it's a current thing, and it's funny in a darkly humorous way. And you are correct, it's not our fault. It's piss poor IT Security.

There were ignorant reasons, and valid arguments made against gays and trans serving in the military.
No there weren't, and you were in the navy.

Now, you may disagree with them, that's fine, and there were some stupid arguments, there were some that could be honestly argued. Your interpretation of their stance is from a position of dishonesty

Please point out HOW it is from the point of dishonesty? What is dishonest about the hypocrisy of far to many conservatives these days? Please point it out?

so discussing the matter with you would be rather pointless.

So you make nonsense statements followed by a challenge I accept... Only to decline because you make excuses. You are really one fucked up confused individual.

I just think my BLM comment hit a VERY raw nerve. I make quite good arguments, you on the other hand are in for a vacation I think.

how is making racist comments about black people a good argument?

tl/dr=Hillary chose the most establishment candidate she could find to push through her pro-corporate agenda.

You didn't read it so you didn't understand what I was saying.

No there weren't, and you were in the navy.

Please point out HOW it is from the point of dishonesty? What is dishonest about the hypocrisy of far to many conservatives these days? Please point it out?

So you make nonsense statements followed by a challenge I accept... Only to decline because you make excuses. You are really one fucked up confused individual.

I have better things to do than derail this thread further by engaging in you a discussion not tied to the OP. Do stick to the subject or create your own thread on the matter and maybe I'll find time to discuss it with you.

Nerve struck, struck hard. My amusement is not nearly as as strong as your flails.

Now you just lie to make yourself feel better. That's cool as everyone can see your lame ass attempt to deflect from your own nonsense. I am cool with that.

It's not just conservatives. I am sure most conservatives don't think this is a good thing. That said, this isn't any conservative's fault. The blame sits on the shoulders of owners or the servers and accounts. If this had happened to the conservatives I am sure there would be just as many liberal asshats that would be carrying on.

Ahhh true. I said later it was not all... So I stand corrected retroactively for making untrue blanket statements. Thanks.

It's a VERY bad thing, however it's a current thing, and it's funny in a darkly humorous way. And you are correct, it's not our fault. It's piss poor IT Security.

Why do you think its funny that our government officials are being hacked by foreign actors? Is it funny when Russian or Chinese hackers steal a bunch of credit cards and socials?

I wasn't...

This thread makes me think that a lot of democrats are very worried about the type of information that may come out in the next several weeks. It's almost like they have been able to construct a sense of false security behind which they could hide their corpses and their dirty deeds. I think they are afraid of being exposed and finally found to be the liars and fools and charlatans that they have been able to keep, up until now, discreetly tucked away. Is Hillary guilty of treason? Is Obama guilty? $400,000,000.00 for what? The list is long.

I think the small cracks in the armor are starting to grow. Pretty soon, the devil will have no place to hide.

We should all learn from this:if you don't want your personal information exposed to public scrutiny, don't put it on a computer down in your Mom's basement.

Now you just lie to make yourself feel better. That's cool as everyone can see your lame ass attempt to deflect from your own nonsense. I am cool with that.

What are you on about?

Why do you think its funny that our government officials are being hacked by foreign actors? Is it funny when Russian or Chinese hackers steal a bunch of credit cards and socials?

I think its a bernie bot feeding him

What are you on about?

It involves you... so obviously nothing if any importance.

It involves you... so obviously nothing if any importance.

Nothing IF any....

Hooked on phonics might be a player for you.

I've just been reading some Guccifer 2.0 stuff on another site. DANGZ, some of you Dimbos out there have some pretty dirty representation. Ms. Pelosi is a real peach.

Nothing IF any....

Hooked on phonics might be a player for you.

Wow I made a typo, how daring of you. :roll: I mean if that's all you got I feel sorry for you man boobs.

This thread makes me think that a lot of democrats are very worried about the type of information that may come out in the next several weeks.
I'm sure Hillary has told herself that since nothing was marked "Charlie Foxtrot" or "Trainwreck" on any of the emails sent or received, there's nothing to worry about.

I say good....Remember when liberals in the press published the names and addresses of gun owners complete with maps to show exactly where they lived..? I do...I say a little of your own medicine libs....choke on it....lol

I remember when a media outlet did that. Hard to say whether they were all "libs."

All the underhanded **** libs do, and you don't see how a conservative might chuckle at this....I always knew libs had no sense of humor....miserable people really.

It's legit, that's hilarity

I am conservative and I don't see anything funny about this. It's disgusting.

Because these same government officials passed laws to violate the peoples privacy. **** them.

Because it is....just like when all that racist, homophobic, underhanded crap against Sanders....y'all deserve it....lol and I am lovin' it....Just like Mickey D's....lol

It cuts both ways.

For being a$$holes for one....That enough for starters....lol

Yes because when people think of assholes righties never come to mind. You're embarrassing yourself.

I say good....Remember when liberals in the press published the names and addresses of gun owners complete with maps to show exactly where they lived..? I do...I say a little of your own medicine libs....choke on it....lol

Why good? Two wrongs never made a right.

Nope, nope.

I have no desire to possess stolen DNC data.

I'm more than happy to take your word for it! ;)

For what it's worth, they probably changed their private info by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom