• Please keep all posts on the Rittenhouse verdict here: Rittenhouse Verdict. Note the moderator warnings in the thread. The thread will be heavily moderated with a zero tolerance policy for any baiting, flaming, trolling or other rule breaks. Stick to the topic and not the other posters. Thank you.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Drudge alert: HACKER HORROR: ALL PRIVATE CELLPHONE NUMBERS OF DEMS IN CONGRESS MADE P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renae

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
HACKER HORROR: ALL PRIVATE CELLPHONE NUMBERS OF DEMS IN CONGRESS MADE PUBLIC

As soon as he posts a link I'll provide it.

HACKER HORROR: ALL CELLPHONE NUMBERS, EMAILS OF DEMS IN CONGRESS
DEVELOPING

Last edited:

Redress

Liberal Fascist For Life!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Re: Drudge alert: HACKER HORROR: ALL PRIVATE CELLPHONE NUMBERS OF DEMS IN CONGRESS MA

Your cap lock key is stuck.

Jane

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Re: Drudge alert: HACKER HORROR: ALL PRIVATE CELLPHONE NUMBERS OF DEMS IN CONGRESS MA

:lamo

Josie

No Day But Today
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right

I don't get this --- why publish people's private cell phone numbers? Would he publish hacked Republican cell phone numbers?

Renae

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Copied and pasted, but thanks for pointing that out. /bravo everyone please, round of applause for our resident snarker Redress! Posting pointless jabs for no reason, oh look, Jane, a real winner round these parts is joining Redress! Amazing! You two match each other VERY well...

Renae

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

I don't get this --- why publish people's private cell phone numbers? Would he publish hacked Republican cell phone numbers?

Nah, Trump called his boy Putin up to release all this see.. (I think it's a very disgruntled bernie supporter myself)

tres borrachos

HoHoHo
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

I can only imagine what kind of prank calls Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is going to get.

Redress

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal

Drudge has not made them public that I can see, Guccifer 2.0 did. I would hope no American press would publish the private information of members of either party, tho my cynical side suspects some will.

j-mac

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Drudge has not made them public that I can see, Guccifer 2.0 did. I would hope no American press would publish the private information of members of either party, tho my cynical side suspects some will.

I say good....Remember when liberals in the press published the names and addresses of gun owners complete with maps to show exactly where they lived..? I do...I say a little of your own medicine libs....choke on it....lol

Redress

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal

I say good....Remember when liberals in the press published the names and addresses of gun owners complete with maps to show exactly where they lived..? I do...I say a little of your own medicine libs....choke on it....lol

The people who published the info about gun owners, they are not the people being doxxed by Guccifer 2.0.

j-mac

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

The people who published the info about gun owners, they are not the people being doxxed by Guccifer 2.0.

Never said it was...I typed English didn't I?

Renae

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

The list has a LOT more than the Members stuff, has their PW'ds their home, their staff names, emails, phonenumbers... I Mean DAAAAMN

Chomsky

Social Democrat
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

A harbinger of things to come? :cool:
Perhaps.

But this stuff today is relatively harmless, even though annoying to those on the receiving-end.

Redress

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal

It's legit, that's hilarity

You consider hacking and posting private information about people hilarious?

Redress

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal

Never said it was...I typed English didn't I?

So you think people should get revenge not on those who did wrong, but on completely different people.

j-mac

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

It is justice.

Redress

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal

It is justice.

So I can hack you and release your personal info because republicans are dicks, and that would be justice?

Chomsky

Social Democrat
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

Renae

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

These bums? Yep. Aside addresses, which aren't hard to find but shouldn't be out there the rest... Redress, their PASSWORDS were on the list. Passwords... on a master list. Who the **** is that stupid?

Renae

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

I didn't see that from your link.

Chomsky... google Guccifer 2.0 wordpress
I have the list downloaded.. it's the real deal

SMTA

Ketsu no anna
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Copied and pasted, but thanks for pointing that out. /bravo everyone please, round of applause for our resident snarker Redress! Posting pointless jabs for no reason, oh look, Jane, a real winner round these parts is joining Redress! Amazing! You two match each other VERY well...

Accurate jab at a pointless thread.

Renae

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Accurate jab at a pointless thread.

Another useless poster posting snark instead of discussing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom