• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP'er Photography

Hometown
DenHaag.jpg

Home
f_2k1if5imm_a71ae31.jpg

High
f_2lh6cvtvm_c4c8575.jpg

Heart
f_tboypxim_e2592f6.jpg

He's my fav politician
f_n0f64ripnihm_21a8452.jpg

Last edited:
LOL What kind of puppy is that? He's adorable!
You know I can't for the life of me recall, but he was cute as they make 'em.He belonged to our host. Here he is again.
Picture680.jpg

He buddied up with me pretty well and made a nice chest warmer while I slept off our night in Red Lodge.
Picture675.jpg

Our last fishing spot near Top of the World. It was a serene high lake and the fishing was really good here too. We had quite the fish fry when we got back to Billings.
Picture671.jpg

Our host Kevin takes in the lake while waiting for a bite. The mosquitoes were bad so we had to light a fire to keep them at bay.
Picture685.jpg

View of another fisherman across the lake.
Picture682-1.jpg

Yeah, it's Ortisei Italy.

Some really nice pictures in this thread, enjoyed it!
Please do submit more, I love this thread. Your pics are spectacular! Everything in this thread is wonderful!

Great eye and your aperture choices are.......well stunning.

More..........please?

Also, gotta keep trekking, almost done with this series of photos and then I will yield the floor..........no really I will.
Picture634.jpg

The aforementioned sweet spot..........
Picture636.jpg

Kinda gave me a Sam and Frodo being carried towards Isengard cinematography feeling............
Picture687.jpg

This is how fast the weather can change at Top of the World Wyoming. When we got up there it was hot and sunny, coming down was the complete opposite. And so it went everyday in Montana and Wyoming.
Picture694.jpg

Literally a shot taken quickly in the wet and cold gale that became our ride back to Red Lodge Montana from Top of the World Wyoming.
Picture706.jpg

Last edited:
Last view of highland lakes near Top of the World, Wyoming.
Picture693.jpg

Picture704.jpg

Heading into Yellowstone...........
Picture743.jpg

Picture734.jpg

Picture721.jpg

SirLion what a great trip you took.

SirLion what a great trip you took.
It was a fantastic adventure! Almost finished, just a few more post full of Yellowstone pics and I'm done.

Yellowstone's famed buffalo......
Picture745.jpg

Picture746.jpg

Picture747.jpg

Picture748.jpg

We arrived in Yellowstone (4PM) too late to claim a camping site, so we drove out the North Gate and camped in one of the many free public camping sites that surround the park.
Never once in our trip did we lack fresh water and plenty of firewood.
Picture756.jpg

After weeks backpacking through the solitude of the Bob Marshall Wilderness in Montana, visiting Yellowstone in Wyoming was like going to a mall. Gaggles of tourist and traffic jams, simply too many people in too many places for us to enjoy. So we cut what would have been a several days in the park to one, but we did get to see some of the famed wildlife like Elk.
Picture844-1.jpg

Long shot of mountain goats across the Yellowstone river. Not really so clear in this shot that they are there.....
Picture751.jpg

A bit closer shot makes the goats evident..........
Picture752.jpg

There they are.............
Picture753.jpg

Almost ran over a man running with his camera to get a picture of this Grizzly off the side of the road. Seemed to me to be a bad way to end a family vacation, Dad got killed but he got the shot!
Picture812.jpg

The Yellowstone River
Picture754.jpg

Some of the terraces at Mammoth Hot Springs
Picture769.jpg

Colorful boils at Mammoth Hot Springs
Picture778.jpg

Lots of stinky sulfuric steam about Mammoth Hot Springs.
Picture810.jpg

Lots of tourist around the Hot Springs too...........
Picture779.jpg

Amazing pics, specially Yellowstone. Reminds me I have to visit the place sometime.

More of Mammoth Hot Springs in Yellowstone National Park.
Picture802.jpg

Picture799.jpg

Picture787.jpg

Picture795.jpg

Coming back down the boardwalk at Mammoth Hot Springs with a view towards Yellowstone Park Headquarters and Visitor's Center.
Picture808-1.jpg

Last edited:
Ancient geyser cone in Yellowstone.
Picture764.jpg

Mammoth Hot Springs hillside.
Picture766.jpg

Yellowstone River gorge.
Picture813.jpg

Mammoth Hot Springs hillside.
Picture767.jpg

First glimpse of the "Grand Canyon" of Yellowstone and her lower falls.
Picture833.jpg

The Yellowstone River.
Picture817.jpg

Picture815.jpg

Picture820.jpg

Picture826.jpg

Picture823.jpg

The Grand Canyon of Yellowstone.
Picture830.jpg

Picture831.jpg

Picture833-1.jpg

Picture835.jpg

Picture826-1.jpg

Old Faithful simmering away..........
Picture846.jpg

Yellowstone's Geyser Basin.
Picture851.jpg

The Yellowstone River near Old Faithful.
Picture850.jpg

More of the Geyser Basin.
Picture859.jpg

Holy Geothermic Boils Batman!
Picture855.jpg

Old Faithful doing what it does...............
Picture870.jpg

More colorful geothermal boils............
Picture867.jpg

Picture866.jpg

Old Faithful again...................
Picture874.jpg

One last look at the Yellowstone Geyser Basin.
Picture864.jpg

dsc0223s.jpg

Something I did for a friend.

I took a picture of a duck yesterday!

16811317.jpg

Lac.jpg

I came back to the lake today! I was very lucky, it wasn't too cloudy and there were 2 ladies taking pictures.

Back
Top Bottom