• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dozens of Reports of Assaults, Rapes at Swedish Festivals

See that swarm of people engulfing that woman and forcing her to the area she's to be raped in? Do they look like the typical blonde hair/blue eyed Germans to you?

I'm not saying it didn't happen in Cologne. I just don't believe it's a new phenomena because the same thing happened to my two of my friends on New Years Eve in Paris...thirty years ago. That the media is just noticing it now because of the influx of new refugees when they didn't care about it before is hypocritical.

I'm not saying it didn't happen in Cologne. I just don't believe it's a new phenomena because the same thing happened to my two of my friends on New Years Eve in Paris...thirty years ago. That the media is just noticing it now because of the influx of new refugees when they didn't care about it before is hypocritical.

So because something bad happened 30 years ago, we should all ignore what's going on now?

Here you go:

"Many of the alleged perpetrators were young Afghan refugees, newspaper Dagens Nyheter reported when it broke the story in January, as police fielded accusations of burying the reports to avoid stoking anti-immigrant sentiment."

Swedish police backtrack on refugee groping claim - The Local

Now show me your story of Germans and Finns being identified in cases of sexual assaults occurring at Swedish music festivals.

LOLOL!

As already pointed out to you: "But on Tuesday police were forced to backtrack after being questioned by several media, admitting that only two had been confirmed as young migrants"

You make this too easy.

Right, because he introduced himself with, "hi I'm a white Christian male" before he groped you.

Well, he sure as hell wasn't a Muslim I know that much. He was a fat, white, drunken slob...and so typical of sexually repressed Christian men.

Two of your friends got carried away by a huge mob of rapists? I'm not being sarcastic here, that's what happened in the video. When that many rapists gather together and gang rape a woman in public, it's a major, major problem. And you can pretty much bet the house that there's a huge cultural problem that they've carried over from wherever they came from.

LOLOL!

As already pointed out to you: "But on Tuesday police were forced to backtrack after being questioned by several media, admitting that only two had been confirmed as young migrants"

You make this too easy.

"Many of the perpetrators were young Afghan refugees"... That sentence is referring to previous sexual assault cases in Sweden at another festival, not the festival that just occurred.

I sent that exerpt to you to show that we have documentation of Afghan refugees committing sexual assaults at Swedish music festivals. Then I asked you to provide your proof that Germans and/or Finns have been documented committing assaults at Swedish music festivals, which you didn't do.

You've failed this whole time, and still think you're winning.

Well, he sure as hell wasn't a Muslim I know that much. He was a fat, white, drunken slob...and so typical of sexually repressed Christian men.

Riiiight... And all your friends were groped by white Christian men, and the boogieman is a white Christian man with gropey hands. Keep em comin'.

"Many of the perpetrators were young Afghan refugees"... That sentence is referring to previous sexual assault cases in Sweden at another festival, not the festival that just occurred.

I sent that exerpt to you to show that we have documentation of Afghan refugees committing sexual assaults at Swedish music festivals. Then I asked you to provide your proof that Germans and/or Finns have been documented committing assaults at Swedish music festivals, which you didn't do.

Yawn. And yet more rabid dishonesty from you. You simply cannot dance out from under the fact that the Swedish police retracted their statement, in regards to the festival originally linked to, and I never claimed that Germans or Finns have been documented doing so. I said it could be anyone, including them, since the only description was 'foreigner'.
You've failed this whole time, and still think you're winning.

You certainly have an active fantasy life. Try reality and honesty one day. You might end up liking them.

Yawn. And yet more rabid dishonesty from you. You simply cannot dance out from under the fact that the Swedish police retracted their statement, in regards to the festival originally linked to, and I never claimed that Germans or Finns have been documented doing so. I said it could be anyone, including them, since the only description was 'foreigner'.

You certainly have an active fantasy life. Try reality and honesty one day. You might end up liking them.

All this debating with you ends with nothing, because you're in a hyper state of denial.

You've proven nothing here except that a jackass can be very stubborn.

All this debating with you ends with nothing, because you're in a hyper state of denial.

You've proven nothing here except that a jackass can be very stubborn.

And there it is. I accept your admission of your dishonesty and your surrender.

Good luck with getting people to buy the bull**** you're selling.

You'll need it.

Two of your friends got carried away by a huge mob of rapists? I'm not being sarcastic here, that's what happened in the video. When that many rapists gather together and gang rape a woman in public, it's a major, major problem. And you can pretty much bet the house that there's a huge cultural problem that they've carried over from wherever they came from.

It's the same story as many of the reports. We were on the Champs-Élysées Blvd on New Years Eve with hundreds of thousands of other people when two of the women in our group got separated and surrounded by a group of young men that groped them as they stole what was in their purses. My friends reported it to the police and the police just laughed. Cie la vie.

So because something bad happened 30 years ago, we should all ignore what's going on now?

The point is, why didn't they do anything about it before?

The point is, why didn't they do anything about it before?

Do anything about what? You said that you knew 2 women who were groped 30 years ago. Is this what you're talking about?

You'll need it.

Can you tell me why Swedes are turning away from the immigration practices that they've had the last several years?

By a vote of 240 to 45, Sweden voted to start making it more difficult for asylum seekers to gain access to the country.

Why is that? It seems as though Swedes themselves are more in agreement with me about what's going on than you.

Spin attempt? I mean comments?

Yeah, I was groped by a white Christian at the US festival in 1983. So if it happened to me....then it was probably happening to hundreds of other women at the festival and hundreds of other festivals around the country as well.
First...sorry for your ordeal. Second..."Rape and sexual assault is NORMAL, and it should be combated, but it is not. Suddenly when a Muslim is involved, then you and your cohorts are all over it, .. why are you not all over it when it is a white christian doing the raping and assaulting?" isnt really in the same ballpark as your account. 3...where there any witnesses to your attack?

Riiiight... And all your friends were groped by white Christian men, and the boogieman is a white Christian man with gropey hands. Keep em comin'.

That's news to me. So when did you meet all my friends?

You'll need it.

Hello? You appear to be logged in, yet aren't answering.

First...sorry for your ordeal. Second..."Rape and sexual assault is NORMAL, and it should be combated, but it is not. Suddenly when a Muslim is involved, then you and your cohorts are all over it, .. why are you not all over it when it is a white christian doing the raping and assaulting?" isnt really in the same ballpark as your account. 3...where there any witnesses to your attack?

Well, you seem to have made a sudden appearance on this thread about Muslim refugees. So what is your excuse?

It just so happens I was going to post a few Christian molesters, rapists and sexual assaulters.......but the list was just too damn long. lol

Long list of Republican sex offenders...

Yeah, there were witnesses....but nobody did anything.

Well, you seem to have made a sudden appearance on this thread about Muslim refugees. So what is your excuse?

It just so happens I was going to post a few Christian molesters, rapists and sexual assaulters.......but the list was just too damn long. lol

Are you aware that you're commenting on a thread in the Europe Sub Forum of the International Politics Main Area? What the hell does a list of American Republicans have to do with what's going on in Sweden?

Do anything about what? You said that you knew 2 women who were groped 30 years ago. Is this what you're talking about?

You seem to know all my friends...so what were you talking about?

Are you aware that you're commenting on a thread in the Europe Sub Forum of the International Politics Main Area? What the hell does a list of American Republicans have to do with what's going on in Sweden?

What does my reply to Vance have to do with you?

Hell you could have just posted a picture of the future first husband and you would have covered sexual harassment, sexual assault, AND rape. And odds are pretty good you voted for him twice and will vote for his wife even though she spent their entire marriage attacking his victims.

I made an appearance on a thread that was about rape and assault victims. On a debate site no less. Shocking, right?

Again...sorry for your ordeal. Sounds like Saturday night in the tubes in Zaragosa Spain.

Shhhhhh. Don't interrupt her opportunity to attack republicans and deflect from suspected Muslim perpetrators or more importantly, their victims. And don't be shocked she didn't include Bill Clinton and Teddy Kennedy in her hit list. After all...we ARE talking about the woman that thinks it's just mighty damn peculiar that only the victims reported the crimes. Something just not right about that you see.

What does my reply to Vance have to do with you?

Uh, I'm the OP and you're linking garbage lists from a garbage website, ' the Democrat Underground' is full of left wing nut bags and weirdos.

Please go share your loony links on the Conspiracy Forum, this is a thread about Sweden.

Back
Top Bottom