• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dozens of Reports of Assaults, Rapes at Swedish Festivals

It’s seems like it’s more about propaganda against immigrants than caring for woman. Because why else spread lies like this.
The Daily Mail, renowned for its hard-right, anti-immigration stance, this week ran a report on the spate of sexual assaults at last weekend’s Bråvella festival.

In the report the newspaper’s Swedish stringer, Ulf Andersson, claimed that Florman had told him that she’d been sexually assaulted. The paper also ran pictures from Florman’s Facebook page.

Florman’s response was immediate and angry.

"The newspaper has deliberately distorted my quotes, stolen my private photos and lied,” she wrote on her Facebook page.

“Despite what you might have read, I was not a victim of sexual assault. However, I was violated by one of the largest newspapers in Europe. It was an assault in the form of an article, which has since been spread by other media outlets."

Swede’s fury at Daily Mail’s Bråvalla ‘lies’ - The Local

Also the problem is the propaganda against immigrants can lead to less discussion about the rapes and sexual assault done by the native population.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/m...edish-festival-rapes-migrants-wrong-dangerous

https://www.theguardian.com/music/m...edish-festival-rapes-migrants-wrong-dangerous

Clarification: "I would rather protect only white women and children, and let sniveling limp wristed whiners call me racist." (And by definition, the brown victims can go to hell even if half weren't even muslim.)

Why are you a biased bigot?

There was a case in recent memory, of a white male who abused African children while he was pretending to help them. I favor capital punishment for that white male.

Stop fantasizing about what my beliefs are, you're getting it all wrong.

There was a case in recent memory, of a white male who abused African children while he was pretending to help them. I favor capital punishment for that white male.

Stop fantasizing about what my beliefs are, you're getting it all wrong.

He is insisting you conform to his narrative. If you do not, then you are wrong.

Also the problem is the propaganda against immigrants can lead to less discussion about the rapes and sexual assault done by the native population.

This is like saying that Iraqis shouldn't complain about the US military killing Iraqi citizens, because Saddam Hussein also killed Iraqi citizens. And they need to concentrate on what their own people did wrong rather than what foreigners in their country did wrong.

Equally absurd.

He is insisting you conform to his narrative. If you do not, then you are wrong.

My "bigotry" is that all victims of rape should be equally treated and cared for, not just the white ones. That means not minimising victims of one race and not focusing my "care" on those of my own race. So, as coldjoint says, you are both wrong.

When mr "truthatallcosts" starts showing equal concern for all the different races of victims of the rape gangs, then I will back off.

My "bigotry" is that all victims of rape should be equally treated and cared for, not just the white ones. That means not minimising victims of one race and not focusing my "care" on those of my own race. So, as coldjoint says, you are both wrong.

When mr "truthatallcosts" starts showing equal concern for all the different races of victims of the rape gangs, then I will back off.

That goes without saying. The rapists need to be treated equally. Which means not using the culture they come from as an excuse. There are not enough deported for the crimes they commit. And that goes for all immigrants.

So are you a liar, or just ignorant?
From the BBC:
" The majority of those behind the abuse were described as Asian, while the victims were young white girls."

Or maybe you're just scared of the PC police, like the cops were...
"The report said several staff members were afraid they would be labelled racist if they identified the race of the perpetrators, while others said they were instructed by their managers not to do so."
Rotherham child sexual exploitation report: At a glance - BBC News

Or maybe you hate those 1400 children for being poor and white. I've heard other Brits say they don't care about Rotherham because the victims were " white trash", and therefore not worth helping.

My "bigotry" is that all victims of rape should be equally treated and cared for, not just the white ones.
Which is why you lie about the biggest Muslim migrant sexual abuse story in the Western world??? The BBC even refutes what you've said, and they're hardly racist Stormfronters you phony.

From the BBC:
" The majority of those behind the abuse were described as Asian, while the victims were young white girls."

Or maybe you're just scared of the PC police, like the cops were...
"The report said several staff members were afraid they would be labelled racist if they identified the race of the perpetrators, while others said they were instructed by their managers not to do so."

Or maybe you hate those 1400 children for being poor and white. I've heard other Brits say they don't care about Rotherham because the victims were " white trash", and therefore not worth helping.

Which is why you lie about the biggest Muslim migrant sexual abuse story in the Western world??? The BBC even refutes what you've said, and they're hardly racist Stormfronters you phony.

He lies because it is easier to ignore a problem and be part of it, than it is to fix it. Laziness and apathy together are not a pair to draw to, at anytime.

He lies because it is easier to ignore a problem and be part of it, than it is to fix it. Laziness and apathy together are not a pair to draw to, at anytime.

Yes, history will not look back kindly on those who tried to hide what's going on. Much like those who downplayed what Nazi Germany was doing in the 1930's.

From the BBC:

I haven't said anything about "majority" - if you had read the thread I've linked repeatedly for you you'd know I said the same thing about the rapists.

If you'd read the Rotherham report, you'd read that muslim women's groups in Rotherham had tried warning the police years before about rape gangs in their midst, raping muslim children.

~ Or maybe you're just scared of the PC police, like the cops were...

Read the report, Google it, you can do it.

Where have I hated the victims? You are simply in refusal because you know it will undermine your whole position. The last two stormfronters to try and challenge me on this eventually accepted there were "some" non-white victims but that was also a minimalisation which discredits the sikh and other Asian children who were raped by the gangs before they moved onto white victims.

That goes without saying. The rapists need to be treated equally. Which means not using the culture they come from as an excuse.

That I can agree with, but my focus was on the victims - brown, black and white.

There are not enough deported for the crimes they commit. And that goes for all immigrants.

I won't go into the legality and complexity of deporting the children of immigrants in a country where the majority are descendants of immigrants but yes, someone breaks rules having recently arrived should be deported.

Show me you're not too lazy to google and read the Rotherham report either? Show me you're not too lazy to google "sikh victims of rape gangs?"

Where have I hated the victims? You are simply in refusal because you know it will undermine your whole position. The last two stormfronters to try and challenge me on this eventually accepted there were "some" non-white victims but that was also a minimalisation which discredits the sikh and other Asian children who were raped by the gangs before they moved onto white victims.

I never said you hated the victims, I said that some Brits didn't care about the victims, because they were poor whites. I'm still trying to figure out your motive here. You say that I don't care about non-white victims of rape, but you haven't proven that. We know that Rotherham investigators tried to cover up the race of the suspects. Why?

And you've been trying to assert that "not all the victims were white". Why? What point does that prove? That Paki rapists have a broad palette?

I'm not from England, so I go on what British media says, and the Telegraph and BBC list the victims as 'white girls'. 1400 of them apparently, or maybe more according to Sarah Champion, who I'm guessing is a much more knowledgeable source on the matter than you?

~You say that I don't care about non-white victims of rape, but you haven't proven that ~

Show me one post where you acknowledge the other victims? Have you googled the sikh victims yet? Have you read the report yet?

~ so I go on what British media says ~

And yet the report is so easy to google and read. Why do you not understand that simple concept?

I haven't said anything about "majority" - if you had read the thread I've linked repeatedly for you you'd know I said the same thing about the rapists.

If you'd read the Rotherham report, you'd read that muslim women's groups in Rotherham had tried warning the police years before about rape gangs in their midst, raping muslim children.

Read the report, Google it, you can do it.

That I can agree with, but my focus was on the victims - brown, black and white.

I won't go into the legality and complexity of deporting the children of immigrants in a country where the majority are descendants of immigrants but yes, someone breaks rules having recently arrived should be deported.

Show me you're not too lazy to google and read the Rotherham report either? Show me you're not too lazy to google "sikh victims of rape gangs?"
I did. It is still Muslims raping them
Muslim Rape Gangs Targeting Sikh Children, Says BBC's Inside Out Documentary

Well done, now we're getting progress.

Next, now that you are aware there were more than just white victims, find where I tried to deny that muslims were involved in the Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxford, or any of the other rape gang incidents here in the UK which involved Mirpuri Pakistani muslim gangs?

You'll find everything to condemn or verify what I say in the thread you now need to read.

Only a little more work by you to then find yourself wondering why I have been attacked these last few pages.

You do understand what the word "maybe" means? Yes? No? I mean, English is your first language, correct?

Taking the "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" stance in debate I see. :lamo

Show me one post where you acknowledge the other victims? Have you googled the sikh victims yet? Have you read the report yet?

And yet the report is so easy to google and read. Why do you not understand that simple concept?

How many of the 1,400 confirmed victims are Sikhs?

What possible point is there for you to make? That paki rapists will rape others when no white women are available?

Well done, now we're getting progress.

Next, now that you are aware there were more than just white victims, find where I tried to deny that muslims were involved in the Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxford, or any of the other rape gang incidents here in the UK which involved Mirpuri Pakistani muslim gangs?

You'll find everything to condemn or verify what I say in the thread you now need to read.

Only a little more work by you to then find yourself wondering why I have been attacked these last few pages.

Taking the "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" stance in debate I see. :lamo

Ya know, for a guy that questions my honesty, you aren't being very honest here.

You know damn well what I wrote and tried to distort it.

Ya know, for a guy that questions my honesty, you aren't being very honest here.

You know damn well what I wrote and tried to distort it.

Nothing to distort, your words are pretty clear.

How many of the 1,400 confirmed victims are Sikhs?

Where have I ever tried to claim 1400 white victims are not white?

Page 11

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...apes-swedish-festivals-11.html#post1066053990

Do you not understand what "they started on sikh and other asian victims including Pakistani girls before moving on to white victims" means? Go back a page and read properly.

What possible point is there for you to make? That paki rapists will rape others when no white women are available?

Don't get into complex concepts yet, I just want you to understand the simple ones first. i.e. the rape gangs targeted their own, sikhs and other asian communities before moving onto white girls.

When you understand that, then we can go onto what point I am making. I'm really not sure you are any good at this.

Nothing to distort, your words are pretty clear.

Where have I ever tried to claim 1400 white victims are not white?

Page 11

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...apes-swedish-festivals-11.html#post1066053990

Do you not understand what "they started on sikh and other asian victims including Pakistani girls before moving on to white victims" means? Go back a page and read properly.

Don't get into complex concepts yet, I just want you to understand the simple ones first. i.e. the rape gangs targeted their own, sikhs and other asian communities before moving onto white girls.

When you understand that, then we can go onto what point I am making. I'm really not sure you are any good at this.

Let's go to the basement so I can tell you how I really feel? OK? This is really a waste of time.

Let's go to the basement so I can tell you how I really feel? OK? This is really a waste of time.

Wouldn't be a waste of time if you just read the report or had understood what I said on page 11.

Wouldn't be a waste of time if you just read the report or had understood what I said on page 11.

You just admitted that the 1400 victims are white.

You have no number for how many Sikhs there supposedly are.

You've been carrying on this whole time like you have a big secret bombshell to drop, only to admit that I'm right.

So I ask again, what point are you trying to prove ? Lets get on with it already.

You just admitted that the 1400 victims are white.

Never said they weren't. I always referred you to previous threads where all this was covered. Go back to my first post on this area - I referred you to the Rotherham thread which you obviously never went to check.

You have no number for how many Sikhs there supposedly are.

You've been carrying on this whole time like you have a big secret bombshell to drop, only to admit that I'm right.

So I ask again, what point are you trying to prove ? Lets get on with it already.

And as I said in the previous threads on the rape gangs, I have been given probable numbers of victims of all races as part of the child safety training all people working in my sector and in management of child safety in the UK get.

I'm not realising the number here because there is another poster who I challenged a while ago to give me his estimate as he always minimised the non-white victims. I'm still waiting to hear back from him.

Never said they weren't. I always referred you to previous threads where all this was covered. Go back to my first post on this area - I referred you to the Rotherham thread which you obviously never went to check.

And as I said in the previous threads on the rape gangs, I have been given probable numbers of victims of all races as part of the child safety training all people working in my sector and in management of child safety in the UK get.

I'm not realising the number here because there is another poster who I challenged a while ago to give me his estimate as he always minimised the non-white victims. I'm still waiting to hear back from him.

Share what you have, by all means.

I've linked a new story that shows police in Germany covered up the New Year's assaults, now England, Germany, and Sweden have all been guilty of covering up Muslim sexual abuse of the native populations. There are thousands of victims from all over Europe.
Anyone who is still clinging desperately to the idea that Muslim migrants are not creating serious problems is in a severe state of denial.

Back
Top Bottom