• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dozens of Reports of Assaults, Rapes at Swedish Festivals

What spin? The fact is they retracted their previous statement, and there's just no way you can get out from under that simple fact.

Sorry your false narrative isn't working for you, Sport.

Plot twist.
, ,
"The police have been examining seven suspects, six of them foreigners, whose ages range from under 18 to 35, inspector Nystrom said; no arrests have been made."
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/w...pe-and-groping-at-2-music-festivals.html?_r=0

I eagerly await your spin attempt, can't wait to see what bull crap you have for this.

Which festival is the OP about? You post a story about a recent festival and then when shown that the police are backtracking, you pick out a comment about a different festival in January?

You just going to shift goalposts everytime you lose? :lol:

What overall point do you think I'm trying to make here?

Sexual assaults in Cologne on New Years...sexual assaults at several Swedish rock festivals... gangs of Pakistani and Afghani men trafficking underage British girls in England... think you can figure it out mate?

What overall point do you think I'm trying to make here?

Sexual assaults in Cologne on New Years...sexual assaults at several Swedish rock festivals... gangs of Pakistani and Afghani men trafficking underage British girls in England... think you can figure it out mate?

It's obvious, you think 44 million muslims in Europe are all rapists or that the actions of a few can be applied broad brush style to the majority.

Plot twist.
, ,
"The police have been examining seven suspects, six of them foreigners, whose ages range from under 18 to 35, inspector Nystrom said; no arrests have been made."
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/w...pe-and-groping-at-2-music-festivals.html?_r=0

I eagerly await your spin attempt, can't wait to see what bull crap you have for this.

That's from 7 days ago. You gotta keep up.

Funny how readily the rhetoric becomes "women lie about rape and molestation" when the perpetrators are suspected to be 'migrants'.

How does that bus feel, ladies?

It's obvious, you think 44 million muslims in Europe are all rapists or that the actions of a few can be applied broad brush style to the majority.

That's from 7 days ago. You gotta keep up.
The New York Times story is dated July 5, 2016.
Are you deliberately trying to mislead people?

He said the reports of sexual assault in Karlstad included groping but there were no reports of rape or attempted rape.

Meanwhile in Norrkoping, police told local media that they that were investigating five cases of alleged rape and more than a dozen suspected sexual assaults at the Bravalla Festival in the city, southwest of Stockholm.

According to police documents seen by Reuters, in 2015, police received 20 complaints of sexual crimes - 14 of which concerned girls under the age of 15 - in the area during the festival. In 2014 there were 18 complaints.

In neighboring Denmark, where the annual weeklong Roskilde rock festival attended by 130,000 people wound up on Sunday, police said they had reports of five cases of alleged rape or sexual assault, which police officer Carsten Andersen described as "nothing out of the ordinary at such a big event, although every single case is too much."....​

How come we never hear of anyone getting arrested or charged from these festivals? And how come there never seems to be any witnesses except for the accusers? 130,000 people crammed into a small area...and no one saw or heard anything? Something is amiss.

Here's one instance from New Years Eve:

My position is, and has always been, that Muslim migration to Europe and the United States benefits the few, while bringing negative implications on the many.

Terrorism, crime, separate societies, sexual assaults, strained resources, these are what the majority of us experience by the inclusion of large masses of Muslim migration.

While the very few reap any benefit.

Dunno..... Hard to get a straight answer when a government is in cahoots with the media, and the police are muzzled.

There has to be some teeth to it, because media outlets around the world ran with it.

Nobody forced the police to blame all the alleged assaults on refugees. It was a reporter that made them come clean and finally admit that only two of the arrests were refugees and the rest were "unaccompanied children"....whatever that means.

LOL! "Foreigners". So they could actually be Finns, Germans, etc...

Your desperation is most telling.

I think you experienced lack of oxygen to the brain while your head was buried in the sand.

You really think there's any chance of this turning out to be a gang of white men from Finland?

The New York Times story is dated July 5, 2016.
Are you deliberately trying to mislead people?

OK, basic simple honesty test for you. Is the date and basic timbre of the NY Times story any different from the OP you posted from the Local in your first post?

My position is, and has always been, that Muslim migration to Europe and the United States benefits the few, while bringing negative implications on the many.

Terrorism, crime, separate societies, sexual assaults, strained resources, these are what the majority of us experience by the inclusion of large masses of Muslim migration.

While the very few reap any benefit.

Like I said - 44 million muslims are all rapists and criminals. Life is simple when you broad brush a whole group.

I~ You really think there's any chance of this turning out to be a gang of white men from Finland?

Real question is would you care if it was white men? Would you have created this thread?

Nobody forced the police to blame all the alleged assaults on refugees. It was a reporter that made them come clean and finally admit that only two of the arrests were refugees and the rest were "unaccompanied children"....whatever that means.

The arrests......... so far

A quick read can get you up to speed.

I think you experienced lack of oxygen to the brain while your head was buried in the sand.

You really think there's any chance of this turning out to be a gang of white men from Finland?

You go right on and keep assuming facts not in evidence, and I'll stick with what's actually known, and the statements by police, instead of your RW circle-jerk fantasies.

Here's one instance from New Years Eve:

Does that explain why the Swedish police lied to the media and blamed all the alleged assaults on refugees?

The arrests......... so far

A quick read can get you up to speed.

Yes, the arrests so far. So why don't you read about it and get up to speed?

Yes lets cut the crap... YOU are in denial of what is going on. Rape and sexual assault is NORMAL, and it should be combated, but it is not. Suddenly when a Muslim is involved, then you and your cohorts are all over it, .. why are you not all over it when it is a white christian doing the raping and assaulting? YOU are in denial. I am in no way defending these rapists nor those committing sexual assault.. what ever that means...
Do you have some sort of evidence of instances where rapes and mass molestation by white Christians are being ignored?

Do you have some sort of evidence of instances where rapes and mass molestation by white Christians are being ignored?

Yeah, I was groped by a white Christian at the US festival in 1983. So if it happened to me....then it was probably happening to hundreds of other women at the festival and hundreds of other festivals around the country as well.

Does that explain why the Swedish police lied to the media and blamed all the alleged assaults on refugees?

See that swarm of people engulfing that woman and forcing her to the area she's to be raped in? Do they look like the typical blonde hair/blue eyed Germans to you?

You go right on and keep assuming facts not in evidence, and I'll stick with what's actually known, and the statements by police, instead of your RW circle-jerk fantasies.

finnish-people.jpg

Oh my God! Here are those scary Finns that you believe must have committed these horrible assaults!
I bet they were doing their native folk dances too, and trying to get the kids to try lingonberry pancakes! Oh noes!

Yeah, I was groped by a white Christian at the US festival in 1983. So if it happened to me....then it was probably happening to hundreds of other women at the festival and hundreds of other festivals around the country as well.

Right, because he introduced himself with, "hi I'm a white Christian male" before he groped you.

finnish-people.jpg

Oh my God! Here are those scary Finns that you believe must have committed these horrible assaults!
I bet they were doing their native folk dances too, and trying to get the kids to try lingonberry pancakes! Oh noes!

I accept your admission that you have no evidence other than what I have, and that is that they stated "Foreigners" with nothing further.

Game. Set. Match.

You're really not very good at this.

I accept your admission that you have no evidence other than what I have, and that is that they stated "Foreigners" with nothing further.

Game. Set. Match.

You're really not very good at this.

Here you go:

"Many of the alleged perpetrators were young Afghan refugees, newspaper Dagens Nyheter reported when it broke the story in January, as police fielded accusations of burying the reports to avoid stoking anti-immigrant sentiment."

Swedish police backtrack on refugee groping claim - The Local

Now show me your story of Germans and Finns being identified in cases of sexual assaults occurring at Swedish music festivals.

Back
Top Bottom