• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Donald Trump issues statement on Trump University case

Oh gawd! The Trump haters keep trying to spin it and can't.

I am building a wall between here and Mexico" IS a categorical attack against people of Mexican Heritage...

No it isn't. Border security has nothing to do with attacking Mexicans. You know, there is the whole illegal aspect here and, generally speaking, the government is supposed to take measures to stop systemic breaches of the law.

No it isn't. Border security has nothing to do with attacking Mexicans. You know, there is the whole illegal aspect here and, generally speaking, the government is supposed to take measures to stop systemic breaches of the law.

You cut off half of the quote. Trump's quote. Where he said that the Judge was inherently biased because he was Mexican and that Trump is building a wall with Mexico.

Claiming that a Judge is unable to judge a case fairly because of his Mexican heritage IS a categorical attack against people of Mexican heritage because it explicitly assumes that they all hold the same beliefs and biases.

He isn't exactly shy about admitting his own self interest.

He has said he hopes for another housing market collapse so he can capitalize on it. And then there is this. Go to the 0:35 mark.

<snip>

Trump will always put his own best interests above everyone else. But he hasn't pretended otherwise.

Of course, most figure Hillary puts her own interests first as well but at least she has the decency to lie about it.

So depressing.
Yep - Bernie sure looks pretty good compared to these two! :doh

Oh gawd! The Trump haters keep trying to spin it and can't.

See, we are not spinning, we are enjoying the meltdown. Completely different. Spinning is what Trump supporters have to do far too much of.

See, we are not spinning, we are enjoying the meltdown. Completely different. Spinning is what Trump supporters have to do far too much of.

Wrong.

My suggestion would be to quit picking at nits and open your eyes to the most dishonest mother****er to ever run for president. What people mean with "racist" is bigoted, for the record.

So if you like that word better than racist to describe a monster, have at it.

But, it seemed to me just a while ago I was beating up liberals for filtering through definition. Congratulations, you made it to the "IDONWYDOII" "It depends on what your definition of is, is. club"

My suggestion would be that since Mr T thanked me for pointing it out to him, that you accept that and mind your own business.

Back
Top Bottom