• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump didn't start any war

Donald Trump didn't start any war​

Trump started a war in America, luckily Americans voted and flushed him down the toilet where he belongs.

He started a war on American democracy. He started a war against democrat liberals. Personally, I believe that's worse. If you loose your democracy from lies and propaganda perpetrated by the US president, it's much worse.
And, he started a war on minorities and non-Christians.

And, he started a war on minorities and non-Christians.

What complete nonsense.
You appear to be repeating extreme leftwing talking points...

You count the war in Afghanistan which started in 2001 as being under Clinton but not under Trump which is still going on today?

I know you're a foreigner that doesn't have any clue about American history but this is idiotic even for you. You lie because you're dishonest and have an agenda.
Because the media stopped Trump from ending the war with the false claim that Trump let Putin take out bounties on American soldiers

Because the media stopped Trump from ending the war with the false claim that Trump let Putin take out bounties on American soldiers
LOL, it's amazing how in one fell swoop you can defend both Putin and Trump as if the media reporting their actions made them do those things.

Of course the Russians helped the Taliban, we did the same thing when they were in Afghanistan. When you lie about something so objectively true you just look desperate and ridiculous.

LOL, it's amazing how in one fell swoop you can defend both Putin and Trump as if the media reporting their actions made them do those things.

Of course the Russians helped the Taliban, we did the same thing when they were in Afghanistan. When you lie about something so objectively true you just look desperate and ridiculous.
The Taliban didn’t exist when the Soviets were in Afghanistan.

In any event, I’ve seen no evidence Russia directly supported them. Russia has substantial interests in the central Asian steppe. Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Takinastan etc are all former Soviet bloc countries and maintain relationships with Russia so sponsoring Islamic extremism in Afghanistan is not in their interests

The entire reason they invaded Afghanistan was Russias fear that the fall of the DRA would be like the fall of Iran.

Now as to the story that Russia was paying bounties per head to kill American soldiers. That was totally false.

The Taliban didn’t exist when the Soviets were in Afghanistan.

In any event, I’ve seen no evidence Russia directly supported them. Russia has substantial interests in the central Asian steppe. Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Takinastan etc are all former Soviet bloc countries and maintain relationships with Russia so sponsoring Islamic extremism in Afghanistan is not in their interests

The entire reason they invaded Afghanistan was Russias fear that the fall of the DRA would be like the fall of Iran.

Now as to the story that Russia was paying bounties per head to kill American soldiers. That was totally false.
The Mujahideen and the Taliban are essentially the same people. It was a fact that Russia paid bounties and they were helping the Taliban the entire 20 years there. You're a Putin loving Russia-phile so you lie and protect their interests and no amount of evidence will change your mind.

Hell, you think Putin is a good Christian man that doesn't murder his opponents and wins fair elections. It doesn't get any dumber or more gullible than that.

The Mujahideen and the Taliban are essentially the same people. It was a fact that Russia paid bounties and they were helping the Taliban the entire 20 years there. You're a Putin loving Russia-phile so you lie and protect their interests and no amount of evidence will change your mind.
no they didn’t. The Russians did not do this. It was a fictional story from the start.
Also the Taliban and the “Mujahedeen” were not the same people. The Mujahideen were a collection of most elements of Afghan society. Comprising multiple ethnic groups and political parties.

The Taliban is a single Pashtun party.
Hell, you think Putin is a good Christian man that doesn't murder his opponents and wins fair elections. It doesn't get any dumber or more gullible than that.
he wins elections and that is undeniable. I’m not aware of anyone he’s personally murdered.

no they didn’t. The Russians did not do this. It was a fictional story from the start.
Also the Taliban and the “Mujahedeen” were not the same people. The Mujahideen were a collection of most elements of Afghan society. Comprising multiple ethnic groups and political parties.

The Taliban is a single Pashtun party.
he wins elections and that is undeniable. I’m not aware of anyone he’s personally murdered.
I'm not going to try to argue facts with someone who has abandoned them because he has a hard on for totalitarian regimes.

I suggest if you love Russia so much and enjoy Putin's leadership, you should move there. It's everything you want. A brutal dictatorship that protects the oligarchy and its wealth while it ****s the citizens and robs their resources. Sounds like your dream scenario. What's stopping you?

I'm not going to try to argue facts with someone who has abandoned them because he has a hard on for totalitarian regimes.

I suggest if you love Russia so much and enjoy Putin's leadership, you should move there. It's everything you want. A brutal dictatorship that protects the oligarchy and its wealth while it ****s the citizens and robs their resources. Sounds like your dream scenario. What's stopping you?
We have that in America, and not only do the elite in America rob all the resources they despise me and want native Americans replaced with illegals and call us awful names like “deplorable” and will probably start shutting down churches in the next ten years. Russia may be better. The Russian oligarchs still have a sense of Noblis oblige and tout common Russians as the strength of the country.

We have that in America, and not only do the elite in America rob all the resources they despise me and want native Americans replaced with illegals and call us awful names like “deplorable” and will probably start shutting down churches in the next ten years. Russia may be better. The Russian oligarchs still have a sense of Noblis oblige and tout common Russians as the strength of the country.
Lol, you are definitely right that Americans despise you and think you're deplorable. The rest I couldn't hear over the sound of Putin being fellated. I see why you loved Trump so much. He did the same thing on TV many times, like when he said he believed Putin over the entirety of our intelligence agencies.

Back
Top Bottom