• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump didn't start any war

Trump's war on the truth led to hundreds of thousands of dead Americans.

This is why so many dems hate Donald Trump

Let's hope Joe Biden Kamala Harris starts a couple of wars shall we?

View attachment 67313610
He started a war on American democracy. He started a war against democrat liberals. Personally, I believe that's worse. If you loose your democracy from lies and propaganda perpetrated by the US president, it's much worse.

View attachment 67313610

You just refuse to acknowledge the civic society Contentions of Divisiveness that Trump promoted to its frenzied pitch. which is a form of war. We saw their attack on American Democracy and the U.S. Capitol... fact is: The Entire World Saw It.
We listened to 4 yrs of attacks on everything from Gold Star Families, to every department, division and agency of the government and incessantly attacking any and every element of Liberal Principles and those who uphold those principles. Including attack on our Allied Nation, The U.N. and N.A.T.O, and W.H.O.

Your narrative is Bullshit!

You just refuse to acknowledge the civic society Contentions of Divisiveness that Trump promoted to its frenzied pitch. which is a form of war. We saw their attack on American Democracy and the U.S. Capitol... fact is: The Entire World Saw It.

I think the rest of the world is intelligent enough to determine that a 3 hour protest turned riot isnt a war and wars are not waged by hurling a single fire extinguisher.

You just refuse to acknowledge the civic society Contentions of Divisiveness that Trump promoted to its frenzied pitch.

We are all full aware of the Divisiveness of Trumps rhetoric. Its just that it pales in comparison to the divisiveness from the left. PLUS the left had the corrupt cia and fbi to fuel the divisiveness and the media promoting it. Jan 2017 the rioting in DC was more extensive than 1/6/21.

which is a form of war.

LOLOLOLOL! You democrats crack me up.

Oh look, another laughably dishonest Trump cult claim. How exactly did Obama start the Syrian Civil War?

Neither Thazgor or the image claim Obama started the Syrian Civil war

Neither Thazgor or the image claim Obama started the Syrian Civil war

That’s weak even by your standards.

Thazgor stated:

“Let's hope Joe Biden Kamala Harris starts a couple of wars shall we?”

That’s weak even by your standards.

Thazgor stated:

“Let's hope Joe Biden Kamala Harris starts a couple of wars shall we?”

Did you detect the absence of Obamas name in your quote?

View attachment 67313610

True...he ran away because he was scared and he thinks that American soldiers are "suckers".

I mean...Syria's leader gassed his own people and Trump ran away like a little b!tch doing Putin's bidding.

I think the rest of the world is intelligent enough to determine that a 3 hour protest turned riot isnt a war and wars are not waged by hurling a single fire extinguisher.
You can try and down play anything to worship your cult leader.... It just shows the level and expanse of your disrespect of what is American Democracy, and then you want to ignore and pretend to have selective amnesia about the entire 4 yrs war waged by Trump's attacks on "everything" about, within and of America... including taking down the entire Republican Party.

It's pointless to engage you any further on the matter, because you are far too shallow and cult absorbed to understand the gravity of the vile of 4 yrs of Trumpism and the desperations that led him to the damaging dangers of promoting the malicious vile of white nationalism and confederacy agenda.

Nah, Trump didn't start any wars....unless you count the...

War on the media
War on the FBI
War on the intelligence agencies
War on our allies
War on the environment
War on immigrants
War on civil liberties
War on Black/Brown women
War on Democrats
War on the Constitution
War on America.

I give Trump credit for not starting any foreign wars. I think his instability probably helped in that regard. But I don't think it makes up for the cold civil war he started domestically.

NO NO, we were lucky 😁

Yes, Baby Bush also gets credit for keeping us safe after 911 because simply it wasn't time for another great terrorist attack(wink)

Count your LUCKY stars(LOL)

Its starting to look like the claims that the officer was killed from being struck by a fire extinguisher were just made up. The officer returned to his office after the alleged attack, texted his brother said he was fine other than being pepper sprayed twice and no mention of being struck.

This brings up the possibility that the mob riots had a lot to do with Americans needing to demonstrate their feelings of violence against any victims that could be labelled as the enemy.

Their ongoing wars were proving insufficient and not satisfying enough. When people are born and raised waving a flag, with a gun in the other hand, they require an outlet. Trump cleverly capitalized on that too, besides the racism that runs in America's blood.

Will Biden do Iran, Venezuela, try Syria again, or maybe try Ukraine again?
Or how about something new with an attempt to encroach on China's borders?

Nah, Trump didn't start any wars....unless you count the...

War on the media
War on the FBI
War on the intelligence agencies

Evidently for you saying bad things about someone is a form of warfare. On the 3 above, they deserve so much more than the bad words they received from Trump.

The Democratic Party is the party of destruction, war and death. Over 90% of American war deaths have been under Democratic leadership:

Civil War
Mexican-American War
World War 1
World War 2
Korean War
Vietnam War

I love how you though in WWII

our last real war?

Back
Top Bottom