• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

does the 2nd ammendment only apply to US citizens?

Yes I am; the action of entering the US improperly is not a criminal act therefore it is not illegal. Non-resident aliens who entered without proper authority are subject to deportation, an administrative process, that leads to removal- not a trial that leads to conviction or acquittal.

that is true. entering without inspection is grounds for deportation. coming back though is different. that's called illegal reentry. thankfully, congress has started to limit the amount of court access for those who come here without proper permission including denying them access to district courts

Yes I am; the action of entering the US improperly is not a criminal act therefore it is not illegal. Non-resident aliens who entered without proper authority are subject to deportation, an administrative process, that leads to removal- not a trial that leads to conviction or acquittal.

Illegal entry is the act of foreign nationals arriving in or crossing the borders into a country in violation of its immigration law.

It is illegal to enter the United States, as a non-citizen, without inspection or authorization from government officials. The illegal entry of non-nationals into the United States is a misdemeanor according to the Immigration and Nationality Act, which prohibits non-nationals from entering or attempting to enter the United States at any time or place which has not been designated by an immigration officer, and also prohibits non-nationals from eluding inspection by immigration officers.

There is no such thing as an illegal alien for it is not a crime to enter the US without proper identification or permit; it is nonetheless a removable administrative offense- that's why we deport people, not prosecute & jail them for entering the US without proper permits. This is also why you won't find such an offense leading to a trial- it's not in the penal code.

The Constitution applies to US persons, not only US citizens.

Define a US person.

What should happen to a person who sells a gun to an illegal? Should they lose their citizenship?

Yes it is included in rent.

We could debate each and every tax all day, bottom line if the illegal is paying his fair share, all of the taxes he is supposed to be paying then I don't have an issue. Problem is without being legal they can not. Lets say they are paying all taxes but being illegal they would have no SSN, so then would you be ok with them having a job but no SS?

We could debate each and every tax all day, bottom line if the illegal is paying his fair share, all of the taxes he is supposed to be paying then I don't have an issue. Problem is without being legal they can not. Lets say they are paying all taxes but being illegal they would have no SSN, so then would you be ok with them having a job but no SS?

You can be a non-resident alien and request a Tax Id number to file your taxes legally.

You can be a non-resident alien and request a Tax Id number to file your taxes legally.

Not quite the same as an illegal immigrant but true. Still you have to be a citizen for SS.

Meh. If we can sell them guns we can hire them. If we give them second amendment rights might as well give them all.

Meh. If we can sell them guns we can hire them. If we give them second amendment rights might as well give them all.

you don't really understand the concept of rights do you. the bill of rights merely prohibited certain actions by the federal government

you don't really understand the concept of rights do you. the bill of rights merely prohibited certain actions by the federal government

I understand the concept of rights. There are multiple variations of them. The bill of rights is useless as we don't value it as a nation. We value power and authority.

I understand the concept of rights. There are multiple variations of them. The bill of rights is useless as we don't value it as a nation. We value power and authority.

That's an interesting bit of fascist craving

That's an interesting bit of fascist craving

It is simply the reality of life in the U.S.A. random searches, wiretaps, secret prisons, gun bans, speech bans, control of reproduction. All under the control of government.

It is simply the reality of life in the U.S.A. random searches, wiretaps, secret prisons, gun bans, speech bans, control of reproduction. All under the control of government.

When was the last time that YOU were: randomly searched, had your guns banned, had your speech banned, your phone tapped, or your reproductive capabilities hindered by the USA??

My guess none; not so random after all then huh?

Yes it is included in rent.

You ****ing kidding right? Besides, that's a diversion, they are still here illegally according to our immigration laws. They ought to pay a lot more including fines and jail time for that. Don't look for sympathy here.

When was the last time that YOU were: randomly searched, had your guns banned, had your speech banned, your phone tapped, or your reproductive capabilities hindered by the USA??

My guess none; not so random after all then huh?

Well I have been stopped twice at sobriety checkpoints. I take my shoes and belt off to fly and get scanned and patted down. I can't own an ak. My Verizon calls were recorded just like all the rest. I live in Tx and we just passed a stupid abortion ban.

You ****ing kidding right? Besides, that's a diversion, they are still here illegally according to our immigration laws. They ought to pay a lot more including fines and jail time for that. Don't look for sympathy here.

If they are in jail they are still here.

Back
Top Bottom