• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does anybody else find it crazy that some kid from Scandinavia is more well known than scientists?

instead of directly responding, spent some time skimming to get a feeling for the various characters on this forum to see if they are serious about discussing the topic

so ya have 90,000+ posts, and from what I gather

also noticed

AND

sigh,... to begin to understand an issue like climate change requires a basic understanding of physics, chemistry and math ALONG with a willingness to put in some effort,... given you have been on this forum for years and have 90,000+ posts (yet from what I've seen fall back upon the same old links)

and when someone actually bothers to take a look,... ya seeming dismiss things out right

since it appears ya don't have tech back ground AND other users of this board that noticed a pattern of sorts w/ your posts, thought I'd share one thing I learned long about S/N (i.e. "signal" to "noise" ratio) before I do some more skimming

Signal-to-noise ratio - Wikipedia

just a wild guess that the 90,000+ posts you have racked up over the years, others have picked up very little meaningful information (so a tech person would say lots of noise AND very little signal)

also FWIW something you and other perhaps might find humorous and applicable (given the issue of climate change AND a need of scientific understanding in order to put things into context)

145fc210f67e5ad20d75d568caaf57bd31f1e42c.png

Whenever you decide you're up to a discussion of the topic rather than personal invective, I'll be here.

Back
Top Bottom