• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DO YOU THINK THIS NEEDS A READ ?

The comming die off of species.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You could figure this one out yourselves when it Comes To Russian involvement in a Military take over !

Season One Episode 6 of Outlander with Captain Randall and Clare pretty much exemplifies The Donald,
The Putin and the Kim + China's Xi's crap out loud very loud and true of Facts !

What makes Xi's revolution distinctive is the strategy he has pursued: the dramatic centralization of authority under his personal leadership; the intensified penetration of society by the state; the creation of a virtual wall of regulations and restrictions that more tightly control the flow of ideas !

Does it all make sense now ?

Last edited:
Xi, Putin, Kim, The Donald; ... Does it all make sense now ? You know one guy with really great ideas, Yea Right how stupid you got to get to get it ! "Slavery" its always happening, just a different name ! I see a Bunch of Dumb ass Clowns (Wise Guys) needing to get shot for Treason !

Did the Donald and Cronies order Pense to do an illegal act on of before Jan. 6, 2022 ? I believe so, do you ? Would that order conspire to interfere with the VP doing his Constitutional Duty for the Voters of the USA and Congress ? I believe so , do you !

Maybe call your Relatives and speak truths to them and listen very carefully ! This is WW 3, world wide everyone has a smart Cell phone now !

A Ukranian Armed forces defender recites a Folk Poem of theirs !

Woman Evacuating Kiev thru train Window

Attachments

• 1646365897448.png
    1646365897448.png
    1 MB · Views: 2
Brave men and Women who believe in Democracy, free will and Security can not be denied by D.A M.F'rs !

Quote;... [No. And your poll should have incuded:] Quote; "No...it's a claim made by a drooling nutjob".

Ok you didn't see the huge collapse of the Glacier yesterday did you. Good Luck with your blind faith ! Your family will need it. You do know that that glacier was once a mile high approx. 20000 years ago

The largest problem is the die of of Soil Microbes that create the ability for plants to grow !

Last edited:
Only a Fool doesn't get it ! WWIII has begun. Russia, China, N.K. Iran and Syria ! Take it to the Bank ! Build your filtered Bomb Shelter or prepare to defend Ukraine ! Its your choice. Remember Biden said enough is enough. Now who has the bigger balz than the tiny lil guyy Putin. Shit I could break his neck in 10 seconds. F/n shrimp. Balz enough to take him on, bust his nutz and his own will Cap the F/n prick !

Last edited:
Its ok, you don't get normal terminology. It's what ya do. So WWZ has begun Thats easy to understand!
1646538281562.png

Last edited:
American Couple in the Ukraine choose to stay in their home and not Run !

They also ask for Weapons to defend themselves.!

Auto repair shop owner Oleksandr Fedchenko is one.

The 38-year-old used to host Ukraine's most popular weekly TV show about cars in his spare time.

But he has converted his sprawling garage into an underground weapons manufacturing centre aimed at giving some muscle to Ukraine's vastly outgunned volunteer units.

"When the war started, everything changed," Fedchenko said.

"We discovered that our regular mechanics knew how to manufacture weapons. Others knew how to make Molotov cocktails. We are doing absolutely everything we can."

- Underground weapons -

All the workers at Fedchenko's repair shop have swapped their grease-stained overalls for the olive uniforms of Ukraine's volunteer units.

A mechanic-turned-volunteer fighter who adopted the nom de guerre "Cross" was soldering a large-calibre machine gun Ukrainian troops had earlier grabbed from a captured Russian tank.

The 28-year-old was trying to slice down the massive gun and convert it into a handheld weapon that an untrained volunteer might be able to use on the streets.

"This thing might not shoot very straight, but at least it's something," Cross said and gave his balaclava a reassuring tug.

"Not many people know we do this and it might not be very legal," he said.

"But when there is a war, what is legal no longer matters -- only our national defence does."

- No man's land -

Fedchenko's voice broke and his eyes glistened when recalling life before Russia attacked Ukraine on February 24.

"I felt helpless. Stick a Kalashnikov in my arms, and I wouldn't last 10 minutes. But I needed to do something," he said.

His makeshift weapons manufacturing plant is woefully exposed to a Russian missile strike.

The huge garage sits on a road marking Kyiv's westernmost point. Numerous similar industrial buildings along the same route now stand in ruins.

"Each one of us knows that we can be attacked at any moment," Fedchenko said.

"Each one of us knows that this can be our last day. And still we come."

The tears were also streaming down the cheeks of pensioner Ganna Galnychenko.

The 64-year-old walked out alone from the fields marking the no man's land between the bridge overseen by Casper and Russian-held villages.

"I don't know where my children are," she said in a quivering voice. "I can't reach them by phone."

Back
Top Bottom