• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DO YOU THINK THIS NEEDS A READ ?

The comming die off of species.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

But you do know Cal. is just gonna be a big lonely Island one day as it marches north ! To the tune of a Drum ! :cool: Just a few days boat ride away !

NATO is showing its Balz, so is most of the rest of the world as this heads to WW3. Ya Simply can't do what ya want to do Yad ! Take this ! 🖕

Well it makes sense that brains will dream as Blood pressure drops before it dies. "Thas a No Brainer" U know there are 4 minutes or so of nothing else to do but idle dreaming time ! .....:coffee: coffee is good for 4 minutes or so also !

Will Biden be a stinking coward or protect Democracy world wide. Thas my questions for him !

Well: that's a no brainer, all who intend to subjugate one will do just exactly what the Donald does ! Boss's, Ceo's most all will do it to a fashion. They are basically Dictators to their businesses. Of course they use Law firms, Accounting firms and Tax Evasion tactics also PR firms to make them look sweet, sticky clean as possible. Just list and add up their petty- ness and you got em ! Then you jot down the decent people who constantly walk out on em and you have an impressive list of good honest hardworking friends of yours not his. Power corrupts ! Of course they believe there way is the way ! They may not pull the Trigger but they make the move that causes it. Most are attracted into the feeding circles by the ease of Feasting on your carcasses ! Is it sort of a Hyperbole or just plain lying !

It reminds me of the Used Car salesman and Business of offering a large winning $$$ gift if you come over to the Business, only you find out you have a $2 raffle ticket. It was just a soft Hyperbole to get you there so they can get your car from you and leave you walking home or buying another from them.

Last edited:
Where’s the Lamborghini?

Barring its path to the multi-million-dollar mansion was a custom Lamborghini Aventador, which is said to be worth more than $1 million, and a Bentley. Both have come off looking ready for the scrap heap as a result of the whole ordeal. There was also a Maybach on the property, which was also damaged.

The Lamborghini and Bentley were both flattened by the truck, but the Maybach was able to be driven off the driveway following the collision.

A video of recovery effort of the truck was posted on YouTube by towing firm Pepe’s Towing Service, and it makes for some pretty tough viewing.

In the video, the mangled remains of the hypercar are seen wedged underneath the front of the truck. Recovery workers can be seen pulling the truck off the car using a rotator recovery vehicle.

A photo of a crushed Lamborghini outside an LA mansion.

1646011375518.png

→↨← Damming evidence ↓

In other words every bit of energy since creation is still here, it just changes forms. All that Trillions and Trillions of BTU created by burning stuff up are still here, just in different forms. Different types of recycling happen, Photosynthesis, the natural change thru the seas absorption to becoming Rocks, but its still here ! Is a Carbon based planet. Even wind power and solar power that convert the energy to heat thru work being done, which then changes again. HP which is the amount of work being done creates heat once again energy changes to another form.

I wonder if there is a formula for heat radiation from high Voltage wires from Generators to Transformers + delivery models ? You know resistance causes radiated heat !

Yup, as Russia continues to damage Highrise's they are most likely then turned into Ukraine bunkers for Shoulder fired anti tank weapons.

Now is the (4) Time to put a stop to China, Russian, Iran, North Korean aggression dead.
Send arms, ammo and inlist in the Ukraine if you can by becoming a Citizen of Ukraine.
All Citizens of Ukrane 18 to 60 & most likely 70 & 80's can defend the country from Russian aggression and greed !

If we do not kill Russians now it will never stop and one day we will be out of ammo, no firearms and Sheep just like the rest of the world !
If you don't buy your local firearm dealer out of ammo just like me well its your obvious decisions that will matter, not mine exactly !

Not a need to read personal observation. If you do not like it well, you know its freedom of thought & speach.

Obviously any thinking individual knows the most current Species to die off very soon is Human of varying Chromosome descriptions & Genome areas. Good luck with that if you think you can get lucky !

When you listen to a Lying Bastard you get, Russia attacking the Ukraine, Iran attacking everyone with Russian Weapons, same in Syria and even back when Egypt was gonna kick Israel ass. Except Freedom is chosen no mater the Cost if it comes to Free Men. Of course thats the bravery of the free heart of men, women and (mothers) women, they ain't gonna take shit ! Who has forgot Russia gassing its own people back decades ago and all the hell because of Debauchery of hatefilled old lying bastards. Yep we got them also and if they could they would. Thas the reason the Donald has to sit in a Terrorist Jail cell for 20 years to death along with Jail time for his hateful lying cronies who provided assistance $$$ to his shit ! The trumpet broke my rights to have my Constitutional business done in the Congress led by the Vice President until nightfall. Thas a big deal with me ! I am insulted ~& Hell no I didn't want a Democrat Congress or President, but The Donald went to far and continuse his lying shit to this day claiming Putin is right ! JHC ! Nukes are on the table of Miami areas.

Last edited:
Wanna Put down $20 on total Bull Shit ?

Over 1/2 hour of Video here of awful stuff be warned, also makes sense things !

Back
Top Bottom