• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DO YOU THINK THIS NEEDS A READ ?

The comming die off of species.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Uh Huh, of course ! Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely ! Yea ! U go lawmakers. Lets ferret out those squirm's !

Yep, time is to shut thosee lying F'r's up ! Get to the facts of truth, put it on the table, smash the gavel on the table and rule for the US Citizens rights of fair play not lying, stealing greed ! I Lie is a lie no mater how it is camoflaged or some kind of joky example of Anjelic misdirection may try to make it out to be a truthfully, sort of !

Yea I feel awful because I voted for this Lying B-terd. May he end up with what he honestly deserves when the lies are all divulged ! When I get down to the Nity Gritty, what is see are people dying, killed harmed because of a hell of a pack of lies he and his Cronies told leading up to Jan 6 & until this very today and continuing non end !

Simply put I am so Insulted by his Lying Audacity & to try to take over as a Dictator in my USA ! We have Honest Politicians here who stopped it. Thank You; Guys and Gals ! Prayers go out to Adam and Channey for their beliefs and steadfast Honor !

Last edited:

Yea Right ! I see a new Jail has the Donalds name on it and has invited him to come visit with honors ! My answer is I won't buy another Apple POS product. There a you go Mr. Rich ! The Donald went too far Jan. 6 and events leading up till then shortly before. Pay back is going to be hell !

Last edited:

Awh your honor no one will work for us so we take the 5th amendment cause we know nothing ! ...:cool:

Is that old saying, "Every man has a bought price," true ? Does it always raise its ugly head and start to squirm if caught ? ... We shall see ! ...🖕

Do most of us see this as lying, stealing, Mafia, Crazy Crap & simply, " the beginning of WWIII," & with_China and Russia_ while China, the next to Invade and Conquers sovereign States ?

Most likely WW III is beginning as history will record !

Instead of spending $$$ billions on a wall to keep Latino & Mexico out of the USA when most Latino that live there want to be in the USA, why didn't the Donald just declare a separate state and drive in and take half of Mexico ? Ya se if Putin can take what he wants what's wrong with the Donald if he thinks He and Putin is so smart ! Remember when Mexico just drove into Texas to save Huston a few years back.

Last edited:

The thought is if you don't carry balls big enough to immediately knock Russian Balz 100 miles east you do not deserve your jobs. U know exactly where I want Putin, The Donald and his Cronies at !

Let's see if I got this right? Who plans invasion of Tiawan and adopts a policy of S. China Sea ownership and bullies every neighbor and Trade partner over it.
Ahh, China and its gonna be my fault when they Invade their neighbors. Ahh Sure !

& lets see if I got the Ukraine invasion right. Russia spends more than a decade invading and planning to invade and pre stations military equipment for years on the Borders.
Yep, sure that's my fault also.
Sure, I think not its you guys wanting to take things away from smaller nations.
Yep & Sure WW3 has begun ! Armagedón is beginning ! War starts with nations allowing other nations to rape and pillage the weaker ! They take one country after another.
Perhaps the sudden weather changes, change future history outcomes as it has drastically change the past histories ! ...:cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom