• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you know any anti-vaxxers?

Oh, I get it. The guy's fear is absolutely manic. I don't like needles (does anyone?), but this guy's completely off the charts...

I have to jab my wife twice daily with a Heparin derivative.
If you didn't know, that industrial strength blood thinner can leave enormous bruises if you're too casual about the injection process.
I've learned to push the plunger ver-rr-r-r-ry slowly and to massage the area afterward, to reduce the possibility of bruising.

An old coworker of mine who was always on the Conspiracy side...really harmless.. after a couple of years of the most terrible tragedies I just could not imagine going through... his wife having two late term miscarriages and then dying of brain cancer at the beginning of the pandemic... I have seen him become radicalized by even more conspiratorial nonsense and he is now a prepper and stockpiling weapons in case they force the shot on him.

It is really sad.
Tons of these right wing conspiratorial lunatics in our midst today, I mean look at there teacher.

Mango Man.jpg

Tons of these right wing conspiratorial lunatics in our midst today, I mean look at there teacher.

View attachment 67355489

congratulations-stupidest-post-award.jpg

Yes, I know more than a few. Half of my family are anti-vaxxers. Most of them live in North Carolina and Georgia. All of them are pretty religious. All of them are Trumpublicans. A few of them, after being infected and after their release from the hospital, declared that they no longer need to become vaxxed, which of course is bullshit.

I will say that there are also family and friends who are fairly religious and who support the Trumpublican Party. However, they also believe in science and got vaccinated.

Most all the anti-vaxxer family and friends I know espouse the same ridiculous and willfully ignorant mantra: "It is my personal choice and my choice doesn't affect anyone but me." o_O
Ignorance is an understatement, suicide by covid better sums up these politicized morons.

5e9fa9d0d4857.image.jpg

Your knee jerk reaction speaks to a shoe that fits ..what secret plots do you adhere to.

The only thing I adhere to at the moment is the belief that your post was ignorant and stupid.

Hence your trophy...

Back
Top Bottom