• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

do you believe zimmerman will become a target once found not guilty?

Not even the same thing or the same state.
Don't you know the laws are different in Florida?

No so different that Zimmerman is going to ever walk away from this. There is already talk of the suit involving federal hate crimes. You really need to read more about this, like maybe live down here and speak to some lawyers associated with the case.

No so different that Zimmerman is going to ever walk away from this. There is already talk of the suit involving federal hate crimes. You really need to read more about this, like maybe live down here and speak to some lawyers associated with the case.
:doh
You clearly know not of what you speak.

Federal hate crimes! :lamo :lamo :lamo

:doh
You clearly know not of what you speak.

Federal hate crimes! :lamo :lamo :lamo
Laugh all you want. I know more about it than you do. I carry and have confronted people on my property. I have yet had to shoot an unarmed black kid for cutting through my lawn.
I have yet to make my self an annoyance to the local PD, over stupid assed things that dont add up to squat.
Which in turn has kept me out of court, out of the public eye and not sued for everything I own.

To answer with another question, did O.J. Simpson become a target after being found not guilty? Hard to believe it has been 19 years this past June for the murders.

To answer with another question, did O.J. Simpson become a target after being found not guilty? Hard to believe it has been 19 years this past June for the murders.
No, but he was famous. And he killed a white woman. No racial overtones to the trial at all.

He should go directly into hiding, and stay there.

I think he might become a target. I am not sure.

But if he is found non guilty of all charges I would be very concerned that people might think it is a free for all , start packing heat and following folks they see as suspicious.

I think he might become a target. I am not sure.

But if he is found non guilty of all charges I would be very concerned that people might think it is a free for all , start packing heat and following folks they see as suspicious.

I hardly think so. Did we see a massive influx of young mothers killing their kids after Casey Anthony was found not guilty?

assuming zimmerman will be exonerated, do you believe he will have attempts on his life thereafter?
he went into hiding prior to the trial
will he have to live in hiding from the same people thereafter?

You know what they say about people who assume things----but, I would venture to say that he better be convicted of "something".....He is guilty as hell......

I hardly think so. Did we see a massive influx of young mothers killing their kids after Casey Anthony was found not guilty?

Yea, but she was Casey's kid, not somebody else's child.

I seem to remember that the Black Panthers called for Zimmerman's head after the shooting became public.

SO much for good race relations.

You know what they say about people who assume things----but, I would venture to say that he better be convicted of "something".....He is guilty as hell......

Yet another opinion given without the need for any evidence.

Typical.

Yea, but she was Casey's kid, not somebody else's child.

I seem to remember that the Black Panthers called for Zimmerman's head after the shooting became public.

SO much for good race relations.

Just to be clear.

The Black Panthers dissolved decades ago.

THE NEW BLACK PANTHERS is a much smaller group (which seems to overestimate their size to boot) is a group that has been denounced completely by a former founding member of the actual Black Panthers

Last edited:
Just to be clear.

THE NEW BLACK PANTHERS is a much smaller group (which seems to overestimate their size to boot) is a group that has been denounced completely by a former founding member.

LOLOL.. All ten of them.

LOLOL.. All ten of them.

Doesn't mean they can't be dangerous at all, but a lot of people intentionally use "Black Panther" in order to make the group sound more substantial than it is.......others are just completely unaware that one has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

Just to be clear.

THE NEW BLACK PANTHERS is a much smaller group (which seems to overestimate their size to boot) is a group that has been denounced completely by a former founding member of the actual Black Panthers

I doubt that the 'New' designation indicates a kinder and gentler wave of Black Panthers.

It's not like they are playing Bride or Canasta on Saturday nights.....

Yet another opinion given without the need for any evidence.

Typical.

I think there is plenty of evidence...He has been proved to be a liar, so nothing that he has said can be believed... He started it..He followed the young man after being told by the dispatcher to stay put.... He was huffing and puffing at one point so probably broke into a run when the kid started running away.....what about the boy's right to "stand your ground"?

Just to be clear.

You are 100% correct on this matter...glad that you cleared that up.....

You are 100% correct on this matter...glad that you cleared that up.....

I think there is plenty of evidence...He has been proved to be a liar, so nothing that he has said can be believed... He started it..He followed the young man after being told by the dispatcher to stay put.... He was huffing and puffing at one point so probably broke into a run when the kid started running away.....what about the boy's right to "stand your ground"?

You seem confused

The law doesn't agree with you

You seem confused

The law doesn't agree with you

Confused? Confused about what? It is up to the jury to come up with a verdict based on Florida law....I believe that he is guilty, but I am not on the jury....

Confused? Confused about what? It is up to the jury to come up with a verdict based on Florida law....I believe that he is guilty, but I am not on the jury....
Your opinion does not comport with the evidence.

Hopefully people will leave him alone so he can again work on that college degree. It would be awful to have his 9 years of college go down the drain.

The procecutors threw that out when they did not charge him with simple manslaughter. The jurors must determine for the crime of 2nd degree murder.

Back
Top Bottom