• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

DNI will no longer brief Congress in person on election security over leak concerns

As much bull**** as your posts is, even if you weren't as wrong as you are about this low level FBI lawyer, you still fail badly at making him in any way "Obama personnel".

No problem.

Keep your head in the sand.

No problem.

Running away when asked for any proof. There's the Mycroft I've grown accustomed to.

No problem.

The reason they did this is already out in the news.

Ratcliffe defends halting election briefings, accuses members of Congress of leaking classified information | Fox News

Leaky schiff can't keep his fat mouth shut about anything and everything classified.
as soon as they are briefed on something he is running and shouting it all over the media.

Frankly they should be arrested because what they are doing is illegal.

"Within minutes of one of those briefings ending, a number of members of Congress went to a number of different outlets and leaked classified information for political purposes," Ratcliffe told host Maria Bartiromo. "To create a narrative that simply isn't true, that somehow Russia is a greater national security threat than China."

Running away when asked for any proof. There's the Mycroft I've grown accustomed to.

???

You didn't ask for any proof. You asked for a name. I gave it. You made contentions. I disputed them. You said it was bull****. I told you to keep your head in the sand.

I'm not running away. I'm still here.

But hey...if you want proof, read Clinesmith's indictment. You know, the one he plead guilty to.

???

You didn't ask for any proof. You asked for a name. I gave it. You made contentions. I disputed them. You said it was bull****. I told you to keep your head in the sand.

I'm not running away. I'm still here.

But hey...if you want proof, read Clinesmith's indictment. You know, the one he plead guilty to.

Post #24

As much bull**** as your posts is, even if you weren't as wrong as you are about this low level FBI lawyer, you still fail badly at making him in any way "Obama personnel".

And you've been dodging and running away ever since. :lol:

Post #24

And you've been dodging and running away ever since. :lol:

Where did you ask for proof in that post?

Look. I don't care if you keep your head in the sand. That's up to you. But you really should stop lying.

Yep, that’s why we need Joe

It would be more convenient for China, Russia, Iran and N. Korea to have their #1 agent Joe Biden directly in the White House.

It would be more convenient for China, Russia, Iran and N. Korea to have their #1 agent Joe Biden directly in the White House.

But lets give Russia to Trump who will seriously help elect him.

Where did you ask for proof in that post?

Look. I don't care if you keep your head in the sand. That's up to you. But you really should stop lying.

Projection gaslighting. It's what people do to divert the topic they don't want people talking about.

DNI will no longer brief Congress in person on election security over leak concerns

The decision by the Trump administration to halt in-person briefings on foreign election interference stemmed in part from concerns over leaks, a DNI official told NBC News.​

All that's left now is for Trumpanzees to start stuffing ballot boxes like their hero Putin has done.

But lets give Russia to Trump who will seriously help elect him.

China instantly gets $550,000,000,000.00 in cancelled tariffs if Biden wins - and that is just for starters. If Biden wins to be accurate the Chinese flag should be flown over the White House.

China instantly gets $550,000,000,000.00 in cancelled tariffs if Biden wins - and that is just for starters. If Biden wins to be accurate the Chinese flag should be flown over the White House.

Can you prove that? Give me the true details. We know from our intelligence that Russia is working to re-elect Trump.

source

We can't have Congress briefed on foreign interference. They just might leak information about that interference and get people all upset again. No collusion! No collusion! Don't need to worry about Russian interference as there was no collusion, absolutely no collusion at all!

The fact that Trump and some of his minions sees the attempt of foreign countries to intervene in US elections as a subject that must be classified and remain hidden from American citizens betrays their lack of moral and patriotic compass...

Projection gaslighting. It's what people do to divert the topic they don't want people talking about.

The decision by the Trump administration to halt in-person briefings on foreign election interference stemmed in part from concerns over leaks, a DNI official told NBC News.​

All that's left now is for Trumpanzees to start stuffing ballot boxes like their hero Putin has done.

I didn't divert the topic. I was asked a question and I gave an answer.

But now YOU are diverting the topic again with your talk about ballot boxes.

Seriously...can't you ever stay on topic?

I didn't divert the topic. I was asked a question and I gave an answer.

But now YOU are diverting the topic again with your talk about ballot boxes.

Seriously...can't you ever stay on topic?

The decision by the Trump administration to halt in-person briefings on foreign election interference stemmed in part from concerns over leaks, a DNI official told NBC News.

If you don't want to talk about this you should try another thread.

The decision by the Trump administration to halt in-person briefings on foreign election interference stemmed in part from concerns over leaks, a DNI official told NBC News.

If you don't want to talk about this you should try another thread.

I already did talk about the thread topic.

Unless someone says something to me about the topic, I'm done with it.

If you don't believe my "claim", just read the thread.

giphy.gif

If the intelligence were presented in person, where the congresspeople could ask questions and get clarification, then the info might be politicized and misunderstood.

Really?

"also better protect our sources and methods and most sensitive intelligence
from additional unauthorized disclosures or misuse."

As the DNI explained, congress has been leaking classified info, sometimes even DURING the breifing.

"also better protect our sources and methods and most sensitive intelligence
from additional unauthorized disclosures or misuse."

As the DNI explained, congress has been leaking classified info, sometimes even DURING the breifing.

Some people are not aware that the Congress is constitutionally a coequal branch of government and that there is a system of checks and balances which permit Congress to get classified materials. All those hypocrites who are afraid of tyranny or perfectly happy with letting a president become a despot with zero accountability.

It's not "will no longer brief", it's "will no longer brief in person" and that makes all kinds of sense because half the idiots in congress spend all their time at these "briefings" flinging poo and lecturing administration officials on how horrible they are instead of listening to what's being said.

How do you know what happens behind closed doors in a classified briefing? Or are you just making **** up?

Some people are not aware that the Congress is constitutionally a coequal branch of government and that there is a system of checks and balances which permit Congress to get classified materials. All those hypocrites who are afraid of tyranny or perfectly happy with letting a president become a despot with zero accountability.

Does that entitle them to leak classified info?

Does that entitle them to leak classified info?

No proof for that and there is nothing in the constitution to justify as a remedy the refusal to inform congress. If somebody leaks information, then you address the specific person who leaks the information. By the way, there is all the time leaking of information n every branch of the government, including within Trump's executive branch. Heck, they were chasing leakers inside the White House!

How do you know what happens behind closed doors in a classified briefing? Or are you just making **** up?

Have you not seen a congressional briefing before? We've had a rather steady run of them on CSPAN and they are, for the most part, pathetic carnival sideshows.

Have you not seen a congressional briefing before? We've had a rather steady run of them on CSPAN and they are, for the most part, pathetic carnival sideshows.

Yes. They perform for the TV's. These briefings are behind closed doors. How do you know they act the exact same with no one watching? Hopefully you are aware that C-SPAN doesn't broadcast classified meetings?

Back
Top Bottom