• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Disobedience Is Unbelief...

Daisy

"Make sure of the more important things."
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Satan is still convincing people of the lie he told Eve...don't be another victim...don't buy the lie...

"I know what I'm doing is dishonest, but I can't afford to do the right thing right now."

Have you ever heard someone excuse a sin as if they had no choice?

But there's no excuse. We always have a choice.

Ignoring God's commands is ignoring God Himself because His principles flow from His character. When we choose disobedience, we reject His holiness, wisdom, and love.

Eve knew what God had told her, but Satan convinced her that she couldn't afford to pass up that piece of forbidden fruit. She bought the lie and learned that the wages of sin is death.

When Christians choose to sin, we invite a little bit of death into our lives as well.

That's why we must flee evil desires (2 Timothy 2:22). And when we fail, we must fully repent so God can purify our hearts (1 John 1:9).

And if you think this is a burden, think again: "In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome" (1 John 5:3).
-----------------------
https://biblelovenotes.blogspot.com/2013/12/disobedience-is-unbelief.html

I'm a law abiding unbeliever in both your god and satan. I accept your 1st amendment Right to believe what you want, as long as you don't attempt to impose your unfounded beliefs on me or others.

I'm a law abiding unbeliever in both your god and satan. I accept your 1st amendment Right to believe what you want, as long as you don't attempt to impose your unfounded beliefs on me or others.
I have no intention of that through law but I will continue to do what Jesus commanded...Matthew 28:19,20...what you do with that info is up to you...

I have no intention of that through law but I will continue to do what Jesus commanded...Matthew 28:19,20...what you do with that info is up to you...
That works or me. My Grandmother was a firm believer while my Grandfather was a staunch atheist and didn't let religious belief/non-belief interfere with their love of the other for more than 70 years of marriage.

That works or me. My Grandmother was a firm believer while my Grandfather was a staunch atheist and didn't let religious belief/non-belief interfere with their love of the other for more than 70 years of marriage.
To be commended for sure...

346836883_629902239005634_4919999893378246070_n.jpg

So if I don't believe in your god I'm doomed? Is that what you are saying?
No soup for you on Paradise Earth post Armageddon, if you continue to buy into "Satan's lie" per JW religious theology.

A god that allows Satan to exist doesn't deserve our faith.

The angel who became Satan also was created with free will...

Is that supposed to explain why god allows Satan to exist?

Obviously god intervenes sometimes, otherwise miracles wouldn't be a thing, why does god allow Satan to exist?

Is that supposed to explain why god allows Satan to exist?

Obviously god intervenes sometimes, otherwise miracles wouldn't be a thing, why does god allow Satan to exist?
Justice...Satan rebels and challenges God's right to rule mankind...the just way for God to settle the challenge...allow Satan the time to prove/disprove his way of ruling...

Back
Top Bottom