• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Disobedience Is Unbelief...

Is that supposed to explain why god allows Satan to exist?

Obviously god intervenes sometimes, otherwise miracles wouldn't be a thing, why does god allow Satan to exist?
It would be really boring without him. I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with saints as the song goes.

Justice...Satan rebels and challenges God's right to rule mankind...the just way for God to settle the challenge...allow Satan the time to prove/disprove his way of ruling...

God can do whatever god wants. God allows Satan to exist.

Any god that allows Satan to exist doesn't deserve our faith.

God can do whatever god wants. God allows Satan to exist.

Any god that allows Satan to exist doesn't deserve our faith.
He can but He is also a God of justice...God deserves our faith in order to prove Satan the liar that he is...

"Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice,
So that I can make a reply to him who taunts me." proverbs 27:11

He can but He is also a God of justice...God deserves our faith in order to prove Satan the liar that he is...

"Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice,
So that I can make a reply to him who taunts me." proverbs 27:11

God could just eliminate Satan or prevented Satan from ever existing.

If god created Satan to create a test for our souls, then god doesn't deserve our faith either.

Sounds like god needs to talk to someone about his ego problems.

God could just eliminate Satan or prevented Satan from ever existing.
He could but would that prove who has the right to rule mankind? No, it would only prove who was more powerful...only time would prove who has the right...

If god created Satan to create a test for our souls, then god doesn't deserve our faith either.
He didn't...

Sounds like god needs to talk to someone about his ego problems.
Ego would result in sudden destruction of Satan, which God did not do...

He could but would that prove who has the right to rule mankind? No, it would only prove who was more powerful...only time would prove who has the right...

He didn't...

Ego would result in sudden destruction of Satan, which God did not do...

I wouldn't expect god to kill Satan to prove anything. He would do it to protect us from Satan.

Ego is creating something and expecting it to worship you or suffer for eternity.

I wouldn't expect god to kill Satan to prove anything. He would do it to protect us from Satan.
And when/if the next Satan came along? What would that teach us? To love/obey God because we are afraid of what He might do to us or to love/obey God because we understand He has the right to rule us because he knows what is best for us?

Ego is creating something and expecting it to worship you or suffer for eternity.
He doesn't, there is no eternal punishment besides death...He expects us to worship Him because we love Him and He knows what is best for us...

And when/if the next Satan came along? What would that teach us? To love/obey God because we are afraid of what He might do to us or to love/obey God because we understand He has the right to rule us because he knows what is best for us?

He doesn't, there is no eternal punishment besides death...He expects us to worship Him because we love Him and He knows what is best for us...

God should eliminate Satan and not create a new one.

If god is rewarding his worshippers with eternal life, then god is punishing those who do not worship him with eternal death. Any god who would punish something god created for not worshiping god, doesn't deserve anyone's faith.

Our understanding on god's right to rule, has no impact on god's right to rule. Us denying god's right to rule would only matter if god had ego problems. Being punished by god for not respecting god's right to rule, seems like some petty crap for an all powerful god.

God should eliminate Satan and not create a new one.
God did not create the 1st one, Satan created/made himself when he rebelled...

If god is rewarding his worshippers with eternal life, then god is punishing those who do not worship him with eternal death. Any god who would punish something god created for not worshiping god, doesn't deserve anyone's faith.
So? Disobedience/sin deserves death...

Our understanding on god's right to rule, has no impact on god's right to rule. Us denying god's right to rule would only matter if god had ego problems.
There is what is best for mankind and there is what is detrimental to mankind...we are living under Satan's rule...which do you think he offers?

There is what is best for mankind and there is what is detrimental to mankind...we are living under Satan's rule...which do you think he offers?
We're doing alright under Satan's rule. Some even get a needed blood transfusion under the merciful Satan

God created everything. There is only one creator, right?

Disobedience only deserves death if it is protecting god's fragile ego. There is no logical reason for god to create something capable of disobeying them if disobeying god means death. Unless god enjoys killing things so much that god creates things knowing that god will have to kill some of them. Which would point towards something darker than just a fragile ego.

We're doing alright under Satan's rule. Some even get a needed blood transfusion under the merciful Satan
To only die after a short life span...lol...yeah, we're doin' just fine...

To only die after a short life span...lol...yeah, we're doin' just fine...
Some that don't get a needed blood transfusion due to a hateful God have an even shorter life span

With free will...

Disobedience/sin deserves death because it is harmful to all living creatures...

Yes, god created things with the free will to disobey god, knowing that the punishment for that would be suffering and death. We only have the free will to choose between the options god makes available. I can't choose to have super powers? Why would god create an option for someone to become Satan?

Satan exists because of god. That's not a god that deserves faith.

Some that don't get a needed blood transfusion due to a hateful God have an even shorter life span
But will be resurrected for obeying God...

god created things with the free will to disobey god,
No, God created things with free will to choose to love/obey Him and to acknowledge/understand His way is the right way for mankind...

No, God created things with free will to choose to love/obey Him and to acknowledge/understand His way is the right way for mankind...

Didn't god create things with the free will to choose either of those options?

Didn't god create the option for an angel to choose to become Satan?

If god created everything, that include the thing and choices that lead to the path of Satan existing. God is the creator of Satan, because god created everything, including the ability to choose to become Satan. What sort of god would do that?

Didn't god create things with the free will to choose either of those options?

Didn't god create the option for an angel to choose to become Satan?

If god created everything, that include the thing and choices that lead to the path of Satan existing. God is the creator of Satan, because god created everything, including the ability to choose to become Satan. What sort of god would do that?
God also created us with a brain to reason and use logic...

Back
Top Bottom