• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Diner in Louisville draws handgun as armed BLM protesters swarm restaurant

This is such a strange thread.

All the gun enthusiasts are claiming that carrying a gun is intimidating when a black man does it but according to previous threads it's a constitutional right when white men do it.

How interesting. How interesting.
who said in here that a black man carrying a gun in public is threatening? which post?
perhaps the intimidation comes from one's actions, words and attitudes, and not from the skin color.

elsewhere you claimd to be reasoned and educated, but here you seem to be just straight up reading minds.

if done according to training to stop the threat, there can be no return fire.

and about one in 100,000, at best could do this. And this could only be accomplished in the rare case that the gun with the gun was not a threat or he would have already shot you. And even in that one in 100,000 how about the innocents victims from playing Rambo in a crowded space?

perhaps the intimidation comes from one's actions, words and attitudes, and not from the skin color.
well I sure feel Trumpists with guns are a threat if that is the rule we are going by

This is such a strange thread.

All the gun enthusiasts are claiming that carrying a gun is intimidating when a black man does it but according to previous threads it's a constitutional right when white men do it.

How interesting. How interesting.
i never said them carrying a gun is intimidating, but no one should be getting in random people's faces. the one thig i said about them being arrested was due to how another couple was treated and a take on hypocrisy.

who said in here that a black man carrying a gun in public is threatening? which post?

elsewhere you claimd to be reasoned and educated, but here you seem to be just straight up reading minds.
AS USUAL, progressives try to turn everything into their identity wars.

Bet pool: when does the first shooting melee start in the streets? White v black?
Seems like "ending racism" is working pretty well eh?
I dont carry a firearm, but if I did and "armed protestors" came in to shriek in my face, I believe that would have to be considered a threat yes?

Shouldn't be long now, all out battling in the streets.
"Ending racism" BWAHAHAHAHA, they just aren't getting it. Going EXACTLY backwards.
Oh well, we tried to tell you! Dont say you weren't warned!
I don't object to the diver's actions.

I DO object the obvious racism coming out in these threads.

i never said them carrying a gun is intimidating, but no one should be getting in random people's faces. the one thig i said about them being arrested was due to how another couple was treated and a take on hypocrisy.

Good, we have made some progress.

We agree that carrying a gun is not relevant, it is getting in someone's face that is punishable by death.

Do you see the hypocrisy?

Good, we have made some progress.

We agree that carrying a gun is not relevant, it is getting in someone's face that is punishable by death.

Do you see the hypocrisy?
I am not sure who said they deserve to die, but it was not me.. I stated that IF i had been the guy, and seen this, I would have carefully and silently readied my weapon out of sight , in case they did intend harm.

AND, that getting in peoples faces in a recreational facility where they are trying to enjoy a meal, does not help their cause, one bit.

I do indeed see where it could have spiraled out of control and it would have been the fault of the original aggressor's in my opinion.

I am not sure who said they deserve to die, but it was not me.. I stated that IF i had been the guy, and seen this, I would have carefully and silently readied my weapon out of sight , in case they did intend harm.

off subject a bit, would you seriously go to dinner with a gun?

It's weird that white people invading the capitol is just fine patriotism in action but this is criminal behavior. GEE I WONDER WHAT THE KEY DIFFERENCE IS.

I guess the right to bear arms only applies to white people?
Has been since the days of ronnie rayguns.

Do you carry a gun? Every time you have raised your voice, have you wanted to murder the person?

This is why I think open carry is stupid and dangerous, and this is why the rest of world thinks the United States is insane.

Is it the intention of the Left to disarm citizens so they can get in the face of people withour fear of retribution?

off subject a bit, would you seriously go to dinner with a gun?
no as I respect the wishes of most establishments who do not care for anyone doing that. but after i was accosted the first time by this type of behavior? who knows.

the solution is to arm everyone and for everyone to pull in those situations.

Perhaps a better solution would be to leave other people the F alone and go do your little protest on the street corner n front of friendly media cameras who will fawn all over you.

Would you have problem with one of those protestors opening fire since pointing a firearm at someone is clearly a threat?
If you initiate a confrontation, and have the ability to disengage, you have an obligation to attempt to disengage before you take that kind of an action. If he had followed them firing, or threatening to do so, or tried to keep them from being able to escape, then that would be more justifiable.

Perhaps a better solution would be to leave other people the F alone and go do your little protest on the street corner n front of friendly media cameras who will fawn all over you.
well, the world isn't perfect so the solution is to arm everyone. legal age to 99yo.

Bet pool: when does the first shooting melee start in the streets? White v black?
Seems like "ending racism" is working pretty well eh?
I dont carry a firearm, but if I did and "armed protestors" came in to shriek in my face, I believe that would have to be considered a threat yes?

Shouldn't be long now, all out battling in the streets.
"Ending racism" BWAHAHAHAHA, they just aren't getting it. Going EXACTLY backwards.
Oh well, we tried to tell you! Dont say you weren't warned!

You sure do sound “Peaceful”!

so, in the video, who has the gun?? I can't see it. I see what looks like a holser on the tall black lady's hip, but I don't see anyone with a gun drawn.
A2A1F2C3-0694-47CB-BFF1-AC397281599D.jpeg

It's telling which posters seem to defend armed BLM thugs getting in the faces of restaurant patrons, isn't it?
Yeah, those who have no problem with tyranny, terrorist and intimidation tactics just as long as their side or the groups that their side supports are permitted to use those tactics.
1/6 come around, isn't even the same thing to the same level in spite fo their false claims that it is, and they collectively lose their shit over it.

I mean, surely you realize that their intention was clearly to intimidate... right? Putting the burden on the man for being intimidated by a crowd intent on intimidation because "racism" is simply idiotic.
White guys with guns marching with nazi symbols are also trying to intimidate, but, again, we don’t as a society give non white people permission to shoot and kill people because they feel intimidated.

and about one in 100,000, at best could do this. And this could only be accomplished in the rare case that the gun with the gun was not a threat or he would have already shot you. And even in that one in 100,000 how about the innocents victims from playing Rambo in a crowded space?
source for that? any of that?
regarding playing rambo in a crowded space, the Luby'smassacre where the guy calmly walked around a Luby's restaurant and shot diners at will could have been ended had any of the diners been allowed to carry a gun in public, concealed or otherwise. whenever this argument comes up, I wonder how many innocent victims of a shooter are acceptable while not one "innocent victim" from attempts to end the situation are considered acceptable? we saw it again recently when the girl was shot while trying to stab another girl. the only concern was that a black girl was shot by a cop, not that he stopped another black girl from being maimed or killed. it just seems to me that those that oppose guns don't really care about innocent victims at all they just care about advancing their cause of gun control or ban as far as they can as often as they can.

source for that? any of that?
regarding playing rambo in a crowded space, the Luby'smassacre where the guy calmly walked around a Luby's restaurant and shot diners at will could have been ended had any of the diners been allowed to carry a gun in public, concealed or otherwise. whenever this argument comes up, I wonder how many innocent victims of a shooter are acceptable while not one "innocent victim" from attempts to end the situation are considered acceptable? we saw it again recently when the girl was shot while trying to stab another girl. the only concern was that a black girl was shot by a cop, not that he stopped another black girl from being maimed or killed. it just seems to me that those that oppose guns don't really care about innocent victims at all they just care about advancing their cause of gun control or ban as far as they can as often as they can.

yeah, people do get struck by lightening

no denying that

Still, I refuse to carry a lightening rod with me.

And of course the BLM protestors will claim they didn't do anything to incite the trouble. As if getting up in peoples faces and yelling and screaming and make threats is nothing.
On the flipside... When 3 grown black men screamed racist stuff at the Covington kids and then some old toothless native guy with bad breath walked up and started staring down little kids and forcing them to back up and screaming in their faces... It was the little white kids who were evil and 1 disney even employee said the little kids should be thrown in a wood chipper.

White guys with guns marching with nazi symbols are also trying to intimidate, but, again, we don’t as a society give non white people permission to shoot and kill people because they feel intimidated.

The BLM protesters whole objective was to intimidate the diners at that restaurant. You want to blame the diners for the success of the BLM protestors? :rolleyes:

You really have nothing but the race card. Pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom