• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did the Grand Canyon take 65 million to form?

Only in your mind.

Says the one who buys into creationist BS.
Same to you but more of it :-/~
Dumpkings is pathetic. Does and says exactly the opposite and you guys still believe him. LOL! Blind Faith for sure.

LOL I just opened one of his books on my Kindle and did so :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Read it, own it, and others he's authored. Look at you, desperately lying about things you dont know. That's a sin.
:ROFLMAO: :rolleyes: You dont even know the meaning of a verified 'quote,' no wonder you'll believe anything...as long as it leads to your mythical god creating man. Whatever you 'heard,' you werent properly prepared to understand it. And dont bother posting any videos...I'll stick with books and published, reviewed, sourced articles...from a variety of authors.​
OTOH, you refuse to accept anything but one source with ZERO scientific proof. :rolleyes: What you consider facts are merely convenient pseudo-science invented to support a 'belief.' And it seems you are unable to tell the difference.
When you opened your Kindle, it shorted out due to the high intensity of wet horse manure. :ROFLMAO:

There's a very slight possibility that science is wrong about this.

But that possibility is much lower than the probability they're right.
Based on what? The fact that it doesn't take millions of years for water to forge out a large canyon should be enough to rethink your theories. Be a scientist and actually look at the data that those who disagree with you have. Humility goes a long ways.

Based on what? The fact that it doesn't take millions of years for water to forge out a large canyon should be enough to rethink your theories. Be a scientist and actually look at the data that those who disagree with you have. Humility goes a long ways.
Even if a massively powerful jet of water carved out the canyon in a single year, it still took millions of years for the layers of ground to be there in the first place.

Even if a massively powerful jet of water carved out the canyon in a single year, it still took millions of years for the layers of ground to be there in the first place.
Nope... It doesn't. You've been duped. Just like in those canyons formed recently, there are layers present. You need to study other information outlets that don't agree with yours to see that there is more than what your evolutionary side wants you to believe. Here's some provided for you...

Nope... It doesn't. You've been duped. Just like in those canyons formed recently, there are layers present. You need to study other information outlets that don't agree with yours to see that there is more than what your evolutionary side wants you to believe. Here's some provided for you...

No, yes, no, no, and I'm fine with my current understanding, I don't need to waste my time looking at bullshit.

No, yes, no, no, and I'm fine with my current understanding, I don't need to waste my time looking at bullshit.
If you don't look, then how do you know? You have time to BS here on this site. So, why not get some visual on what others believe and you might just learn something.

Evolution is false. Natural selection doesn't create new species like fish to dinosaurs. Or, chimps to humans. It would take artificial intelligent selection and that just brings God back into the equations. Dawkins didn't even realize in his seminar on YouTube that he was doing this.
Prove that, will you?

When you opened your Kindle, it shorted out due to the high intensity of wet horse manure. :ROFLMAO:
Same to you but more of it :-/~
Dumpkings is pathetic. Does and says exactly the opposite and you guys still believe him. LOL! Blind Faith for sure.
Juvenile remarks only shows how weak your position is and your lack of credibility.
Even a basic study and understanding of geology proves you wrong. Your bias against science doesn't help your cause either.

If you don't look, then how do you know? You have time to BS here on this site. So, why not get some visual on what others believe and you might just learn something.
I've glanced at such things before. I don't consider them worth my time anymore.

Juvenile remarks only shows how weak your position is and your lack of credibility.

Even a basic study and understanding of geology proves you wrong. Your bias against science doesn't help your cause either.
You started the juvenile comments. And, you continue to do it as well. I'm not bias against science. It's never been about the science. It's about the interpretation of the science. Your ideology of you being god creates this path of fiction that we evolved from an amoeba with no proof whatsoever. In fact, where did the life come from is all nonsense with you too. Just conjecture and fuzzy thoughts and words. "It might have happened when the hot vents from beneath the oceans caused this and that to form and poof, LIFE! :ROFLMAO:

I've glanced at such things before. I don't consider them worth my time anymore.
"Glanced?" That's studying? LOL!!! You are no scientist or educator for sure. My father, a Jew, read the Koran, Book of Mormon, New Testament and many other religious books of other religions. He was a true student of religion. You are not a student of science.

Don't have to. Dawkins did that for us. Such an idiot Dawkins is. But, he made a lot of money selling his books and duping you all.
In other words, you can't prove your BS claim, as usual. Not surprising. Prof Dawkins does explain theistic mentality in his book The God Delusion. Certain theists here clearly prove him exactly right with their religious based BS.

In other words, you can't prove your BS claim, as usual. Not surprising. Prof Dawkins does explain theistic mentality in his book The God Delusion. Certain theists here clearly prove him exactly right with their religious based BS.
That was clearly very delusional. You can come down out of your cloud now. :cool:

The flood or the ice age 10,000 years ago did. I bet on the flood for this one. And, God sent the floods from the water in the earth, water in the atmosphere and water in the heavens that surrounded the earth at the time of the flood. You probably always wondered how the people before Noah lived so long. Well, the waters in the heavens surrounded the earth shielding out much of the harmful rays of the Sun so that people just lived longer.
The way I heard it, the Grand Canyon was formed when Paul Bunyan, tired after a long day’s work, dragged his ax behind him as he headed home in northern Arizona.

You started the juvenile comments. And, you continue to do it as well. I'm not bias against science. It's never been about the science. It's about the interpretation of the science. Your ideology of you being god creates this path of fiction that we evolved from an amoeba with no proof whatsoever. In fact, where did the life come from is all nonsense with you too. Just conjecture and fuzzy thoughts and words. "It might have happened when the hot vents from beneath the oceans caused this and that to form and poof, LIFE! :ROFLMAO:
More delusional nonsense with a Pee Wee Herman response. Clearly you're biased against science when it contradicts or challenges your beliefs. It's not the science that's the problem. It's you. And I don't know where you think I have some ideology about being God. That's quite the inventive imagination you have. As for when life began, where did I ever say it was nonsense? That's another invention of yours and quite an erroneous presumption on your part. What is nonsense are religious claims, as they lack any objective evidence.

The way I heard it, the Grand Canyon was formed when Paul Bunyan, tired after a long day’s work, dragged his ax behind him as he headed home in northern Arizona.
That is as credible and makes as much sense as any religious "explanation. "

Wow, that makes no sense at all. Your grasp of your own reality is loosening, no wonder you cant comprehend biological processes. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Read it, own it, and others he's authored. Look at you, desperately lying about things you dont know. That's a sin.
:ROFLMAO: :rolleyes: You dont even know the meaning of a verified 'quote,' no wonder you'll believe anything...as long as it leads to your mythical god creating man. Whatever you 'heard,' you werent properly prepared to understand it. And dont bother posting any videos...I'll stick with books and published, reviewed, sourced articles...from a variety of authors.​
OTOH, you refuse to accept anything but one source with ZERO scientific proof. :rolleyes: What you consider facts are merely convenient pseudo-science invented to support a 'belief.' And it seems you are unable to tell the difference.

That is as credible and makes as much sense as any religious "explanation. "
To be fair, some religious traditions have made their peace with literal Biblical explanations. “Religion tells us who made the world. Science tells us how,” is what I was taught in Catholic school.

To be fair, some religious traditions have made their peace with literal Biblical explanations. “Religion tells us who made the world. Science tells us how,” is what I was taught in Catholic school.
Religion assumes a who exists or is even necessary

Exactly how evolution works!

Back
Top Bottom