• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Biden really give someone 1 billion dollars to remove a prosecuting general?

^ Another Democrat who worships Xi Jinping and yearning for the Chinese flag to fly over the White House.

And you wonder why Democrats think conservatives are stupid.? Try reading your mind numbing ignorant posts sometime and wonder no more.

Yes, Nancy Pelosi successfully withheld even $1 for over a week until covid-19 has spread nationwide as was her goal.

Stop...yer slaying me. :lamo

Oh god damnit, not this hopeless lying idiocy again.

Biden acted with bipartisan and foreign support. Everyone wanted the corrupt prosecutor who did not investigate corruption removed. If Biden's son had done wrong, that would put him in danger. But his son didn't do wrong.

There's no "there" there, just a bunch of slimeball Trumpist lies.
Sounds more like "slightly liberal" lies.

NAHHHHHHHHHH he just said Trump was a hysterical xenoohobe when he did. Honestly....do you lefties actually believe the American public is dumb enough to buy your happy horse****? I find that actually fascinating.

106867D3-073A-4217-A48F-C77B382D890A.jpg

Cheerleader for the CCP.

Well worth pointing out that Biden was VP at the time, meaning he was carrying out President Obama’s direction. A lawful, aboveboard, action.
And yet you guys went nuts when Trump allegedly threatened to withhold military IF Ukraine didn't restart the investigation into Hunter Biden's sugar daddy, er . . . "employer".

View attachment 67295068

Cheerleader for the CCP.
Uh, notice the date: January 2020. Trump was trying to work with China on the virus. He even mentioned it in the SOTU. You just proved he was taking the virus serious and working on dealing with it. Good job.

That's almost irrelevant since virus was mostly coming from Europe by the plane loads to every airport hub in the country for months after Xi warned Trump. Hell, all you had to do was watch the news coming out of Italy to know that it was coming from Europe to the US and not from China.

hahahhah jesus...the left is fasci.......I mean do you actually believe what you just wrote?

NAHHHHHHHHHH he just said Trump was a hysterical xenoohobe when he did. Honestly....do you lefties actually believe the American public is dumb enough to buy your happy horse****? I find that actually fascinating.
I’m a lefty like you’re a Hillary lover. :lamo
4728C474-74C9-4A2D-9C4A-F51857DFF465.jpg

C’mon, AO, back up your assertion that Biden said he “wouldn’t have shut down travel to china when trump did”.

And yet you guys went nuts when Trump allegedly threatened to withhold military IF Ukraine didn't restart the investigation into Hunter Biden's sugar daddy, er . . . "employer".
I’m not “you folks”. And your implied assertion that Biden’s threat of withholding $1B until Shokin was fired is, in any way, the same as Trump’s threat to withhold military aid to Ukraine in exchange for opening an investigation into Burisma Holdings is 100% bull****.

All of the facts regarding both are publicly available. Only an idiot, or an idiot liar, would still be pushing your line of **** at this point.

I’m not “you folks”. And your implied assertion that Biden’s threat of withholding $1B until Shokin was fired is, in any way, the same as Trump’s threat to withhold military aid to Ukraine in exchange for opening an investigation into Burisma Holdings is 100% bull****.
True. Biden actually made his thread. And BRAGGED ABOUT IT. Trump's "quid pro quo" WAS BULL****. you got that correct.
Ralebulgarian said:
All of the facts regarding both are publicly available. Only an idiot, or an idiot liar, would still be pushing your line of **** at this point.
Name calling only emphasizes the weakness of your arguments.

The only difference is that some people support the former as policy, and oppose the latter as policy.
Substantively, it was the same argument.

The only difference is that some people support the former as policy, and oppose the latter as policy.
Substantively, it was the same argument.
In the first, the President and leaders of several allied countries wanted a corrupt prosecutor fired. A benefit to Ukraine and it’s allies.

In the second, a corrupt president threatened to withhold Congressionally authorized funds in order to coerce Ukraine’s President into opening a shame investigation, to benefit himself politically.

So you think Trump is guilty but not Biden, and Biden's own words said he bribed the Ukranian President to fire the prosecutor.

True. Biden actually made his thread. And BRAGGED ABOUT IT. Trump's "quid pro quo" WAS BULL****. you got that correct.
Well, you’re partly right. :thumbs:

Name calling only emphasizes the weakness of your arguments.
It isn’t name calling when it’s true. And weak is the mentality of someone thinking they can bull**** on this subject at this point.

You know, Joe's lie about Trump calling neo-Nazis and white supremacists "very fine people". How are ya squaring that circle, what with calling this topic debunked?

I havent found the full tape yet but this appears to be Biden throwing a billion dollars around to remove a prosecutor.

Is this clip real?

Ah yes, the New York Post, owned by Trump's good friend. Seems like only last week they ran a story on massive fraud on mail in ballots. Based on one anonymous source, and no confirmation of any statement.

Yeah, I'd bet the ranch on the validity of this story....:roll: :lamo

Back
Top Bottom