• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Biden really give someone 1 billion dollars to remove a prosecuting general?

Well, you’re partly right. :thumbs:

It isn’t name calling when it’s true. And weak is the mentality of someone thinking they can bull**** on this subject at this point.
You need to buy a clue, so you'll have at least one.

I havent found the full tape yet but this appears to be Biden throwing a billion dollars around to remove a prosecutor.

Is this clip real?

Looks like another stupid video clip to me.

The facts speak for themselves. Joe Biden used $1 billion of public money as extortion/bribery money on behalf of his son's personal profit. The only thing we don't know is how much Hunter shared the millions with his father.

Yes, the facts do speak for themselves.

In the first, the President and leaders of several allied countries wanted a corrupt prosecutor fired. A benefit to Ukraine and it’s allies.

In the second, a corrupt president threatened to withhold Congressionally authorized funds in order to coerce Ukraine’s President into opening a shame investigation, to benefit himself politically.

And it was just by coincidence that Joe's son, who had no experience at all in the natural gas business and didn't speak the language wound up on the board of directors making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year in a corrupt natural gas Company. And that company was being investigated by the prosecutor Joe told the President of Ukrain to fire if he wanted a Billion dollars. Now seriously, does that sound innocent to you?

You know, Joe's lie about Trump calling neo-Nazis and white supremacists "very fine people". How are ya squaring that circle, what with calling this topic debunked?
Biden didn’t have anything to do with Trump’s statement. Trump said it, and he owns whether he likes it or not.

And it was just by coincidence that Joe's son, who had no experience at all in the natural gas business and didn't speak the language wound up on the board of directors making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year in a corrupt natural gas Company. And that company was being investigated by the prosecutor Joe told the President of Ukrain to fire if he wanted a Billion dollars. Now seriously, does that sound innocent to you?
There’s no reason, that I’m aware of, to doubt that Hunter Biden cashed in on his father’s position however, that has zero to do with Vice President Biden, acting as the President’s direct representative, advising the President of Ukraine that he would receive $1B in aid only after he fired Shokin.

President Obama, along with the leaders of several allied European countries wanted Shokin removed for not doing his job. And there was no ongoing investigation into Burisma Holdings.

There’s no reason, that I’m aware of, to doubt that Hunter Biden cashed in on his father’s position however, that has zero to do with Vice President Biden, acting as the President’s direct representative, advising the President of Ukraine that he would receive $1B in aid only after he fired Shokin.

President Obama, along with the leaders of several allied European countries wanted Shokin removed for not doing his job. And there was no ongoing investigation into Burisma Holdings.
So graft and dishonesty is ok as long as the President's direct representative? Right. And hiring the son of the President's direct representative as a board member even though he neither speaks the language nor has any experience in the company's business is just fine with you?

So graft and dishonesty is ok as long as the President's direct representative?
There was no graft or dishonesty in Biden’s ultimatum. Along with President Obama, several other European leaders wanted Shokin removed because he wasn’t doing his job, investigating and prosecuting crimes in Ukraine.

And hiring the son of the President's direct representative as a board member even though he neither speaks the language nor has any experience in the company's business is just fine with you?
C’mon, Bullseye, I know you’re smarter and better informed than this ^^.

I offered no support or defense of Hunter Biden. Frankly, I don’t understand how you failed to get that.

There was no graft or dishonesty in Biden’s ultimatum. Along with President Obama, several other European leaders wanted Shokin removed because he wasn’t doing his job, investigating and prosecuting crimes in Ukraine.
LOL, it's tragic that you're so enraptured by Obama/Biden you can't see the facts.

RaleBulgarian said:
C’mon, Bullseye, I know you’re smarter and better informed than this ^^.
LOL, what flavor was your Kool aid
RaleBulgarian said:
I offered no support or defense of Hunter Biden. Frankly, I don’t understand how you failed to get that.
It's sad that you believe that.

In the first, the President and leaders of several allied countries wanted a corrupt prosecutor fired. A benefit to Ukraine and it’s allies.

And perhaps a benefit to H Biden and company.

In the second, a corrupt president threatened to withhold Congressionally authorized funds in order to coerce Ukraine’s President into opening a shame investigation, to benefit himself politically.

Like was said at the time, J Biden said what he said while H Biden worked where he worked.
And it continues to be true that this is more "evidence" and "facts" of corruption by Biden & Co. than was ever presented to say that Trump & Co. had conspired with Russia.

Yes-- you are offering up exculpatory rationales as to why J Biden's comments and H Biden's work was not corruption.

I mean isnt agreeing to remove someone from position for 1 billion dollars illegal? Especially using taxpayers money.

Are you really that ignorant?

Yes-- you are offering up exculpatory rationales as to why J Biden's comments and H Biden's work was not corruption.
You should spend less time looking up legal terms, trying to appear informed, and more time reading and comprehending what has been posted.

I haven’t defended Hunter Biden’s blatant use of his father’s position to benefit himself.

There’s no connection between Hunter’s free paycheck from Burisma Holdings and then Vice President Biden’s ultimatum to fire Shokin. The facts are clear. There is no doubt. Only ignorant/self-deluded Trumpsters continue attempting to argue otherwise, always with no supporting evidence or facts.

And perhaps a benefit to H Biden and company.
How? Where’s the connection?

Like was said at the time, J Biden said what he said while H Biden worked where he worked.
And it continues to be true that this is more "evidence" and "facts" of corruption by Biden & Co. than was ever presented to say that Trump & Co. had conspired with Russia.
^^ Nonsensical babbling.

If you want to make a point, get straight to it, and include supporting evidence, for once. :roll:

So you think Trump is guilty but not Biden, and Biden's own words said he bribed the Ukranian President to fire the prosecutor.

Trump was impeached for his efforts. Biden was lauded.

It’s like two guys walk into a bank, one is there to rob it, the other is there to do bank business. Both guys are in the bank, amirite?

Back
Top Bottom