• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did Biden really give someone 1 billion dollars to remove a prosecuting general?

Obama Deep State Plants are hypnotizing Barr every night and making him forget. He only finds out again around 6:12 pm, and it's too late to convene a grand jury. They get him at 7pm.

Why else could Hillary have avoided being locked up?

How else could everybody around Trump have gotten locked up?

Clearly, it's all a vast conspiracy and the lack of evidence of the conspiracy merely proves that the conspiracy hid the evidence of its own existence. MAGA!

They claim to have evidence of crimes but yet nobody is charged. So how good is the evidencde? But Trump and his associates have been charged because there is real evidence.

But they don't care about Trump's corruption because they are corrupt. It's not just about corrupt politicians. It's about corrupt voters who have no morals.

hahahhaha nerve strike! Just wait until the debates when Trump roasts him alive.

Debates? I mean Biden is not a good debater but neither was Hillary, and she still dominated the debates.

Oh, it seems to be the time for a reminder that the debates doesn't actually mean that much.

hahahhaha nerve strike! Just wait until the debates when Trump roasts him alive.

I can't wait for Biden to ask Trump how lying to the American people was for their own good and not his own good.

You don't realize that the debates will be terrible for Trump because he'll be confronted with all his lies.

I can't wait for Biden to ask Trump how lying to the American people was for their own good and not his own good.

You don't realize that the debates will be terrible for Trump because he'll be confronted with all his lies.

Biden was against the shutdown. Facts elude the lefties.

That would be a bad move for Trump. The facts undermine whatever lie he tells.

Yes, but you see...thats DIFFERENT....

and remember...it was ALL just a coincidence that the organization that stole American dollars and was being investigated just HAPPENED to hire Biden's piece of **** son and paid him hundreds of thousands to literally do nothing. A coincidence I tell you.
The only thing you got right is Hunter Biden getting paid for doing nothing.

The rest is bull****.

So where is the Senate investigation? Where was the House investigation during the Obama years when everyone knew about this?

There was no investigation because Biden didn't do anything wrong. The prosecutor was corrupt and was standing in the way of reforms in Ukraine. Prosecutors in his office were caught with diamonds from bribes by investigators. He covered it up and had the diamonds returned to the prosecutors.

Ukrainian people were so angered by the naked corruption in this scandal "the diamond prosecutors" that they marched and protested outside the offices.

So please give it a rest. You support corruption. You have zero integrity. It's pathetic.

Man shot dead in Kyiv identified as key witness in "diamond prosecutors" case

You dont get it yet? Biden and Trump are making a run on the country and are the same exact people wearing a different costume. These 2 muppets are the best people for our country out of 3rd Billion of people?

Andrew Yang's UBI would have been perfect to kick this virus in the butt. How convenient they ran him off stage. But even Yang is a muppet we could tax corporations 5% and give it divided evenly into a citizen dividend and pay it equally to everyone with a social security card. And it would be over 2,000$ a month. He is a secret muppet so that he can cap our gains on UBI if people revolt instead of having a no-topped citizen payment that always pays directly to each person at the end of the month more and more the better and better a company does.

If every American got paid 5% of this corona medical panic buy, divided evenly, there would have been no economic recession. If we all got paid a piece of that overpriced medical insurance market then we can effectively shuffle money and balance our economy more effectively. And only the best companies will get re-injected with money by the citizen voting with their money, almost taking from all the crappy companies and handing it to the good ones.

That would be a bad move for Trump. The facts undermine whatever lie he tells.

hahhahahah Biden is going to get chumped on the very first debate. Mr hysterical xenophobic accuser will have to state why he wouldnt have shut down travel to china when trump did. He wont have an answer.. lol. Cant wait

The facts speak for themselves. Joe Biden used $1 billion of public money as extortion/bribery money on behalf of his son's personal profit. The only thing we don't know is how much Hunter shared the millions with his father.

:liar

hahhahahah Biden is going to get chumped on the very first debate. Mr hysterical xenophobic accuser will have to state why he wouldnt have shut down travel to china when trump did. He wont have an answer.. lol. Cant wait

I think Biden will say he would've listened to the scientists and told the american people the truth.

As president, I think he would've shut down travel from Europe...since that's where most of the infections came from. When did Trump shut down travel to and from Europe?

I think Biden will say he would've listened to the scientists and told the american people the truth.

As president, I think he would've shut down travel from Europe...since that's where most of the infections came from. When did Trump shut down travel to and from Europe?

jesus.

I mean isnt agreeing to remove someone from position for 1 billion dollars illegal? Especially using taxpayers money.

For the progressives, its legal if they support the objective of removing the person.
If they do not approve of the objective, then its a crime unless proven otherwise.
As post #12 demonstrates.

Last edited:
You need better sources.

Biden didn’t say he wouldn’t have stopped travel between China and the U.S..

When didnhe stop it from China and when did Biden say that act was hysterical xenophobia?
Dance for me. DANCE!

I don't know...I wasn't listening to Biden at the time. I was more concerned with what the president was doing...or not doing since he had the NSA advisers and scientists at his fingertips...and a phone call from Xi telling him how deadly serious the virus was. In lieu of all that, Trump decided to pretend the virus was hoax...and 200,000 have died as a result...with more to come.

You need better sources.

Biden didn’t say he wouldn’t have stopped travel between China and the U.S..

NAHHHHHHHHHH he just said Trump was a hysterical xenoohobe when he did. Honestly....do you lefties actually believe the American public is dumb enough to buy your happy horse****? I find that actually fascinating.

I don't know...I wasn't listening to Biden at the time. I was more concerned with what the president was doing...or not doing since he had the NSA advisers and scientists at his fingertips...and a phone call from Xi telling him how deadly serious the virus was. In lieu of all that, Trump decided to pretend the virus was hoax...and 200,000 died as a result.

lol...it was the same day. When did China travel shut down?

I havent found the full tape yet but this appears to be Biden throwing a billion dollars around to remove a prosecutor.

Is this clip real?

Well, no. What he did was threaten not to give aid that was promised, with bipartisan and foreign support. Rupert Murdock's companies lie again.

lol...it was the same day. When did China travel shut down?

That's almost irrelevant since virus was mostly coming from Europe by the plane loads to every airport hub in the country for months after Xi warned Trump. Hell, all you had to do was watch the news coming out of Italy to know that it was coming from Europe to the US and not from China.

Last edited:
Debates? I mean Biden is not a good debater but neither was Hillary, and she still dominated the debates.

Oh, it seems to be the time for a reminder that the debates doesn't actually mean that much.

Hilary Clinton was slaughtered in the debates.

That's almost irrelevant since virus was mostly coming from Europe by the plane loads to every airport hub in the country for months after Xi warned Trump. Hell, all you had to do was watch the news coming out of Italy to know that it was coming from Europe to the US and not from China.

^ Another Democrat who worships Xi Jinping and yearning for the Chinese flag to fly over the White House.

Oh god damnit, not this hopeless lying idiocy again.

Biden acted with bipartisan and foreign support. Everyone wanted the corrupt prosecutor who did not investigate corruption removed. If Biden's son had done wrong, that would put him in danger. But his son didn't do wrong.

There's no "there" there, just a bunch of slimeball Trumpist lies.

So you are saying a bunch of crooked politicians were worried about their images and what may be found out about them? Sure sounds like shady dealings and if it were Trump you'd be first to claim something nefarious.

Back
Top Bottom