• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats leaving the party in droves --- To vote for Trump

Flake and Romney are both mormons that I once supported.

Both should be excommunicated from our church.

So you don’t want to separate church and state. You are unAmerican

Flake and Romney are both mormons that I once supported.

Both should be excommunicated from our church.

I have since blurting that out about excommunicating both from our church revise that to:

Both clearly are supported by Democrats so invite both to become democrats.

Do not excommunicate either from the church I love.

I respect my dead Democrat mother and she would not approve the excommunication I suggested.

Thanks. That clears up your post.

As are as why Dems or anyone don't call Muslim religion a cult. Same reason people don't call LDS a cult.

Democrats on this forum call the LDS a cult yet never say that about the Muslims. What about the Muslims at Mecca, walking about in worship?

Democrats on this forum call the LDS a cult yet never say that about the Muslims. What about the Muslims at Mecca, walking about in worship?

I personally know some Republicans that think LDS is a cult.
What about Muslims at Meca?

Muslims make up the second most popular religion. Christianity has the most members in the world. That is you lump all Christian branches together.

imo, there are a few "religions" I would classify as a cult. Scientology is one.

I personally know some Republicans that think LDS is a cult.
What about Muslims at Meca?

Muslims make up the second most popular religion. Christianity has the most members in the world. That is you lump all Christian branches together.

imo, there are a few "religions" I would classify as a cult. Scientology is one.

I have talked on the problem we LDS have for the past two decades on forums. I find that Democrats lash out calling us a cult almost 99 percent of the time.

I would mention it were I having problems with republicans. Republicans are actually tolerant.

As to Mecca, you appear to have glossed over that group. I pointed to the cult appearing worship at Mecca. Do you think such worship is a cult behavior?

I have talked on the problem we LDS have for the past two decades on forums. I find that Democrats lash out calling us a cult almost 99 percent of the time.

I would mention it were I having problems with republicans. Republicans are actually tolerant.

As to Mecca, you appear to have glossed over that group. I pointed to the cult appearing worship at Mecca. Do you think such worship is a cult behavior?

As far as Muslim behavior at Meca, it is no more than some "Christian" services.

Back
Top Bottom