• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats leaving the party in droves --- To vote for Trump

Show me saying I am in a cult? I am critical of Romney who believes Trump will win and Flake who is simply put, a flake.

The Mormons are a cult.

The Trump Party is a cult.

You belong to two cults, so far, but who knows how many more.

Flake and Romney are both mormons that I once supported.

Both should be excommunicated from our church.

Any church that can excommunicate you over your politics is nit a church i want to be part iof

Shoot, we’re not even allowing people to go to church much to the delight of lefties.

Wrong and True at the same time. In some areas churches are open but only with reduced attendance, the few that have tried otherwise had large numbers of people getting infected. FYI, ones does not have to go to church to worship GOD, just so ya know.

Shoot, we’re not even allowing people to go to church much to the delight of lefties.

if you're not allowed to go ti church in Texas, Democrats are not your problem.

The Mormons are a cult.

The Trump Party is a cult.

You belong to two cults, so far, but who knows how many more.

The Mormons are not a cult. Definitely not a cult. Jim Jones was a cult. Guess who most of his dead members were? Blacks to inform you.

Thank you for admitting the profound impact Trump has on republicans. Now we expect Democrats to keep supporting him, hopefully by the millions. Democrats are sick of what the party has become.

Will you please learn what a cult is. Express the cult in terms of those who adored Obama.

Trump was not my first choice. My first choice was then in 2016 Gov. Scott Walker. Scott bailed out as fast as did Kamala Harris so I changed to the traitor John Kasich. Had I known then what I know now about Kasich, I might as well have voted for Hillary as him.

Still when the Fall of 2016 came to pass, Trump was up for election and I voted for him. I now will very enthusiastically as a man who keeps promises.

What makes you think I loathe CSpan? Anything can be manipulated. Do you know who those "callers" are?

I do not recall CSPAN ever forcing callers to tell them their names.

The tweet shows CAPAN interviewing callers who for instance bolted from the Democrats. Why do you have a problem when Democrats bolt the party?

Tweets from a conservative reporter site is not biased at all.:lol:

"Benny Arthur Johnson (born May 27, 1987) is an American political columnist, currently serving as chief creative officer at conservative nonprofit Turning Point USA.[SUP][1][/SUP] Johnson first rose to prominence as an editor at BuzzFeed, until it was revealed that many of his published articles were plagiarized and he was fired.[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][3]"
[/SUP]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_Johnson_(journalist)

"Since 2018, comparably small shares of registered voters in both parties have changed parties. "[/FONT]
https://www.pewresearch.org/politic...shifts-further-educational-racial-divergence/

Lets see a tweet site or a pew research for a more accurate look at political shift in voters,

I do not recall CSPAN ever forcing callers to tell them their names.

The tweet shows CAPAN interviewing callers who for instance bolted from the Democrats. Why do you have a problem when Democrats bolt the party?

I have no problem at all with anyone changing their political affiliation. Now, how are you sure those callers were all genuine?

Wrong and True at the same time. In some areas churches are open but only with reduced attendance, the few that have tried otherwise had large numbers of people getting infected. FYI, ones does not have to go to church to worship GOD, just so ya know.

I think people should have the right to worship in ways you might think unimportant or unnecessary. If freedom of religion were up to lefties to defend, I’m not so sure it would be a thing any more.

The Mormons are not a cult. Definitely not a cult. Jim Jones was a cult. Guess who most of his dead members were? Blacks to inform you.

Thank you for admitting the profound impact Trump has on republicans. Now we expect Democrats to keep supporting him, hopefully by the millions. Democrats are sick of what the party has become.

Will you please learn what a cult is. Express the cult in terms of those who adored Obama.

Trump was not my first choice. My first choice was then in 2016 Gov. Scott Walker. Scott bailed out as fast as did Kamala Harris so I changed to the traitor John Kasich. Had I known then what I know now about Kasich, I might as well have voted for Hillary as him.

Still when the Fall of 2016 came to pass, Trump was up for election and I voted for him. I now will very enthusiastically as a man who keeps promises.

Yes they are, anyone with devotion to the clap trap they believe is in a cult. Who cares how many Jones followers were Black, oh right, you do as if it means something.

Oh he has had an impact on the Republicans, he made many leave the Party and those that dare call out trump for his actions or lies are branded as RINO's, which by the way the hardcore trump supporters are, RINO's, they are not Republicans nor do they believe in their Republican Party ideals.

He is your first and Only choice now. Kasich is a Traitor for standing up to trump...thanks for proving my earlier point, you are either 100% for trump or you are a Traitor, yeup very Cult like.

Obama got elected to two terms and was a decent President and Person, something trump is incapable of.

What promises did he keep, to kill off some EO's and cut taxes for the rich? Good thing he didn't promise to be a Leader in good times and bad, so far he is striking out in that area.

Along with the imaginary "silent trump supporter" gimmick, the "walk-away" thing is a tacit admission that they know the polls are real. Now of course you're free to make of the polls what you will, but that the polls are generally correct is not in dispute.

until democrats dispute the polls themselves when they don't like the result....

I think people should have the right to worship in ways you might think unimportant or unnecessary. If freedom of religion were up to lefties to defend, I’m not so sure it would be a thing any more.

Freedom of religion is not under attack, trying to pass laws based on ones religion is, and rightly so.

The "right to worship" does not include a right to get other people killed by the COVID that you picked up at church and passed on to them.

But then, you just wanted to go lefties-this/lefties-that. "The right to worship" was just the vehicle of the hour.

Freedom of religion is not under attack, trying to pass laws based on ones religion is, and rightly so.

That reminds me. We get to restart hearing about the "War on Christmas" again any month now . . .

Dude, there’s no way to know who’s actually making those calls.

Trafalgar Group out of Georgia, a more conservative firm, called 47 of 50 states in 2016, missing only on NV, NH, and WI, an exact flip of 10 EVs; so they hit the EC perfect. They’re now active on RCP.

Americans saw Trump in N.C., N.H.,D.C., and now LA this week. Contrast that with virtual ‘Where’s Waldo’. Oh, and I’ll duck for cover from my leftie friends.

Still, we’re the most undisciplined, spoiled, and *****-assed culture in the World.

Good thing righties are still around to stand up for religious rights. Goodness knows lefties won’t.

And I am sure you would believe that. Because you are constantly being to told that that the left is the devil so you will look the other way at the real evil, a lying demagogue who will stop at nothing to destroy this country. How bad does it have to get before you wake up?

When you all started supporting mass protests, I started to understand that the desire to keep people from church really had little to do with the virus. Don’t think we’re going to give up and just be ok with this indefinitely as you are.

Are churches not open, in your neck of the woods?

Back
Top Bottom