• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats leaving the party in droves --- To vote for Trump

As far as Muslim behavior at Meca, it is no more than some "Christian" services.

Do you excuse both the Muslims and the Alleged Christian services? When fringe groups use deadly snakes as part of worship, seems daffy to me.

You really expected Trump to win, didn't you? :ROFLMAO:
Trump holds the record for enormous rallies is why I expected Trump to win.

I was then a loyal Democrat yet do not recall such enormous rallies for Kennedy who I voted for.

When Reagan died, his procession did bring out enormous supporters to honor him.

Trump holds the record for enormous rallies is why I expected Trump to win.

I was then a loyal Democrat yet do not recall such enormous rallies for Kennedy who I voted for.

When Reagan died, his procession did bring out enormous supporters to honor him.
Evidently, rubes, yokels and deployables are easily entertained by political theater. I, and many others, vote regularly and never attend political rallies.

Evidently, rubes, yokels and deployables are easily entertained by political theater. I, and many others, vote regularly and never attend political rallies.

I would have attended a Trump rally just for the spectacle of it. However, in a pandemic year, there is no way I would go near one. I wear a mask in an effort to protect others, those attending Trump rallyies tend to be selfish people with no regard for others.

Robert, every time I read one of your posts, I think of this meme

View attachment 67308682

While yours makes me think of this:

EGj6xr2WoAMnL_M.jpg

1607959604438.jpeg

I would have attended a Trump rally just for the spectacle of it. However, in a pandemic year, there is no way I would go near one. I wear a mask in an effort to protect others, those attending Trump rallyies tend to be selfish people with no regard for others.

So your Black lives Matter and the Antifa wear masks? What when looting?

Along with the imaginary "silent trump supporter" gimmick, the "walk-away" thing is a tacit admission that they know the polls are real. Now of course you're free to make of the polls what you will, but that the polls are generally correct is not in dispute.

Boy, this post didn't age well.

Beat you to it. Lol

Heh. There was a nagging doubt in the back of my head I foolishly ignored, which was "Well, how do you get accurate polling data when landlines are basically extinct and nobody answers a call from an unidentified number? I got burned by assuming they figured that shit out.

Last edited:
While yours makes me think of this:

EGj6xr2WoAMnL_M.jpg

View attachment 67308690
Another BS reply from you. I have never defended Biden like you defend Trump. I have clearly stated that Biden was not and is not my favorite Democrat candidate. Compared to your idol he is heads above but he is far from the most capable or best. I would have gladly welcomed Bloomberg as the presidential candidate.

Nonetheless, this response of yours just goes to show how blind you are and how automatic (without thought) your thinking is. Truth is beyond your capabilities to discern. You are truly a Trump ass kisser. This was my first time voting ever and it was not for Biden but against Trump. I have never voted before because I had never seen anyone good enough or bad enough to vote for or vote against until now. My vote was against Trump.

This is why you it is such a waste of time debating with you. You don't debate, you are a blind lover of Trump.

Another BS reply from you. I have never defended Biden like you defend Trump. I have clearly stated that Biden was not and is not my favorite Democrat candidate. Compared to your idol he is heads above but he is far from the most capable or best. I would have gladly welcomed Bloomberg as the presidential candidate.

Nonetheless, this response of your just goes to show how blind you are and how automatic (without thought) your thinking is. Truth is beyond your capabilities to discern. You are truly a Trump ass kisser. This was my first time voting ever and it was not for Biden but against Trump.

This is why you it is such a waste of time debating with you. You don't debate, you are a blind lover of Trump.

The ^^^^^^^^^^^above is a classic case of pure BS.

Along with the imaginary "silent trump supporter" gimmick, the "walk-away" thing is a tacit admission that they know the polls are real. Now of course you're free to make of the polls what you will, but that the polls are generally correct is not in dispute.
The polls in the last two presidential election were nowhere close to the actual votes. The media and the democrats told enormous lies concerning the polls. Of course they had to lie to cover the enormous number of fraudulent ballots.

The ^^^^^^^^^^^above is a classic case of pure BS.
Really? Prove your statement. Show where I have kissed Biden's ass like you kiss Trump's ass. It should be easy to find if you are right. I have published enough posts for you to prove your point, if you can. C'mon, show that you are not just blowing hot air once again.

Really? Prove your statement. Show where I have kissed Biden's ass like you kiss Trump's ass. It should be easy to find if you are right. I have published enough posts for you to prove your point, if you can. C'mon, show that you are not just blowing hot air once again.

Kissing Trumps ass you say? Flame baiting.

After the smoke settled, My favorite Candidate to be president was Jeb Bush. True I supported Kasich until he abandoned me.

This thread aged well, like so many others.

Luckily the capacity for Trump supporters to ignore being comically wrong appears to be bottomless.

The polls in the last two presidential election were nowhere close to the actual votes. The media and the democrats told enormous lies concerning the polls. Of course they had to lie to cover the enormous number of fraudulent ballots.
Damm trumpers and their fake ballots

The opening thesis of this thread was that Democrat's abandoned the party in droves. And that is true. They did.

Democrats are going to see their dream disrupted a bit over the Hunter Biden corruption. It's looking more like the Biden crime family than the Biden first family. The FBI, the Senate, are all going to have investigations into the Bidens and now with the Hunter laptop, the Bobalinski interview and evidence, the emails implicating Joe's knowledge and participation, the world is going to come crumbling down around the Bidens and he democrats. I've long said if you wanted to know how corrupt the democrats are just look at the ridiculous claims they made about Trump. Collusion, Russian/China, Ukraine, corrupt family, cover ups by the government, fake news media. It's all true and it's all true about the Bidens.

Back
Top Bottom