• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats are really coming unhinged over the Supreme Court situation.

The latest news seems to indicate that President Trump will get his nominee for the high court passed in record time.

This has unhinged democrats, however their hinge pin was about to fall out anyway. Democrats are now treating us to any and all threats they can come up with to "get even". They never seem to accept any decision that doesnt go their way. They act like a 4 year old that was told they cant have a candy bar before dinner.

They simply cant accept the fact that President Trump was elected to be President for 4 years, not three. Live with it.
What they dont like is when their own standards work against them. All this complaing about hypocrisy but the truth is that democrats have openly held the position that they block and pass judges by using an ideological litmus test. They dont like much that the republicans are applying the same standards when they control the senate.

The latest news seems to indicate that President Trump will get his nominee for the high court passed in record time.

This has unhinged democrats, however their hinge pin was about to fall out anyway. Democrats are now treating us to any and all threats they can come up with to "get even". They never seem to accept any decision that doesnt go their way. They act like a 4 year old that was told they cant have a candy bar before dinner.

They simply cant accept the fact that President Trump was elected to be President for 4 years, not three. Live with it.

Coming unhinged? The Dims been unhinged since Nov. 9, 2016. They can't accept because they're power hungry control freaks.

What they dont like is when their own standards work against them. All this complaing about hypocrisy but the truth is that democrats have openly held the position that they block and pass judges by using an ideological litmus test. They dont like much that the republicans are applying the same standards when they control the senate.
Democrats eschew fairness, yet expect and demand fairness for themselves. Their lack of regard for anyone outside of their own is pathological.

They haven’t really accepted that he was elected at all. They consider those that don’t support them to be enemies. It’s not enough for them that you acknowledge their right to have an opinion. Unless you accept their opinion as the absolute truth, disavow all other opinions and evangelize for their position you are “deplorable”. That’s the way Democrats want to run the nation.
For

Those who oppose their "elitist vision" for the direction of the world, and are still working need to watch their backs. They'll have you cancelled out in a NY minute.

Demcrats, the Left, progressives and the rest of the anti-America cabal uses the co-opting of language to control and change narrative. For everyone who refuses to let them destroy America- stop agreeing and acquiescing to their rules. Don't let them tell you what "hate speech" is. Don't let them force you to say that America is racist. Don't agree when they insist the failure of people to achieve is based upon "systemic, institutional racism". Reject completely the fairytale that is the 1619 Project. Seek to activeerly eliminate "critical race theory" from every institution and never sit quietly if you are targeted with such racism, bigotry and hate for your race.
it is funny for all the claims of being so smart they have no clue of the words they use or the topics they discuss. they simply make shit up as they go along.

worse yet they make argument that have nothing to do with what is being discussed.

Last edited:

Actually, Justice Stevens was confirmed in 19 days.

The question you have to ask yourself i why now are all of these leftist up in arms when in 2016 they were saying the exact opposite.
more faux outrage we can dismiss.

i do agree that mcconnell shouldn't lower himself to leftist standards.
Simple, there was over 8 Months before the election, and another 3 months after that before the next President was sworn in, in the current case we are Already Voting, if you cannot see the difference go get your eyes examined.

LOL, McConnell has joined trump in the new low they created, a couple more feet and they will be in Hell. Now That is a pleasant thought to end on.

the problem is what McConnell did last time compared to this time
every human would be upset if they were fair and objective
all this means that judges may go years and years from reaching the senate floor if the pres and majority leader are not from the same party in the future
Miquel Estrada ring any bells?

Simple, there was over 8 Months before the election, and another 3 months after that before the next President was sworn in, in the current case we are Already Voting, if you cannot see the difference go get your eyes examined.

LOL, McConnell has joined trump in the new low they created, a couple more feet and they will be in Hell. Now That is a pleasant thought to end on.
yawn excuses .

I accept surrender.
yes you do surrender. that was expected. your post confirmed everything i said.

democrats are comflip flopping like pancakes again.

nothing you said refutes what i said in fact it supports what i said in my argument.

the constitution sets who can nominate a scotus.

unlike you i will be consistent in my argument from last time and say it should wait like mcconnell did last time.

there is nothing though that says he has to. the president still is the president until a new one is sworn in.

yes you do surrender. that was expected. your post confirmed everything i said.

democrats are comflip flopping like pancakes again.

nothing you said refutes what i said in fact it supports what i said in my argument.

the constitution sets who can nominate a scotus.

unlike you i will be consistent in my argument from last time and say it should wait like mcconnell did last time.

there is nothing though that says he has to. the president still is the president until a new one is sworn in.
Run along, you have no further EXCUSES that will ever change the fact your boys are worthless.
See ya at the polls.

Run along, you have no further EXCUSES that will ever change the fact your boys are worthless.
See ya at the polls.
your the one giving excuses i am giving facts.
your ad hominem is excepted as your poor arguments in every post.

cry more that is all you guys done.

your the one giving excuses i am giving facts.
your ad hominem is excepted as your poor arguments in every post.

cry more that is all you guys done.
I don't think you even know what Facts are, hence you have nothing further to add to the discussion, now go run along and yap at someone else's heels, you are no long amusing.

sure, he is a a conservative ideologue that the Dems successfully blocked
"all this means that judges may go years and years from reaching the senate floor if the pres and majority leader are not from the same party in the future"

Two and half years you left his nomination hanging. Now you are feigning faux outrage that the REpubs punked Merrick for a few months And you expect anyone to take the Democrat's whining seriously?

"all this means that judges may go years and years from reaching the senate floor if the pres and majority leader are not from the same party in the future"

Two and half years you left his nomination hanging. Now you are feigning faux outrage that the REpubs punked Merrick for a few months And you expect anyone to the the Democrat's whining seriously?

I did nothing. A filibuster was used. You need to educate yourself.

Trump said during an interview:

“I think this will end up in the Supreme Court and I think it’s very important that we have nine justices, and I think the system’s going to go very quickly,” Trump said Wednesday at the White House, after criticizing the legitimacy of mail-in voting. He made the remarks during a meeting with Republican attorneys general about alleged anti-conservative bias of tech companies.
“I think this scam that the Democrats are pulling, it’s a scam, this scam will be before the United States Supreme Court and I think having a 4-4 situation is not a good situation,” Trump said. “Just in case it would be more political than it should be, I think it’s very important to have a ninth judge.”

One can complain about Democrats and what they might do if Trump wins. Trump pretty much showed his hand. imo, he does not care about the integrity of the SC. He wants someone who will side with him on challenged election results.

So much for the idea that the SC is to be impartial and rule based on the law (Constitution)

I did nothing. A filibuster was used. You need to educate yourself.
Sorry, you're posting like an apologist for the DEmoocrats. The Democrats ****ed Estrada over for 2 and a half years. So, no should be taking the Democrat's whining seriously.

Sorry, you're posting like an apologist for the DEmoocrats. The Democrats ****ed Estrada over for 2 and a half years. So, no should be taking the Democrat's whining seriously.

So DC appeals court judges are the equivalent of SCOTUS justices.
Interesting.

Coming unhinged? The Dims been unhinged since Nov. 9, 2016. They can't accept because they're power hungry control freaks.

And the repugs have been unhinged since the Tea Party days. The power hungry are obviously the pugs, even if their grasping destroys democracy.

I agree with you, I post facts which is much more in line with the Democrats than teh Trumpists.

Back
Top Bottom