• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Democratic National Convention

It was interesting that Michelle Obama was whining about preventing minorities from voting given the vast majority of those people vote in areas where the Democrats control where polling places are, the number of polling places etc.

You actually want to hear what they have to say? As if they are going to say something new? Something that the left politicians and media haven't already put out there in Russian Collusion or FISA or Mueller, or Impeachment? LOL what a joke. If the Democrats hadn't started a hate campaign prior to the 2016 election and then went full Trump Derangement Syndrome after Hillary lost, and decided to try to remove an elected President, we would not be were we are today in this country. You looneys created this situation. Oh, thank Trump for the jobs and economic successes, since you haven't done that in the previous nearly 4 years. Your actions have consequences and regardless of the outcome of this particular election the debt is going to come due for the democrat party and the country.

If you watched the entire show, it could not have been more obvious what the singular goal is and why America needs to accomplish it on November 3. I know you did not watch a second of it because you just came here to troll the thread.

Lets see-we have Cave In Kasich claiming Biden won't go far left-but then they put on goofy Bernie who claims his far left movement needs to continue and Biden will do that.

Kasich and Sanders spanked traitor totalitarian trump. He ****ed up with the USPS and TrumpQins know it.

Trump’s MAFIA —> Making America Fascist Italy Already

Kasich and Sanders spanked traitor totalitarian trump. He ****ed up with the USPS and TrumpQins know it.

Trump’s MAFIA —> Making America Fascist Italy Already

Quisling Kasich claims Biden won't go left--Bernie says a Biden presidency will continue the "progress" he was working for. Biden is a guy without any real convictions so maybe Bernie will take him far left or more likely-the real presidential candidate-Blow Job Kamila-Who is very far left-will set the agenda

It was interesting that Michelle Obama was whining about preventing minorities from voting given the vast majority of those people vote in areas where the Democrats control where polling places are, the number of polling places etc.

Define 'whining.' You seem to be absolutely clueless as to what the term actually means; not only in this particular instance, but the way you are apt to toss the word around whenever those you perceive to be adversaries speak out on just about any issue. FYI, just because there are differing views on any given issue, when one side voices their opposing stance/opinion, that is NOT the same as 'whining."

Michelle Obama was incredible. Not necessarily all the content of what she said, but her delivery and her authenticity.

The rest of it was a cheesy mess. People accusing Trump of dividing us, when the entire theme was "rise up" and force Biden into office, through whatever means necessary. Musical segments that had nothing to do with anything, except maybe giving us a new idea of a track to download. A host who didn't really articulate anything except that the Democratic Party has more minority voters than we do. And that, in retrospect, Democrats mysteriously could have saved us from the virus. Even though Democrats did jack squat except instill fear and panic into our society for months. Andrew Cuomo blaming everybody else for their negligence, except himself.

And over and over, people touting George Floyd's death, and somehow implying it was Trump's fault. When the state of Minnesota was being run by Democrats.

Do you have anything good to say about the "WE THE PEOPLE" theme and how it began?

If you watched the entire show, it could not have been more obvious what the singular goal is and why America needs to accomplish it on November 3. I know you did not watch a second of it because you just came here to troll the thread.

what do you personally think you will gain if JOE/BLOW was to win

the comment section on youtube is gold. Trump has his alt right trolls and Russian bots working overtime for him.

Quisling Kasich claims Biden won't go left--Bernie says a Biden presidency will continue the "progress" he was working for. Biden is a guy without any real convictions so maybe Bernie will take him far left or more likely-the real presidential candidate-Blow Job Kamila-Who is very far left-will set the agenda
Traitor Trump has sabotaged the Nation in every conceivable way.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is Joe awake

Why are you posting in a Democrats-only thread?

there is no such thing. I guess you just proved you cannot handle any opinions that aren't about slurping JOE/BLOW

the comment section on youtube is gold. Trump has his alt right trolls and Russian bots working overtime for him.

And here also, don't leave out our local trolls, they might start whining even more, as you can see.

And here also, don't leave out our local trolls, they might start whining even more, as you can see.

It's literally all they have. They have no actual policy, vision, or accomplishments to point to, so trolling the libs as their president instructs them to do is what they will do.

Obviously that is WHY they are NOT crap. DUH.

You know this thread is not for people who oppose Democratic polices and positions, right?

Since the thread is for Democrats and their policies and positions only...What time will Antifa be speaking tomorrow?

It's literally all they have. They have no actual policy, vision, or accomplishments to point to, so trolling the libs as their president instructs them to do is what they will do.

screaming more taxes, more racial spoils and more government is hardly a valid vision-but that is all you Democrats have

Since the thread is for Democrats and their policies and positions only...What time will Antifa be speaking tomorrow?

apparently the hard left is upset that Cave in Kasich and that google lobbyist Miles Taylor got more time than AOC.

screaming more taxes, more racial spoils and more government is hardly a valid vision-but that is all you Democrats have

I'd rather my taxes be used for something useful than some cheap border wall only being built to appease a conman and his bootlickers. The GOP doesn't give a **** about tax payers like myself.

I'd rather my taxes be used for something useful than some cheap border wall only being built to appease a conman and his bootlickers. The GOP doesn't give a **** about tax payers like myself.

I'd rather have national security than using our tax dollars to fund "woke" nonsense like painting "BLACK LIVES MATTER"etc

Who else is watching it this week?

I'll be watching. I watched tonight and thought it was positive and hopeful for a better future.

The format isn't has exciting as a big live convention...but it was well done considering the circumstances.

Last edited:
I'd rather have national security than using our tax dollars to fund "woke" nonsense like painting "BLACK LIVES MATTER"etc

national security, lololol.

>AOC polling at 63% to 37%, yes to no in terms of wanting to be heard from by Democrats at the convention per a CBS poll; John Kasich at pretty much the exact inverse ( CBS News Battleground Tracker, August 12 - 14, 2020.pdf - Google Drive)
>AOC gets 60 seconds pre-recorded; Kasich's appearance is four times as long despite being half as popular, and a noted opponent of abortion rights ( 'Moderate' John Kasich Is Actually Terrifying - Rolling Stone )

Clearly the DNC is at least as interested in sticking it to the progs as it is in winning this election.

Last edited:

Why should you worry?

Biden's history and track record is one of pro-corporate cockmongling, and his infamous moniker, 'the Senator from MBNA' is well deserved.

Biden told mega donors that 'nothing would fundamentally change': Joe Biden to rich donors: "Nothing would fundamentally change" if he's elected | Salon.com

Biden also said he has no plans to legislate against corporate malfeasance despite acknowledging its existence immediately prior: Biden Just Made A Big Promise To His Wall Street Donors - Too Much Information

Second question, again from Mr. Gray, who noted that there are “a bunch of business leaders” on the line. “What do you think is essential to get this economy rolling again?”

“I come from the corporate state of American, many of you incorporated here,” said Mr. Biden. “It used to be that corporate America had a sense of responsibility beyond just CEO salaries and shareholders.”

Corporate America has to change its ways. It’s not going to require legislation. I’m not proposing any. We’ve got to think about how we deal people back in."

He opted for Kamala Harris as VP who was frankly not remotely the top choice of progressives, and whose appointment is a stab in the eye to them and the drive for police reform (your description of her as being 'very far left' is pretty disingenuous; if that were the case, progs would love her unanimously; they don't).

He almost froze AOC out of the Convention, limiting her to a 60 second pre-record while allotting Kasich quadruple the amount of time; someone who was half as desired among Democrats for speaking during the Convention (see the above post).

He is largely tapping Obama's staff and advisors, further indicating he will opt for a neoliberal policy direction, including such 'luminaries' like infamous pro-Wall Street economist Larry Summers: Bloomberg - Are you a robot? | Here Are the Top Experts Advising Joe Biden's Campaign on Foreign Policy

Now it's possible he could surprise, but if I had to put money down, in light of all this, I rather doubt Biden, or whoever replaces him, will prove ultimately progressive or 'far left' as you put it, in terms of actually drafting and passing policy.

Back
Top Bottom