• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Dem debate 4/14/2016

LOL.... Bernie: "Secretary Clinton 'called out' the banks... they must've been really scared."
Yeah man. She told them to 'knock it off' remember? That really told them who's boss!

Hillary asked by mod to release transcripts of her wall street speeches. She's dodging.
She'll release the transcripts she gave to wall street banks when Sanders releases transcripts to wall street banks!!! It's only fair. :roll:

I wouldn't even consider Hillary part human.
She's a cold-hearted reptilian if anything.

No need to dislike her outright. I hate her politics but I don't hate her.

"Given your contempt for big business..."

Shut up Wolf Blitzer.

"Given your contempt for big business..."

Shut up Wolf Blitzer.

Now that dude I cannot stand. He's so horrible at his job. And has been horrible at it since I can first remember seeing him.

Debate is about as ugly as I thought it would be.

No need to dislike her outright. I hate her politics but I don't hate her.

I have strong contempt for her as a politician. Every day, I continue to see why never voting for her is the way to go. I can't believe that this is where the Democratic party is headed. Jesus Christ.

"I lead the fight for 15 dollar minimum wage."

Wow, Hillary, you're a complete and utter liar.

She's bashed bernie for going for $15/hr minimum wage and now she is saying she's always supported the fight for $15/hr.

That is a lie.

She is covering her lie with volume and interrupting.

HOLY GOD! This woman is a ****ing LIAR! Goddamn...

EDIT: Oh I see. You'll "urge" them to get to 15. Ugh...

Hillary: "from the beginning I've supported the fight for $15"

From behind perhaps but not leading the effort. She was there to congratulate those who accomplished it after the damn fact.

She may be a liar, but damn if Sanders has actually answered a direct question completely.

And Hillary is flat out wrong on guns.

Hillary is struggling to come up with the words when she is so "serious". She's having these pauses trying to come up with the appropriate superlative that most accurately expresses how "serious" she is on the issue.

I remember when she was little Oakley Annie when she was running against Obama.

I know, right? No one remembers the **** she said back in 2008.

Wow... This is largely a terrible debate. It's a whole "Let's narrate everything pro-Hillary 95% of the time, and then hit her hard on one issue. Then it's awash and it's fair."

GOOD GOD... shut up wolf you discarded furby doll.

Hillary Clinton's answer to the $15 min wage is quite terrible.

Sanders will get the point on crime and the "war on drugs."

Back
Top Bottom