• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Dc

jallman said:
Numbers are in...

For two nights accommodation friday-saturday
Welcome dinner of casual dining not including alcohol
All day meeting space (I know we dont need all day, but thats what she figured in for a package deal)
All day refreshment breaks (meaning coffee, bottled water, canned soda and donuts)
Dinner event from 6-9, meal included...upgrades to menu available
Sound and visual equipment included
Continental breakfast

At the double-tree in Bethesda...excellent location from aps and her recommendation.

323.00 per person

Looks like Kelzie's quote was a little less expensive? Then again, that one didn't include the dinner thing, and I don't know about A/V equipment and such.

Would the $323 be a flat price for all, or could we achieve the same outcome with a couple of different pricing options?

jallman said:
Numbers are in...

For two nights accommodation friday-saturday
Welcome dinner of casual dining not including alcohol
All day meeting space (I know we dont need all day, but thats what she figured in for a package deal)
All day refreshment breaks (meaning coffee, bottled water, canned soda and donuts)
Dinner event from 6-9, meal included...upgrades to menu available
Sound and visual equipment included
Continental breakfast

At the double-tree in Bethesda...excellent location from aps and her recommendation.

323.00 per person

It is excellent and this might sound a little...college student frugal, but can we find something a little less excellent? Like Best Westernish? What dates did you look at?

Back
Top Bottom