• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dan Bongino on how Atlanta officers handled Rayshard Brooks case:'There was a bad and a worse option

chuckiechan

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Dan Bongino on how Atlanta officers handled Rayshard Brooks case: 'There was a bad and a worse option'

Dan Bongino on how Atlanta officers handled Rayshard Brooks case: '''There was a bad and a worse option''' | Fox News

“The worse option is to let this subject continue to engage in use of force against them [the officers], without stopping the episode,” Bongino, a Fox News contributor, said.

“Sadly, it resulted in his death, but make no mistake, the use of force was controlled by one person, the individual who resisted arrest, stole the weapon, ran away and then pointed it at the officers, which is clear on the video.”

I guess if the suspect doesn’t want to go voluntarily, then “Hell, let’s go get a donut. He’ll be sober by morning and will have forgotten the whole thing. I’ll tell the desk sarge my taser broke and I threw it away. Cool. Crime solved!”

I guess I should not be too surprised that FoxNews rushes to defense of shooting someone in the back twice, then following the whole thing up with the tried and failed on repeat 'you have to be a police officer to understand' sort of argument.

This is where we are, FoxNews accepting murder so long as the conditions are good enough for it.

Note, you have to read further down to get the watered down version backing off all this... sort of.

It all happened really fast.

The taser uses explosive charges to fire two darts into you. Those explosive charges sound like gunfire when they explode, though not quite as loud.

Not a good idea to point something that looks like a pistol at police and make it go "BANG!"

The taser uses explosive charges to fire two darts into you. Those explosive charges sound like gunfire when they explode, though not quite as loud.

Not a good idea to point something that looks like a pistol at police and make it go "BANG!"

The cop knew what it was as it was his.

"You have dishonored me, sir, and so I must execute you."

Dan Bongino on how Atlanta officers handled Rayshard Brooks case: 'There was a bad and a worse option'

Dan Bongino on how Atlanta officers handled Rayshard Brooks case: '''There was a bad and a worse option''' | Fox News

I guess if the suspect doesn’t want to go voluntarily, then “Hell, let’s go get a donut. He’ll be sober by morning and will have forgotten the whole thing. I’ll tell the desk sarge my taser broke and I threw it away. Cool. Crime solved!�

Dan Bingobongo is literally mentally retarded.

I guess if the suspect doesn’t want to go voluntarily, then “Hell, let’s go get a donut. He’ll be sober by morning and will have forgotten the whole thing. I’ll tell the desk sarge my taser broke and I threw it away. Cool. Crime solved!�

Dan Bongino is a clown.

Point blank Rayshard Brooks did not need to die. These Cops are out of control. There was no need to kill the young man.

I guess I should not be too surprised that FoxNews rushes to defense of shooting someone in the back twice, then following the whole thing up with the tried and failed on repeat 'you have to be a police officer to understand' sort of argument.

This is where we are, FoxNews accepting murder so long as the conditions are good enough for it.

Note, you have to read further down to get the watered down version backing off all this... sort of.

Not too surprising that the left criticizes before getting all the facts. The left has a long history of destroying people before an investigation into the facts.

Will this be the norm. When a criminal with a weapon is shot, a few businesses are burned.
Is the outrage because a white officer killed a black criminal. Next time the officer should call for a black officer to come to the scene.

Dan Bongino is a clown.

Point blank Rayshard Brooks did not need to die. These Cops are out of control. There was no need to kill the young man.

There was no need for the young man to resist arrest, steal a taser, run away, or point something back at the officers and fire it as he ran away either, but **** happens.

He was asleep in his car at Wendy's.
The police interviewed him and after determining he was legally drunk the man offered to walk home to his sister's house nearby.

This shouldn't have resulted in killing someone.

There was no need for the young man to resist arrest, steal a taser, run away, or point something back at the officers and fire it as he ran away either, but **** happens.

We are talking about a father, husband, and a great man. We need to defund the PD and give the money directly to victims of the murderers.

Dan Bongino is a clown.

You gotta love Monday morning quarterback. Yea I would have done something different. Of course, you would be s*****g your pants.

I guess if the suspect doesnâ€[emoji769]t want to go voluntarily, then “Hell, letâ€[emoji769]s go get a donut. Heâ€[emoji769]ll be sober by morning and will have forgotten the whole thing. Iâ€[emoji769]ll tell the desk sarge my taser broke and I threw it away. Cool. Crime solved!â€�

That’s pretty much where we’re at. It makes no sense whatsoever for a cop to engage a black person for ANY reason. If the black person kicks the cop in the nuts then the cop will be fired and prosecuted for sexual assault.

You gotta love Monday morning quarterback. Yea I would have done something different. Of course, you would be s*****g your pants.

A man died. The officers could have use deadly force during the fight but there was no need to use deadly force after the fight Why didn't the office yell out, "he has my gun!"

Rayshard Brooks was talking to the officers for nearly an hour. Based on that timeframe the officers made a grave mistake.

Not too surprising that the left criticizes before getting all the facts. The left has a long history of destroying people before an investigation into the facts.

Will this be the norm. When a criminal with a weapon is shot, a few businesses are burned.
Is the outrage because a white officer killed a black criminal. Next time the officer should call for a black officer to come to the scene.

The cops as a whole should simply avoid engaging with a black person under any circumstances. The idea that a black persons should be held to any behavioral standard is racist.

We are talking about a father, husband, and a great man. We need to defund the PD and give the money directly to victims of the murderers.

Yea, great man, drunk and behind the wheel of a vehicle, attacked police, stole a weapon, aimed a weapon at police, such a great man.

Almost as great as Floyd, the one that was in prison for armed robbery home invasion, gun charges and drug charges.

They are all great men, upstanding citizens they are.

Why not just quit killing people, that way too much to ask?

All of this was entirely avoidable but this officer, fired by the way, decided to open fire hitting him in the back and honestly also struck some other car in the parking lot with people inside (I just watched the family speak about this.)

1. A taser is not a deadly weapon

2. The officer made no announcement his gun was missing.

The use of deadly force was not justified legally. You know that, and I know that. Stop justifying murder.

A man died. The officers could have use deadly force during the fight but there was no need to use deadly force after the fight Why didn't the office yell out, "he has my gun!"

Rayshard Brooks was talking to the officers for nearly an hour. Based on that timeframe the officers made a grave mistake.

The officers will not be charged. When the criminal pointed a weapon at police, that made it justified shooting.

I guess if the suspect doesn’t want to go voluntarily, then “Hell, let’s go get a donut. He’ll be sober by morning and will have forgotten the whole thing. I’ll tell the desk sarge my taser broke and I threw it away. Cool. Crime solved!”

You're ignoring the most crucial facts here which is that Brooks was black (i.e. a noble) and the officer was white (i.e. a peasant). Clearly, the peasant should have just wished Sir Brooks a good day, feeling grateful that he'd deigned to accept his humble taser as a gift.

The officers will not be charged. When the criminal pointed a weapon at police, that made it justified shooting.

If I point a hot dog at the police, that gives them the right to shoot me?

Yea, great man, drunk and behind the wheel of a vehicle, attacked police, stole a weapon, aimed a weapon at police, such a great man.

Almost as great as Floyd, the one that was in prison for armed robbery home invasion, gun charges and drug charges.

You do know he was parked at a Wendy's and was sleeping.

Am pretty certain he didn't drive to a Wendy's and start drinking in the parking lot. So he probably did drive there drunk. But there is no way to prove either at this point.

I don't know the legality of being drunk in a parked vehicle on private property.

I do know by the pictures that is a very busy city area and one would think shooting a firearm brings along the potential for a bullet hitting a bystander.

What made this confrontation escalate has not been shown yet.

If I point a hot dog at the police, that gives them the right to shoot me?

In poor lighting conditions, if you hold the hot dog like a gun, yes. Its about the cops expectation. No one mimics a gun with a hot dog to see if the cop will shoot him.

I take it you want the perp to shoot first like in the westerns.

Like I say, “Turn around, take the cuffs, get in the car.” Easy, peasy. Why is this so hard?

Last edited:

You should address your prejudiced thoughts.

Why not just quit killing people, that way too much to ask?

All of this was entirely avoidable but this officer, fired by the way, decided to open fire hitting him in the back and honestly also struck some other car in the parking lot with people inside (I just watched the family speak about this.)

Yea, entirely avoidable:
Don’t respond to 911 call
Respond to call but don’t approach the criminal, just go inside and order a burger
Let him drive off drunk.
Let him run off with your laser gun and maybe offer him your handgun.

Back
Top Bottom