• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Daily Kos Admits Publishing Fraudulent Polls

OC,
I have not attacked Daily Kos for using bad numbers, once again you are off on a trip to imagination land. All you seem capable of is trying to ignore what I have said in favor of what you want to pretend I have said. Or you think you can none too artfully try to twist it into. You've tried the "you are personally attacking me wah wah" to no avail. You've tried claiming that I've found Daily Kos guilty of something regarding this polling numbers story when I have not. I've made a funny spot on joke and stated the iron clad fact that Daily Kos is biased, not even handed and is in fact known as one of the most virulently vocal partisan hack jobs on the internet. Hell even SNL has made fun of them for it! None of that having a thing to do with the polling numbers law suit, but rather their history. I could give a flip (once again) that a polling organization was giving them bad polling numbers, great for them that they are suing them and so what? It has no bearing on what I think about their blogs and well documented stances over the years. In fact, I note the even as MG "defended" them over this story, she did so in a back hand way, owing to the fact that even she knows what they are all about. Sadly you don't have any coherent point that actually takes into account what I have actually stated in this thread. At all. Just arguing by rote, and launching off into a tack that you think will allow you to call me a hypocrite, while you simultaneous whine that I'm personally attacking you. Which rings rather dim when coupled with Roughdraft's ridiculous "you've flamed liberals in this thread" posturing.

End of the day nobody did any fraudulent reporting. Daily Kos does no reporting whatsoever. None, so no comment from me about their non existent reporting is needed. I have not "attacked" Daily Kos, I have stated a fact about them; they are biased and I have repeated the reputation their highly partisan blog has earned them. I have not expressed any opinion about what their use of fraudulent poll numbers does or does not mean. Period. Though you have tried tried tried to twist what I have said about them into something you think you can try to then paint as some kind of hypocritical attack on them. Calling them what they are, biased, proudly and openly so, is no "hypocritical attack" on them in any way. Yes I could see what you were trying to do from the start, so sorry I'm just not playing obvious child games.

At this point it is obvious trying to have a rational and honest discussion with you is just not going to be possible. It appears to be all about, as you have demonstrated elsewhere, whom you think can "win" an internet argument; as if that ever occurs. Hell we just saw that even when you begrudgingly are forced to admit you got "beat" in an internet argument, you are off in the very next post acting like you did not, and the whole matter was really all about, what was it now? Diffusers?:doh

Your shtick is painfully obvious and not terribly effective. Carry on.

Last edited:
OC,
I have not attacked Daily Kos for using bad numbers, once again you are off on a trip to imagination land. All you seem capable of is trying to ignore what I have said in favor of what you want to pretend I have said. Or you think you can none too artfully try to twist it into. You've tried the "you are personally attacking me wah wah" to no avail. You've tried claiming that I've found Daily Kos guilty of something regarding this polling numbers story when I have not. I've made a funny spot on joke and stated the iron clad fact that Daily Kos is biased, not even handed and is in fact known as one of the most virulently vocal partisan hack jobs on the internet. Hell even SNL has made fun of them for it! None of that having a thing to do with the polling numbers law suit, but rather their history. I could give a flip (once again) that a polling organization was giving them bad polling numbers, great for them that they are suing them and so what? It has no bearing on what I think about their blogs and well documented stances over the years. In fact, I note the even as MG "defended" them over this story, she did so in a back hand way, owing to the fact that even she knows what they are all about. Sadly you don't have any coherent point that actually takes into account what I have actually stated in this thread. At all. Just arguing by rote, and launching off into a tack that you think will allow you to call me a hypocrite, while you simultaneous whine that I'm personally attacking you. Which rings rather dim when coupled with Roughdraft's ridiculous "you've flamed liberals in this thread" posturing.

End of the day nobody did any fraudulent reporting. Daily Kos does no reporting whatsoever. None, so no comment from me about their non existent reporting is needed. I have not "attacked" Daily Kos, I have stated a fact about them; they are biased and I have repeated the reputation their highly partisan blog has earned them. I have not expressed any opinion about what their use of fraudulent poll numbers does or does not mean. Period. Though you have tried tried tried to twist what I have said about them into something you think you can try to then paint as some kind of hypocritical attack on them. Calling them what they are, biased, proudly and openly so, is no "hypocritical attack" on them in any way. Yes I could see what you were trying to do from the start, so sorry I'm just not playing obvious child games.

At this point it is obvious trying to have a rational and honest discussion with you is just not going to be possible. It appears to be all about, as you have demonstrated elsewhere, whom you think can "win" an internet argument; as if that ever occurs. Hell we just saw that even when you begrudgingly are forced to admit you got "beat" in an internet argument, you are off in the very next post acting like you did not, and the whole matter was really all about, what was it now? Diffusers?:doh

Your shtick is painfully obvious and not terribly effective. Carry on.

Thank you, I finally get you.

You're so partisan that you must come into this thread and point out how partisan the liberals and daily kos are because the liberals wouldn't defend fox news (it's amazing that you read minds) if it happened to them, even though you admit that Kos did nothing wrong. You came in here with really no substance to speak of other than the typical "only if the shoe was on the other foot" stuff.

Lets just follow that through and say that fox news had this happen and a liberal made a thread like this about it and I cam in to point out how the conservatives are hypocrites because they're defending fox news, which did nothing wrong, you'd probably call me a partisan hack, and I'd be deserving of it. However, the shoe is on the other foot.

Hell, you make fun of how liberals would criticize fox news over this in a thread that a conservative started to bash daily kos over this thing that you admit they did nothing wrong. How very telling that you didn't want to comment on that little bit, just point out that liberals would attack fox. If you're whole point of coming into this thread is to point out that people are partisan then consider me less than impressed by your superior logic.

Then you keep falling back to that favorite old talking point of how big and bad daily kos is. They are partisan and biased, no one here has argued otherwise. You've locked yourself in some fantasy land where you're arguing against points that no one has made. The only thing said about them is that Kos did nothing wrong in this instance, which you agree with.

You're every bit just as partisan as daily kos, and there's ample evidence of that in this thread alone.

Thank you, I finally get you.

You're so partisan that you must come into this thread and point out how partisan the liberals and daily kos are because the liberals wouldn't defend fox news (it's amazing that you read minds) if it happened to them, even though you admit that Kos did nothing wrong. You came in here with really no substance to speak of other than the typical "only if the shoe was on the other foot" stuff.

Lets just follow that through and say that fox news had this happen and a liberal made a thread like this about it and I cam in to point out how the conservatives are hypocrites because they're defending fox news, which did nothing wrong, you'd probably call me a partisan hack, and I'd be deserving of it. However, the shoe is on the other foot.

Hell, you make fun of how liberals would criticize fox news over this in a thread that a conservative started to bash daily kos over this thing that you admit they did nothing wrong. How very telling that you didn't want to comment on that little bit, just point out that liberals would attack fox. If you're whole point of coming into this thread is to point out that people are partisan then consider me less than impressed by your superior logic.

Then you keep falling back to that favorite old talking point of how big and bad daily kos is. They are partisan and biased, no one here has argued otherwise. You've locked yourself in some fantasy land where you're arguing against points that no one has made. The only thing said about them is that Kos did nothing wrong in this instance, which you agree with.

You're every bit just as partisan as daily kos, and there's ample evidence of that in this thread alone.

Oh yawn, the partisan that was whining earlier about "all he needed to know about me" and how badly I was "flaming everyone" now "gets me" and it is all about I was "making fun" of everyone because of how partisan I am. Only problem is that I made a joke about a certain "slightly liberal" poster, MG, one she inadvertently helped punctuate with her admission that she does bitch, a lot, about Fox. Spare me the overly melodramatic and sanctimonious hand wringing and posing OD, it is DOA.:2razz:

The real problem here is that this partisan is right about everything he said, and since we are all partisan (ah the old fall back and whine someone else is partisan as if you are not one too ruse, it never works) all you have is whining about me, rather than what I have said. Don't worry I get you too, you can't argue with what I have said, so you need to desperately launch into a what is it now? A "flaming personal attack" and hence off you go whining about me, what you think I was "up" to in this thread (not that you could argue against that) and whatever else you can come up with that does not address the comments I have made. Well thank goodness you have abandoned your vacuous issues with so called flaming/personal attacks and demonstrated both the level of honesty you operate from as well as illustrating typical internet forum poster hypocrisy.

Oh nooooo, a couple of partisans are calling me partisan and that is about all they can do. How will I carry on? Probably will just keep posting comments about what I think about one of the most virulently rabid partisan hack jobs on the internet, Daily Kos. Oh and watching you two bounce off the walls avoiding what I did say so you can whine about me. Most have struck a nerve calling Daily Kos what it is. Now don't forget to whine that I'm personally attacking you and that I'm flaming you and "liberals" in general by calling Daily Kos out as precisly what it is.

Now quick OD, an anti Fox News thread somewhere needs your oh so reasonable and non partisan input. :roll:

Last edited:
So why did you crack jokes at them?

It is disturbing it took that long for you to actually admit that.
Oh my how disturbing, you seem to be offended that someone on the internet "cracked jokes" about poor widdle Daily Kos. You better stay off the internet because in that case you're screwed! But then we all know it is a giant pose, but hey if is not a pose and all this adult talk is just too much for poor widdle you, better take your thin skinned overly sensitive arse and seek therapy. Or you can give me your address and I'll send you a box of tissues, the really soft kind with aloe vera in them for your teary face and sniffles snotty nose. I'll leave the diaper changing to some other charitable soul, I'm sure it is quite a foul load you are holding in reserve, caused by all the "meany" talk about one of the most virulently rabid partisan hack operations on the internet.roll:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom