• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Daily Kos Admits Publishing Fraudulent Polls

I am saying that more than one of the posters (they and WE know who they are) to this thread have quite the record here at DP. Were this a pollster used by Fox News, or any perceived as "conservative" source, be it news, website, newspaper, radio, you name it, the condemnation and "see I told you so" would be quite thick and plentiful. And there is ample evidence of this all over the "Media Bias" section of DP.

So close, but no cigar.
And..............

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.:lamo

So you came in here to make fun of the left because they would ruthlessly distort the truth, just like CPWill and Drudge and other conservatives JUST DID! Very good job coming in this thread to criticize liberals for what they MIGHT have done if the shoe were on the other foot, yet not even discuss how conservatives just did what you criticized liberals for maybe doing if the roles were reversed, lol.

And you call the Daily Kos biased? lol.

At the end of the day, it was after all just a joke. A well aimed and on point one, but a joke none the less. Like Daily Kos. I can't help but think that the more denials aimed at my joke, the stronger its foundation becomes.

Wow, you need help. So if people disagree with you, you're right. If people agree with you, you're right.

It's cute though that you fall back with "I was just joking" line.
And indeed they are neither nuetral nor even handed. One could add honest, credible or any other number of adjectives one wishes and the same parties would still be lining up and defending them. And thank you for illustrating my point.

Is this line a joke too? I hope so...

You're whole point seems to be that we shouldn't defend Daily Kos in this instance, even though they are right and are not guilty of any wrong doing, because they have an obvious liberal bias and you don't think they're honest.

You're whole point is vapid. All other details you've mentioned amount to exactly zilch. If you accuse a thief of murder, it's not a valid argument to go "he shouldn't get any defense for this crime because he's stolen stuff before."

You would have a point if Kos did something wrong in this instance and we were defending them anyway, but they didn't.

I'm also willing to bet that if this happened to Fox and a third party pollster screwed them over and a liberal made a thread accusing them of publishing fraudulent polls, and then conservatives came to correct the misinformation and then a liberal came in to make fun of you for telling the truth and correcting the OP's misstatement, you probably wouldn't think too highly of that liberal, right? You'd probably realize that he's a biased partisan hack right?

Whether the site is biased or partisan (which it obviously is and I don't think anyone here would argue that it wasn't) doesn't matter. This matter is independent of that altogether.

They purchased polling from a third party, the third party gave them made up crap and lied to them, they found out and quickly issued an apology and explanation to the public.

If you're trying to argue that Kos did something wrong then please point out exactly what it was, cause I and everyone else in this thread couldn't find it. If you were trying to just throw a jab at liberals for no apparent reason without really knowing the details or even caring about integrity and honesty then you earned yourself a sticker. Very good job :thumbs:

You see, roughdraft, that uncalled for, snippy remark was directed at me. He seems to think that I'm an extreme lefty, and would go to great lengths to defend those that are too. Of course, all he had to do was read my simple, easy to understand posts to get the right point of view from my perspective. Instead, he decided to knee-jerk and reach conclusions that are no where near what I projected. Tell me, does this scream partisan lefty liberal?

Exactly. By reading the title of this thread, one can easily come to the conclusion that it was Daily KoS that fabricated the numbers themselves. Damn you OP for making me have to defend Daily KoS.

Yes, but funny enough, their action regarding this story actually shows that they're not. At least in this case.

I frequent a few sites everyday, and Daily KoS is certainly not one of them.

Those people who bought Toyotas with bad accelerators should really be ashamed of themselves for putting such poor quality vehicles on the road.

So you came in here to make fun of the left because they would ruthlessly distort the truth, just like CPWill and Drudge and other conservatives JUST DID! Very good job coming in this thread to criticize liberals for what they MIGHT have done if the shoe were on the other foot, yet not even discuss how conservatives just did what you criticized liberals for maybe doing if the roles were reversed, lol.

And you call the Daily Kos biased? lol.

Wow, you need help. So if people disagree with you, you're right. If people agree with you, you're right.

It's cute though that you fall back with "I was just joking" line.

Is this line a joke too? I hope so...

You're whole point seems to be that we shouldn't defend Daily Kos in this instance, even though they are right and are not guilty of any wrong doing, because they have an obvious liberal bias and you don't think they're honest.

You're whole point is vapid. All other details you've mentioned amount to exactly zilch. If you accuse a thief of murder, it's not a valid argument to go "he shouldn't get any defense for this crime because he's stolen stuff before."

You would have a point if Kos did something wrong in this instance and we were defending them anyway, but they didn't.

I'm also willing to bet that if this happened to Fox and a third party pollster screwed them over and a liberal made a thread accusing them of publishing fraudulent polls, and then conservatives came to correct the misinformation and then a liberal came in to make fun of you for telling the truth and correcting the OP's misstatement, you probably wouldn't think too highly of that liberal, right? You'd probably realize that he's a biased partisan hack right?

Actually I "came in here" to make a joke and not really much more than that. That you don't get it or like it is entirely inconsequential. Quite a few veterans around here did and agreed enough to say so. Hmmm, I don't think I'll be able to count you amongst them. Oh drat!

You see, roughdraft, that uncalled for, snippy remark was directed at me. He seems to think that I'm an extreme lefty, and would go to great lengths to defend those that are too. Of course, all he had to do was read my simple, easy to understand posts to get the right point of view from my perspective. Instead, he decided to knee-jerk and reach conclusions that are no where near what I projected. Tell me, does this scream partisan lefty liberal?

I frequent a few sites everyday, and Daily KoS is certainly not one of them.
Oh Middleground, crying about my "snippy" post again.:roll: I base my comments on just a few years of reading your many post about Fox News. Not some "knee jerk" process of jumping to conclusions. But sure, I'll play along and pretend that based upon your actual posting record you would not be spooning out hefty doses of condemnation and "see I told you so" if this was a pollster quoted by Fox. See there? You can make jokes even when you don't mean to! Good for you MG, and funny too.:lamo

Last edited:
Oh Middleground, crying about my "snippy" post again.:roll: I base my comments on just a few years of reading your many post about Fox News. Not some "knee jerk" process of jumping to conclusions. But sure, I'll play along and pretend that based upon your actual posting record you would not be spooning out hefty doses of condemnation and "see I told you so" if this was a pollster quoted by Fox. See there? You can make jokes even when you don't mean to! Good for you MG, and funny too.:lamo

Fox News does suck and I bitch about it. So what? That's not knee jerking. And it's well known here how I feel about Olbermann et al, so don't contorting as you usually do. Frankly, you've been completely owned in this thread by just about everybody, and your excuse of "ohhh... I was just joking!" does not wash on iota.

Bottom line, as partisan as Daily KoS is, they were victimized here, and freely admitted the mistake. Good on 'em. Having said that, it will not change my mind on adding them to my fav's list anytime soon.

Fox News does suck and I bitch about it. So what? That's not knee jerking. And it's well known here how I feel about Olbermann et al, so don't contorting as you usually do. Frankly, you've been completely owned in this thread by just about everybody, and your excuse of "ohhh... I was just joking!" does not wash on iota.

Bottom line, as partisan as Daily KoS is, they were victimized here, and freely admitted the mistake. Good on 'em. Having said that, it will not change my mind on adding them to my fav's list anytime soon.
Contorting? You mean how you said I was "knee jerking" to something regarding you, but now you are pretending I said you were "knee jerking" to something regarding me? :screwy Yip Daily Kos is a source of truly rabid partisan tripe and foam, and most everybody I know, regardless their politics, make a lot of fun of them. A sign all is well in the world.

Ewwwww, I feel soooooooooooooooooo owned.:roll:

Last edited:
so wait.... if liberal polling agencies are having to deliberately twist the data in order to give liberal groups a picture that they like...

well, i'd say rasmussen all day, baby :)

You must not have read the article. Or you don't know what fraud means. Or you are just partisan to the point you are making up stories.

Sir Loin,

When Drudge reported the attack on a McCain supporter, the one where the girl was allegedly attacked and had a B scarred into her cheek, was Drudge fraudulent in its reporting after it was discovered that the story was hoax?

Sir Loin,

When Drudge reported the attack on a McCain supporter, the one where the girl was allegedly attacked and had a B scarred into her cheek, was Drudge fraudulent in its reporting after it was discovered that the story was hoax?
Actually the Drudge Report does not report stories. Period. It links and highlights stories that other news outlets and reporters file. As I recall, the Drudge Report also reported the outcome of the story, namely that it was found to have been fraudulent. Virtually every news outlet in America reported the story. They all also reported that the supposed attack was found to have been faked as well. I believe it was one of the Pittsburgh papers that broke the story that the woman had filed a police report alleging the attack. I think it was The Pittsburgh Tribune Review, and as they were reporting the story honestly and reported upon the the outcome of the story, that the hoaxer confessed when the police wanted to administer a polygraph test, there was no fraudulent reporting to be concerned about.

Last edited:
Actually the Drudge Report does not report stories. Period. It links and highlights stories that other news outlets and reporters file. As I recall, the Drudge Report also reported the outcome of the story, namely that it was found to have been fraudulent. Virtually every news outlet in America reported the story. They all also reported that the supposed attack was found to have been faked as well. I believe it was one of the Pittsburgh papers that broke the story that the woman had filed a police report alleging the attack. I think it was The Pittsburgh Tribune Review, and as they were reporting the story honestly and reported upon the the outcome of the story, that the hoaxer confessed when the police wanted to administer a polygraph test, there was no fraudulent reporting to be concerned about.

So why do you consider Daily Kos fraudulent? They reported the results of the poll conducted by another party. If Drudge/Other news outlets did not commit fraud by reporting what was later a false story, then how can Daily Kos be considered fraudulent when they themselves are effectively reporting the story conducted by a third party? I get you don't like Daily Kos, but your position seems highly inconsistent.

So why do you consider Daily Kos fraudulent? They reported the results of the poll conducted by another party. If Drudge/Other news outlets did not commit fraud by reporting what was later a false story, then how can Daily Kos be considered fraudulent when they themselves are effectively reporting the story conducted by a third party? I get you don't like Daily Kos, but your position seems highly inconsistent.
Hold on there Woodrow, we don't rent pigs here. So you would obviously like to pretend that you did not just leap from trying to claim the Drudge Report was "fraudulently" reporting a story which was not fraudulent, and you don't even have a clue that the Drudge Report does not actually report anything, to posing about how inconsistent you supposedly **think** I am? You are indeed well named.

I'm feeling sooooooooooooooo owned I think I just threw up a little in the back of my mouth.:2razz:

Last edited:
Hold on there Woodrow, we don't rent pigs here. So you would obviously like to pretend that you did not just leap from trying to claim the Drudge Report was "fraudulently" reporting a story which was not fraudulent, and you don't even have a clue that the Drudge Report does not actually report anything, to posing about how inconsistent you supposedly **think** I am? You are indeed well named.

I'm feeling sooooooooooooooo owned I think I just threw up a little in the back of my mouth.:2razz:

Apparently you missed this part of my post: If Drudge/Other news outlets.

If we apply your logic a ganist Daily Kos, then all of the media outlets who reported this hoax commited fraud. And Drudge was an accessory because it further propagated stories.

If you don't like your argument's logic, abandon it. But don't get all pissy at me when I use it aganist you.

Contorting? You mean how you said I was "knee jerking" to something regarding you, but now you are pretending I said you were "knee jerking" to something regarding me? :screwy Yip Daily Kos is a source of truly rabid partisan tripe and foam, and most everybody I know, regardless their politics, make a lot of fun of them. A sign all is well in the world.

Ewwwww, I feel soooooooooooooooooo owned.:roll:

Yes, you should feel owned.

Ohhhh... or are you "joking" again? :lol:

Apparently you missed this part of my post: If Drudge/Other news outlets.
Yes I did "miss" that part of your post, because it does not exist.
Sir Loin,

As the post is only four post up this same page, that disingenuous feint is as unsuccessful as it is obvious.
If we apply your logic a ganist Daily Kos, then all of the media outlets who reported this hoax commited fraud. And Drudge was an accessory because it further propagated stories.

If you don't like your argument's logic, abandon it. But don't get all pissy at me when I use it aganist you.

You really need to follow the, as MG says, plainly printed and easy to follow English, rather than the imaginary stuff you think you are reading. Much like above where you misremembered what you actually said, even though it is on this page and only four posts up the scroll, you are again off on a wild goose chase of your own imagination.

My "logic" regarding Daily Kos is that it is neither neutral nor even handed, nor particularly honest or credible. It is pretty ironclad logic too, but I'll be glad to review their history with you at leisure if you are feeling foolish enough to try to argue against their public record.

All of the news outlets that reported the story reported a real story. They did no fraudulent reporting, they reported the fact that a woman did indeed file a report with police claiming she had been attacked by an Obama supporter. Within a matter of days they then reported the police felt the reported assault was fraudulent, and stated they would be asking the supposed victim of the fraudulent attack to take a polygraph examination. The accuser then confessed she had lied and scratched the B on her face, backwards, herself. The news outlets then reported that the accuser had confessed and the attack, as was suspected from the outset, was then reported to be fraudulent.

So if you think that watching you misstate what you actually said, as well as ignorantly claim that the reporting on the reported attack was fraudulent, not the attack was fraudulent, while demonstrating a weak grasp of what it is that the players in this situation actually reported and in the case of Drudge Report actually do, makes me "pissy" then fantasize away. Though I did get a laugh that could have been powerful enough to make me piss my pants from you more than once. I'd bet real money that now, rather than slow down and stop spinning, you will not stop and **think** about where you have made some truly fundamental errors and admit were you are wrong. But then you might actually think that if a news outlet reports a story that turns out days later and after investigation to have been fraudulent, and then reports the results of the investigation as having been found to be fraudulent, it is the news outlet which is committing fraud. :doh

BTW- According to your logic, since Daily Kos admits to using fraudulent polling data, Daily Kos is guilty of fraudulent reporting or is at the least, as you say, an accessory to fraud.:lamo

Last edited:
DK themselves reported the issue with R2K, I feel they did the most honest and ethical thing in the circumstances. And why does anyone expect a blog to be neutral or nonpartisan?

As the post is only four post up this same page, that disingenuous feint is as unsuccessful as it is obvious.

You really need to follow the, as MG says, plainly printed and easy to follow English, rather than the imaginary stuff you think you are reading. Much like above where you misremembered what you actually said, even though it is on this page and only four posts up the scroll, you are again off on a wild goose chase of your own imagination.

My "logic" regarding Daily Kos is that it is neither neutral nor even handed, nor particularly honest or credible. It is pretty ironclad logic too, but I'll be glad to review their history with you at leisure if you are feeling foolish enough to try to argue against their public record.

All of the news outlets that reported the story reported a real story. They did no fraudulent reporting, they reported the fact that a woman did indeed file a report with police claiming she had been attacked by an Obama supporter. Within a matter of days they then reported the police felt the reported assault was fraudulent, and stated they would be asking the supposed victim of the fraudulent attack to take a polygraph examination. The accuser then confessed she had lied and scratched the B on her face, backwards, herself. The news outlets then reported that the accuser had confessed and the attack, as was suspected from the outset, was then reported to be fraudulent.

So if you think that watching you misstate what you actually said, as well as ignorantly claim that the reporting on the reported attack was fraudulent, not the attack was fraudulent, while demonstrating a weak grasp of what it is that the players in this situation actually reported and in the case of Drudge Report actually do, makes me "pissy" then fantasize away. Though I did get a laugh that could have been powerful enough to make me piss my pants from you more than once. I'd bet real money that now, rather than slow down and stop spinning, you will not stop and **think** about where you have made some truly fundamental errors and admit were you are wrong. But then you might actually think that if a news outlet reports a story that turns out days later and after investigation to have been fraudulent, and then reports the results of the investigation as having been found to be fraudulent, it is the news outlet which is committing fraud. :doh

BTW- According to your logic, since Daily Kos admits to using fraudulent polling data, Daily Kos is guilty of fraudulent reporting or is at the least, as you say, an accessory to fraud.:lamo

Question:

What's the difference between 1. According to the research 2000 poll & 2. According to a police report filed by BLANK. as far as responsibility goes?

Kos didn't do anything wrong. You're trying to make the argument that they are partisan and biased etc. No ones arguing this point.

What people are saying is that it's not Daily Kos's fault that research 2000 allegedly gave them faulty data and polls, just like it isn't drudges fault that that girl lied.

Kos is being much more honest than you yourself are in this thread regarding this matter. That's all I need to know regarding your trustworthiness as far as I'm concerned.

DK themselves reported the issue with R2K, I feel they did the most honest and ethical thing in the circumstances. And why does anyone expect a blog to be neutral or nonpartisan?
I don't think anyone does, and Daily Kos makes no pretense they are not proudly hyper partisan. Much like expecting opinion commentary host on cable news networks to be nuetral or non partisan. Though we demonstrably have some DP posters who would like to pretend otherwise. Regardless how foolish and ill informed they look doing so.:roll:
Question:

What's the difference between 1. According to the research 2000 poll & 2. According to a police report filed by BLANK. as far as responsibility goes?

Kos didn't do anything wrong. You're trying to make the argument that they are partisan and biased etc. No ones arguing this point.

What people are saying is that it's not Daily Kos's fault that research 2000 allegedly gave them faulty data and polls, just like it isn't drudges fault that that girl lied.

Kos is being much more honest than you yourself are in this thread regarding this matter. That's all I need to know regarding your trustworthiness as far as I'm concerned.
Daily Kos is partisan, biased and as I said earlier not even handed nor particularly honest or credible IMO. I don't give a flip about their use of polling data that was fraudulent and the fact they admitted to the matter, it does not change the basic facts about the well known, well documented proudly partisan blog known as Daily Kos.

But please, by all means as many of you as wish, do line up and try to paint Daily Kos an a "non partisan" or "non biased" non left leaning blog. Make sure you make noise about "honesty" as you try to do so. Let me give you all a hint, you might want to actually resist knee jerking and I don't know, read what Daily Kos says about their own operation at their own website? Then just for yucks, maybe take a look at some of their more well known stances and articles. Now don 't forget to try to spin it all as "non biased" and "non partisan" and when you do so, be sure to email them your argument. I've got a feeling even Daily Kos would be amused.:lamo

I don't think anyone does, and Daily Kos makes no pretense they are not proudly hyper partisan. Much like expecting opinion commentary host on cable news networks to be nuetral or non partisan. Though we demonstrably have some DP posters who would like to pretend otherwise. Regardless how foolish and ill informed they look doing so.:roll:

Daily Kos is partisan, biased and as I said earlier not even handed nor particularly honest or credible IMO. I don't give a flip about their use of polling data that was fraudulent and the fact they admitted to the matter, it does not change the basic facts about the well known, well documented proudly partisan blog known as Daily Kos.

But please, by all means as many of you as wish, do line up and try to paint Daily Kos an a "non partisan" or "non biased" non left leaning blog. Make sure you make noise about "honesty" as you try to do so. Let me give you all a hint, you might want to actually resist knee jerking and I don't know, read what Daily Kos says about their own operation at their own website? Then just for yucks, maybe take a look at some of their more well known stances and articles. Now don 't forget to try to spin it all as "non biased" and "non partisan" and when you do so, be sure to email them your argument. I've got a feeling even Daily Kos would be amused.:lamo
Show me where any person said that they are non-partisan or non-biased...

Just one and you're right.

Your first post was about people defending daily kos and how were crazy to do so. Well in this case, regardless of their partisanship, they did nothing wrong. That's the point. Were not talking about overall, or last year, or any other time. On this one thing, about these polls, about this matter at hand, they did nothing wrong and have been as far as anyone can tell, completely honest and open.

O'rly?

You do realize you quoted that in post #36 no?

It doesn't exist...except in the original post and your own quotation. Quite an imaginary world you live in.

Because.....You say so? Wow. Did you expect that to work?

Come again?

I posted "

"If Drudge/Other news outlets." in post #35
I then recited it in post #37.

How does that mean I misremembered what I said in an earlier post? Now, if what I said in post #35 was really in post #37, you'd have a point. But you don't. All you have is a very distorted sense of linear time where post #35 comes after post #37. But you're not the only person here incapable of understanding linear time.

My "logic" regarding Daily Kos is that it is neither neutral nor even handed, nor particularly honest or credible.

That's inaccurate statement. Yrour logic is neither neutral nor even handed, nor particularly honest or credible. Corrected for your pleasure.

It is pretty ironclad logic too, but I'll be glad to review their history with you at leisure if you are feeling foolish enough to try to argue against their public record.

Okay..based on what? You hold a group that reported data from a third party as fraudulent, but you don't hold groups that reported data from a third party as fraudulent. Neither of which actually produced the data in question.

Tell me, how is that ironclad?

So Daily Kos, who, like the media, did not originate the story, and is now like the media outlets reporting the invalidity of the data, is fraudulent, but the media who did the same principle is not?

Iron Clad logic you say? Sure, if we add about 5000 degrees Kelvin to the mix. Tell me, how strong is iron heated to 5,000 K?

So if you think that watching you misstate what you actually said, as well as ignorantly claim that the reporting on the reported attack was fraudulent, not the attack was fraudulent, while demonstrating a weak grasp of what it is that the players in this situation actually reported and in the case of Drudge Report actually do, makes me "pissy" then fantasize away.

Misstate? Apparently post #37 comes before post #35 to you. Math, Time and English Comprehension clearly do not come here often.

But then you might actually think that if a news outlet reports a story that turns out days later and after investigation to have been fraudulent, and then reports the results of the investigation as having been found to be fraudulent, it is the news outlet which is committing fraud. :doh

You do realize you haven't proven anything I said is wrong no? All you did was insult me. In fact you have gone out of your way to deliberately avoid discussing what I actually argued. The point of using the story was to point out that your logic is hypocritical. You hold one group as fraudulent for reporting data they believed to be true and did not create as true while holding another group as honest for for reporting data they believed to be true and did not create as true. That is by definition a double standard. If you don't like your logic, ditch it but don't get all pissy at me for using it against you. The fact you don't like Daily Kos is irrelevant here. Your sole savings grace here is to prove that Daily Kos knew the data was fraudulent and reported it anyways. Otherwise, you are either ignorant of what fraud means or you are being deliberately dishonest.

Actually, it's your logic. The fact it took you that long to recognize it is pretty sad.

Furthermore, using fraudulent data you believed to be true and did not create is not fraud. Unless you'd like to redefine that, but that makes pretty much everyone who pushed data later found out to be false as frauds. Like the past President.

Question:

Pretty much.

Group A pushed data they believed to be true and did not create as true which later turned out to be fraud.
Group B pushed data they believed to be true and did not create as true which later turned out to be fraud.

It is logical to conclude one commited fraud and one did not when did the same thing? Hardly, but logic is not a trait found is sizable quantities here.

O'rly?

You do realize you quoted that in post #36 no?

It doesn't exist...except in the original post and your own quotation. Quite an imaginary world you live in.
You mean the imaginary world where I had already corrected you on the fact that Drudge does no reporting and that nobody had done any "fraudulent reporting" in?

Tell you what, I'm going to skip reading the rest of your obfuscation and let you "prove" as you say, your initial point. Namely that Drudge and the source he quoted, which was also quoted by virtually everyone else, engaged in fraudulent reporting.

Like I said, I'd bet real money you would not stop spinning and **think** about what you were doing, and tah dah.................here you are still going on about "imaginary" fraudulent reporting that never occurred.

You can whine I'm "personally attacking you" all you want, it won't make it so and it won't make your initial ignorance about the what it is Drudge Report does and the fact they nor anyone else did any fraudulent reporting, any different. ;)

Also I did not say Daily Kos did fraudulent reporting, I turned your own logic on you and you don't like it. Daily Kos is a blog, they share something with Drudge. they are not reporters and do no reporting. It is a blog.:lamo At this point I have now answered, more like corrected your poorly thought through question, several times. Not that you have a clue.

This is starting to read a lot like your work in http://www.debatepolitics.com/art-and-entertainment/74565-your-background-pic-6.html ,where even after you had pwnd yourself, you just kept arguing.

Your shtick is getting real obvious.:roll:

You mean the imaginary world where I had already corrected you on the fact that Drudge does no reporting and that nobody had done any "fraudulent reporting" in?

Tell you what, I'm going to skip reading the rest of your obfuscation and let you "prove" as you say, your initial point. Namely that Drudge and the source he quoted, which was also quoted by virtually everyone else, engaged in fraudulent reporting.

Like I said, I'd bet real money you would not stop spinning and **think** about what you were doing, and tah dah.................here you are still going on about "imaginary" fraudulent reporting that never occurred.

You can whine I'm "personally attacking you" all you want, it won't make it so and it won't make your initial ignorance about the what it is Drudge Report does and the fact they nor anyone else did any fraudulent reporting, any different. ;)

Also I did not say Daily Kos did fraudulent reporting, I turned your own logic on you and you don't like it. Daily Kos is a blog, they share something with Drudge. they are not reporters and do no reporting. It is a blog.:lamo At this point I have now answered, more like corrected your poorly thought through question, several times. Not that you have a clue.

This is starting to read a lot like your work in http://www.debatepolitics.com/art-and-entertainment/74565-your-background-pic-6.html ,where even after you had pwnd yourself, you just kept arguing.

So, essentially what you're saying is that you completely agree with the liberals that you flamed on this thread for defending Daily Kos, that Kos didn't do any fraudulent reporting?

I honestly can't believe that anyone is this thick headed.

Noones arguing that Drudge fraudulently reported on that story, we are arguing that it wasn't fraudulent, just like the kos didn't fraudulently report anything, which in both cases you agree with the liberals.

This thread is over.

So, essentially what you're saying is that you completely agree with the liberals that you flamed on this thread for defending Daily Kos, that Kos didn't do any fraudulent reporting?

I honestly can't believe that anyone is this thick headed.

Noones arguing that Drudge fraudulently reported on that story, we are arguing that it wasn't fraudulent, just like the kos didn't fraudulently report anything, which in both cases you agree with the liberals.

This thread is over.
I have not flamed anybody, tell me do you think pretending such is the case helps you make some point? Really do answer that question.

I made a joke, one which the subject of later came along and admitted partially to. She does bitch a lot about Fox News. Yip she does and if this was a case of Fox News having used fraudulent polling numbers she would be bitching about them again and saying see I told you so. I have not wasted one second bothering to talk about Kos's use of fraudulent data, other than to acknowledge they have acknowledged using it. I've stated quite clearly I don't give a flip about the issue, I made my point and some rather thick headed types have been trying futility to turn my comments into something else. Typical internet "debate" style.:roll:

BTW- Does this mean you no wanna argue anymore with my stance that Daily Kos is biased, and would rather move onto your new feint? But you are right, this thread was over for you pretty much the second you got involved.

Last edited:

Interesting considering we are talking about other media. Selective memory you have? How nice on a forum.

My initial point is that your logic is hypocritical. Nothing more. You refuse to apply the logic you condemn Daily Kos on to others who engaged in the same actions. That in itself is a textbook double standard.

You refuse to argue that the reporting source is fraudulent for reporting a fraudulent story they believed to be true when it is non-Daily Kos, but when Daily Kos reported a a fraudulent story they believed to be true from an actual fraudulent source, they are frauds. Your definition makes Bush a fraud in his case for Iraq. Hence why I have a problem with it. Anyone who's ever said something they believed to be true but was actually false and did not create it is a fraud under your argument.

Do you contest that?

Like I said, I'd bet real money you would not stop spinning and **think** about what you were doing, and tah dah.................here you are still going on about "imaginary" fraudulent reporting that never occurred

Still not getting it eh?

Group A pushed data they believed to be true and did not create as true which later turned out to be fraud.
Group B pushed data they believed to be true and did not create as true which later turned out to be fraud.

You accuse A of fraud and B not of fraud. Explain how your logic is iron clad. Or just run away and insult me as if that was a valid way of argumentation. ;)

Nice fallacy there. Rather then actually address my argument, that your logic is hypocritical, you'd rather harp on Drudge. And it frankly doesn't matter whether drudge merely linked or reported it. The logic you gave is that Daily Kos is fraudulent for reporting polling data that was created by a third party. Drudge posts stories and links no? Therefore, it is an accomplice to such fraud as it further pushes a fraudulent story. I get you don't like that I just pointed out you're acting extremely hypocritical. But that doesn't make me wrong because you are unwilling to admit it.

Also I did not say Daily Kos did fraudulent reporting

You did however argue that they were hardly honest.

Note:

"one of the most virulently biased and vocal partisan hack operations on the internet. "
"And indeed they are neither nuetral nor even handed"

Not that I disagree with that. Furthermore, when I asked you the original question, you did not deny that that anyone was fraudulent.

I turned your own logic on you and you don't like it. Daily Kos is a blog, they share something with Drudge. they are not reporters and do no reporting. It is a blog.:lamo At this point I have now answered, more like corrected your poorly thought through question, several times. Not that you have a clue.

Come again? I wasn't the one who argued that Daily Kos was extremely biased. Nor was I the one laughing at them in a kharmaic justice way for reporting false numbers. Nor was I the one who didn't deny the notion of fraudulent reporting several pages back.

I guess you don't know what a diffuser is either? Furthermore, killawatt tests did show some pictures do consumer greater quantities of energy then either black or white screens. Selecting reading eh?

Look. Another user who can't win an argument. Next.

Still haven't addressed how you're being a hypocrite eh? You attack Daily Kos for posting bad numbers, but you don't attack other media for posting bad stories.

So Sir Loin, Do you explicitly admit that Daily Kos did nothing wrong here?

Last edited:
So, essentially what you're saying is that you completely agree with the liberals that you flamed on this thread for defending Daily Kos, that Kos didn't do any fraudulent reporting

Maybe Sir Loin thinks that laughing at someone in a pleasurable way for their screw up means you think they did nothing wrong?

Back
Top Bottom