• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Covid vs. 1918 Influenza Pandemics.

1918 Pandemic Timeline

Started: March 1918
Ended: Spring 1920

Many Americans believe the death toll would have been much higher were it not for President Trump, his son-in-law Jared Kushner. and the Vice President Mike Spence as well as the intervention of Republican governors.

You misspelled "lower."

Well we know that's not true.....they die

90% of the Covid deaths occur in ages 60 and above. Half of deaths strike those residing in elderly care facilities.

.01% of deaths occur in ages 19 and lower.

WTF is wrong with you guys?

90% of the Covid deaths occur in ages 60 and above. Half of deaths strike those residing in elderly care facilities.

.01% of deaths occur in ages 19 and lower.

WTF is wrong with you guys?

Just say children are immune.

Say it

Facts? Facts can change! His opinions will NEVER change!

It's just my opinion that the majority of children who get it show Nada, zero and zip in symptoms?

And if it didn't, most(Majority) have NO symptoms

Which makes them the most dangerous spreaders, those with symptoms at least know they need to stay home or go to the hospital if it gets too bad.

It's just my opinion that the majority of children who get it show Nada, zero and zip in symptoms?

But that does not stop them from spreading it...……..:doh

Yep. If people behaved like intelligent adults instead of morons it’d be under control within a month.

That doesn't seem likely. This virus is not behaving as previous viruses have behaved. It rises in one place, then falls. Then it rises somewhere else and falls there. Then someplace else and so on.

Our media is not helping with our understanding nor is the reporting by our healthcare industry. I FEEL like it would be enlightening to know what the difference(s) between a normal year's fatalities and this year's might be.

If we are citing 160,000 deaths to have been caused by Covid-19, but the actual count of deaths overall is the same or less, there must be something flawed in the stats.

I've been trying to find a clear statement of the national deaths from all causes by month in 2020 compared to the same tabulation or average from previous years. I can't find a clear statement.

Do you know of a source that is publishing this statistic?

Children do but the rate is so low it’s really not a consideration. What is important is that they are asymptomatic carriers.

I heard one media expert state that here was not a single documented case of an adult catching the virus from a child.

Do you have a documented example of an adult catching Covid from a child.

Back
Top Bottom