• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Covid vs. 1918 Influenza Pandemics.

I heard one media expert state that here was not a single documented case of an adult catching the virus from a child.

Do you have a documented example of an adult catching Covid from a child.

Was that in the national Enquirer?

Which makes them the most dangerous spreaders, those with symptoms at least know they need to stay home or go to the hospital if it gets too bad.

Which makes them the most dangerous spreaders,

Have no fear

If we would have just Isolated the vulnerable way back when?

those with symptoms at least know they need to stay home or go to the hospital if it gets too bad.

Well yeah...

Herd immunity. Kill enough people and you can get it

I've been wondering about the immunity with regard to this virus.

The novel ways in which it behaves might be a result of some breeding performed by the Chinese before they decided to unleash it on the world.

There might be a genetic component to this as well. The genetic component might have been bread into it.

The reaction(s) from the President seem to be reflecting ideas that have very likely risen from unpublished information. He's scuttling the China Deal that he was very proud of in February. Something BIG has caused this.

There is more here than meets the eye. Whatever it is, it seems to be reshaping the world order.

I've been wondering about the immunity with regard to this virus.

The novel ways in which it behaves might be a result of some breeding performed by the Chinese before they decided to unleash it on the world.

There might be a genetic component to this as well. The genetic component might have been bread into it.

The reaction(s) from the President seem to be reflecting ideas that have very likely risen from unpublished information. He's scuttling the China Deal that he was very proud of in February. Something BIG has caused this.

There is more here than meets the eye. Whatever it is, it seems to be reshaping the world order.

This is conspiracy theory stuff.

Maybe aliens gave it to us

Have no fear

If we would have just Isolated the vulnerable way back when?

Well yeah...

If we had done lots of things early on we would be far better off today, it took a record amount of failure in leadership to get us where we are today.

As Winston Churchill said, Americans tend to get it right, after they have tried everything else. Yeup that is us today, MAGA:shock:

It's just my opinion that the majority of children who get it show Nada, zero and zip in symptoms?

I was speaking of Vegas Giants, not you.

Sorry if i wasn't clear.

Which makes them the most dangerous spreaders, those with symptoms at least know they need to stay home or go to the hospital if it gets too bad.

Is there a documented case of a child spreading the virus to an adult?

The temp went up and down over the following year, but the Spanish Flu seemed to have just went away.

Coronavirus seems to rise regardless of temperature.

Pardon me for thinking that the Chinese might have been breeding a virus for a weaponized application.

The President is reacting to this in ways that jeopardize his China Deal. Whatever he knows about the China Connection seems like it's a very BIG Deal.

The 1918 influenza pandemic killed roughly 675,000 Americans. At present, the total US deaths assigned to the Covid virus is almost exactly 25% of that figure.

It should be noted that the influenza pandemic's most devastating period was after August, 1918. 292,000 US deaths were reported in the period September-December, 1918.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

We are just getting started. We cannot even come together and have people agree to wear a mask, hand hygiene, social distance and crowd avoidance for a month or so to knock down the numbers so testing turnaround times could be shorter and tracking and tracing could be very quick and mean something. Stop hot spots before they start.

Labor day idiocy will be rampant.

90% of the Covid deaths occur in ages 60 and above. Half of deaths strike those residing in elderly care facilities.

WTF is wrong with you guys?

those two sentences are so funny (well sick) in the same post.

If we had done lots of things early on we would be far better off today, it took a record amount of failure in leadership to get us where we are today.

As Winston Churchill said, Americans tend to get it right, after they have tried everything else. Yeup that is us today, MAGA:shock:

Was Churchill talking about the President in the White House today or the one in the White House in 1940?

Back
Top Bottom