• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Covid, Covid, Covid, Covid.' By the way, on November 4, you won't hear about it anymore,"

No he didnt
Your attempts to emulate Goebbels will not succeed
Need the exact quite? How can quoting someone verbatim be Goebbelsian?

Trump hasn't attended a coronavirus task force meeting in five months and is taking no role in combatting the surge in the disease, yea this will end well. LOL

Trump way of dealing with a national pandemic - play golf more than any other president in our history.

After 3 weeks, my brother in law has survived and is going into rehab, but he has no idea where he is. My daughter and grandson have both tested positive today. Grandson feels fine, daughter has body pain, headaches, can't smell and congestion, but as of now is still at home.

Damn, I really hate Donald J. Trump...what a piece of shit!
Good wishes sent.

Faust actively and admittedly said masks might stop just one droplet

Who`s faust?
Never mind its Irrelevant as it has nothing to do with trump actively and admittedly downplaying the pandsemic.

Not only is "covid, covid, covid" still being talked about, Dirtbag's massively lethal failure to care much less do anything but sabotage almost every effort and undermine every expert has become even more obvious he turns his short attention span and efforts to make it even worse. No leadership whatsoever is something that's been there from the start and is bad enough, but his obvious goal now is to damage the operation of government beyond repair. i hope, for the sake of this country and despite his complete disregard for that country, that he'll take himself off in exile to underscore the snivelling racist, fascist coward that he's always been.
They will take COVID seriously as soon as Biden is sworn in and they can blame him for it. They'll demand instant solutions with no masks, no closings and plenty of parties.

Need the exact quite? How can quoting someone verbatim be Goebbelsian?
Fauci never claimed masks dont work. Only an idiot would say such a thing and unlike some posters here Fauci isnt an idiot
Your attempts to emulate Goebbels will not succeed.

Trump hasn't attended a coronavirus task force meeting in five months and is taking no role in combatting the surge in the disease, yea this will end well. LOL

Trump way of dealing with a national pandemic - play golf more than any other president in our history.
Trump is simply bored with it and can't wait to get away from anything to do with the virus.

Why should he when the idiot Faust doesn't have a clue except to be interviewed by fawning liberal commentators? What was it he said about masks again in March?

Who`s faust?
Never mind its Irrelevant as it has nothing to do with trump actively and admittedly downplaying the pandsemic.
Faust is Fauci. Fauci is Faust

Fauci never claimed masks dont work. Only an idiot would say such a thing and unlike some posters here Fauci isnt an idiot
Your attempts to emulate Goebbels will not succeed.
I suppose in Orwellia land, saying masks MIGHT stop one droplet means they "work"?

Is this how far gone humans are today?

Why should he when the idiot Faust doesn't have a clue except to be interviewed by fawning liberal commentators? What was it he said about masks again in March?

Trying to figure out your implication here (it is hard), are you saying that a scientist shouldn't change a working theory in regards to new data? Please try and be more clear so that educated people can debate at something higher than a 5th grade level. Thank you.

Staggering lack of leadership during a national crisis.

What do you want a link for? You never read them-and even if you do you'll just dismiss anything you don't like. I speak from experience.
I read links when the poster has the common courtesy to excerpt the portion of the link that he/she claims proves what he is saying. A headline saying "Orange Man Bad' is of no interest to me.

Trying to figure out your implication here (it is hard), are you saying that a scientist shouldn't change a working theory in regards to new data? Please try and be more clear so that educated people can debate at something higher than a 5th grade level. Thank you.
Why meet with the same idiots?

I read links when the poster has the common courtesy to excerpt the portion of the link that he/she claims proves what he is saying. A headline saying "Orange Man Bad' is of no interest to me.
Why, can't you read more than one line at a time? Ever read a book, or do you get someone to do a precis for you?

Why, can't you read more than one line at a time? Ever read a book, or do you get someone to do a precis for you?
It's rude to just slap up a link all the time. Do the work, snake.

Did Fauci lie about Masks in March?
The only lying came from trump and his yes goons. Trump like what seems most republicans are stuck in a rigid rut of thinking, they don't learn. Fauci never lied, he told people what he thought was accurate at the time and sometimes he was wrong but he never got stuck in saying this is it and nothing will change my thinking.

It's not the nineteen fifties and father doesn't know best anymore. Come on in to the twenty first century.

Who authorized the formation of the Task Force and approved the the members?

You tell us; they seem to be influencing you, judging by your posting history!
What was Fausts quote again about masks in March? What did he say about locking down China?

Back
Top Bottom