• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Covid, Covid, Covid, Covid.' By the way, on November 4, you won't hear about it anymore,"

And here's the weird thing.

Trump could have used his boisterous and larger than life personality to his advantage, he could have come out and used his "America First" and "Make America Great Again" attitude, as much a lie as it is, to rally the country to defeat this virus on a war footing, he could have pulled out all the stops and had he done that, I actually think based on what we have seen in this recent election, he would have easily won, I Have no doubt.

Moon in Korea and Jacinda Ardern in New Zealand proved that leaders who took this thing head on and took action, won BIG and I mean BIG in their respective elections, unheard of in their countries.

But it's like anything else with American Conservative policies, shoot yourself in the foot every step of the way.
Yes he could have made it a reason to reelect him but when all those people were dying in NY he could not bring himself to stop it. It was just too delicious to see. The man was a monster.

After 3 weeks, my brother in law has survived and is going into rehab, but he has no idea where he is. My daughter and grandson have both tested positive today. Grandson feels fine, daughter has body pain, headaches, can't smell and congestion, but as of now is still at home.

Damn, I really hate Donald J. Trump...what a piece of shit!

My sympathies. I hope every one of your family members recovers with no long-term harm.

Yes he could have made it a reason to reelect him but when all those people were dying in NY he could not bring himself to stop it. It was just too delicious to see. The man was a monster.
There needs to be a national movement to call covid-19 "Trump virus" since he's done more than anyone else in the world to let that virus spread.

please quote the parts of the link that you feel are persuasive and factual. Thanks for your understanding.
You got the facts you asked for and refuse to accept them. Just for laughs, tell us again how there's no Cult of Trump and, of course no-way!!! are you not neck-deep in it!!! (emphasis added to reflect your always predictable righteous indignation at such a suggestion).

Last edited:
Nov 14th. Still in the news in Arizona as infection and hospitalization numbers continue to climb. Maybe we didn't get the memo that the virus is to be gone after the 3rd.

You got the facts you asked for and refuse to accept them. Just for laughs, tell us again how there's no Cult of Trump and, of course no-way!!! are you not neck-deep in it!!! (emphasis added to reflect your always predictable righteous indignation at such a suggestion).
WTF are you talking about?! Trump cult? Righteous indignation? Neck deep in it? Did you just get back from listening to some maniacal pastor talking about biblical warnings? Holy Molie. What an unhinged rant You OK, dude?

WTF are you talking about?! Trump cult? Righteous indignation? Neck deep in it? Did you just get back from listening to some maniacal pastor talking about biblical warnings? Holy Molie. What an unhinged rant You OK, dude?
Wow.. I thought you were up to this but obviously not. Too soon?

Wow.. I thought you were up to this but obviously not. Too soon?
Seems you have really gone off some deep end. I have no clue as to what you are talking about and know you don't, either.

After 3 weeks, my brother in law has survived and is going into rehab, but he has no idea where he is. My daughter and grandson have both tested positive today. Grandson feels fine, daughter has body pain, headaches, can't smell and congestion, but as of now is still at home.

Damn, I really hate Donald J. Trump...what a piece of shit!
I'm with you. May your family recover quickly and completely.

And here's the weird thing.

Trump could have used his boisterous and larger than life personality to his advantage, he could have come out and used his "America First" and "Make America Great Again" attitude, as much a lie as it is, to rally the country to defeat this virus on a war footing, he could have pulled out all the stops and had he done that, I actually think based on what we have seen in this recent election, he would have easily won, I Have no doubt.

Moon in Korea and Jacinda Ardern in New Zealand proved that leaders who took this thing head on and took action, won BIG and I mean BIG in their respective elections, unheard of in their countries.

But it's like anything else with American Conservative policies, shoot yourself in the foot every step of the way.
I agree, have been saying that for months.

But in the beginning, he didnt think it would last this long IMO, he tried to ignore it, hoping it would just go away and that he could get the economy back on track again. That's why he pushed for 'open by Easter!'

He had re-election in mind the entire time, not the people. And the economy ONLY because it's the only thing 'the people' believe he ever improved for them.

He blew it...he stayed with that grossly negligent position, demonstrating depraved indifference: the death rate "is what it is."

Instead of undermining the experts and agencies and trying to get them to change their recommendations to fit his agenda, he should have listened to them. We could have been on the upswing by the election, he could have looked like a hero. Hundreds of thousands of lives (many deaths still to come) could have been saved. What a piece of shit he is. And people still voted for him. In appallingly high numbers.

Pfizer's vaccine has nothing to do with Trump, despite him trying to falsely claim credit.

Strictly speaking, it's not even Pfizer's vaccine. Pfizer are just the volume manufacturer of BioNTech's vaccine. (A German company with German government support)

I agree, have been saying that for months.

But in the beginning, he didnt think it would last this long IMO, he tried to ignore it, hoping it would just go away and that he could get the economy back on track again. That's why he pushed for 'open by Easter!'

He had re-election in mind the entire time, not the people. And the economy ONLY because it's the only thing 'the people' believe he ever improved for them.

He blew it...he stayed with that grossly negligent position, demonstrating depraved indifference: the death rate "is what it is."

Instead of undermining the experts and agencies and trying to get them to change their recommendations to fit his agenda, he should have listened to them. We could have been on the upswing by the election, he could have looked like a hero. Hundreds of thousands of lives (many deaths still to come) could have been saved. What a piece of shit he is. And people still voted for him. In appallingly high numbers.
That's the funny thing. He could have been the hero he dreams of being.

But he just didn't have it in him.

Pfizer's vaccine has nothing to do with Trump, despite him trying to falsely claim credit.
Pfizer wants Biden/Harris in so they can continue gouginh Americans for their drugs while selling them at a discount to Canada and other countries. When you pay high prices for drugs during the Biden years, remember what waitresses say as they plop down germ infested food on you table. ENJOY!

Vaccine on the way due ti Trump's leadership.
You have got to be kidding. Trump's leadership has been denial. I guess in his spare time in the bunker he developed the vaccine all by his lonesome.

You have got to be kidding. Trump's leadership has been denial. I guess in his spare time in the bunker he developed the vaccine all by his lonesome.
Vaccine developed in record time because of his insistence. Pfizer intentionally delayed the announcement until after the election because they know Biden will allow them to continue gouging Americans with high drug prices while selling them to other countries on the cheap.

Vaccine developed in record time because of his insistence. Pfizer intentionally delayed the announcement until after the election because they know Biden will allow them to continue gouging Americans with high drug prices while selling them to other countries on the cheap.
Uh huh, trump the wonderful and all powerful the same guy who lied to americans about the virus is also the guy behind the vaccine. Lol, it wouldn't surprise me if he can even spell vaccine let alone develope one.

More fantasy unrealated to reality from you

Uh huh, trump the wonderful and all powerful the same guy who lied to americans about the virus is also the guy behind the vaccine. Lol, it wouldn't surprise me if he can even spell vaccine let alone develope one.
Did Fauci lie about Masks in March?

More fantasy unrealated to reality from you

“Pfizer, like most vaccine developers, relied on federal science and taxpayer-funded technology to improve and accelerate its vaccine project,” said Peter Maybarduk, Public Citizen Access to Medicines program director. “Pfizer overcharged taxpayers for the 100 million doses the government has purchased so far. The government can and must insist on reasonable pricing.”

“Big Pharma started on third base and thought it hit a triple,” said Zain Rizvi, a law and policy researcher in the Access to Medicines program and author of the analysis. “Public science should serve the public interest. The government should require corporations to share technology to help scale up supply around the world.”

“Pfizer, like most vaccine developers, relied on federal science and taxpayer-funded technology to improve and accelerate its vaccine project,” said Peter Maybarduk, Public Citizen Access to Medicines program director. “Pfizer overcharged taxpayers for the 100 million doses the government has purchased so far. The government can and must insist on reasonable pricing.”

“Big Pharma started on third base and thought it hit a triple,” said Zain Rizvi, a law and policy researcher in the Access to Medicines program and author of the analysis. “Public science should serve the public interest. The government should require corporations to share technology to help scale up supply around the world.”
Trump actively and admittedly downplayed the pandemic

Back
Top Bottom