• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Covid Boosters

My bet is most doctors will advise them to wait for the coming omicron specific variant. It's just a matter of weeks.
But in some cases they wont..because some people have conditions that make it too risky to wait.
Which is why you should advise people to discuss with their doctors.

No acting required. I have seen too many vaccinated individuals getting infected with Omicron. I look forward to the booster coming out in weeks. I give all due respect to medical experts, however they do not always get it right.
This is funny.
So medical experts don't always get it right??
But you have it right based on no medical knowledge and your " experience at work".
Bwaaahhhh... lmao.

This is funny.
So medical experts don't always get it right??
But you have it right based on no medical knowledge and your " experience at work".
Bwaaahhhh... lmao.
I don't claim to always have it right either, however on some issues based on published info from medical experts, I am confident in my opinions, such my opinion that Covid 19 is the result of an accidental Wuhan lab leak.

But in some cases they wont..because some people have conditions that make it too risky to wait.
Which is why you should advise people to discuss with their doctors.
If I were not already vaccinated and boosted and some doctor told me to go aheadand get a Covid Vaccine now rather then wait just weeks for a variant specific vaccine, I would consider him or her a quack

If I were not already vaccinated and boosted and some doctor told me to go aheadand get a Covid Vaccine now rather then wait just weeks for a variant specific vaccine, I would consider him or her a quack
And that proves you don't understand medical issues.

I don't claim to always have it right either, however on some issues based on published info from medical experts, I am confident in my opinions, such my opinion that Covid 19 is the result of an accidental Wuhan lab leak.
All conspiracy theorists are confident in their opinions.

Got my booster shot yesterday. Been fighting the fake flu all day. Mostly aches and pains. A good excuse to lay around and do a lot of nothing.

And we know the data is never wrong.

What FDA approved drugs cause cancer?
  • Fluoxetine and Paroxetine. The two drugs are classified as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. ...
  • Zantac. This is one of the most popular heartburn medications in the US. ...
  • Losartan and Valsartan. ...
  • Proton Pump Inhibitors.

Losartan......that was because of some contaminant though, wasn't it?

I found this on drugs.com

Malignancies​

In July 2010, FDA initiated a safety review of angiotensin II receptor antagonists after a published meta-analysis found a modest but statistically significant increase in risk of new cancer occurrence in patients receiving an angiotensin II receptor antagonist compared with control. However, subsequent studies, including a larger meta-analysis conducted by FDA, have not shown such risk. Based on currently available data, FDA has concluded that angiotensin II receptor antagonists do not increase the risk of cancer.

FDA report:

Last edited:
Losartan......that was because of some contaminant though, wasn't it?

I found this on drugs.com

Malignancies​

In July 2010, FDA initiated a safety review of angiotensin II receptor antagonists after a published meta-analysis found a modest but statistically significant increase in risk of new cancer occurrence in patients receiving an angiotensin II receptor antagonist compared with control. However, subsequent studies, including a larger meta-analysis conducted by FDA, have not shown such risk. Based on currently available data, FDA has concluded that angiotensin II receptor antagonists do not increase the risk of cancer.

FDA report:

It's controversial and low risk at best with Losartan still on the market. I take this medicine for my BP.

That's what I take, too.
I also on occasion take Proton Pump Inhibitors. Almost have to.
If it were that bad, the FDA would take them off the market.

All conspiracy theorists are confident in their opinions.
The lab leak theory is not a conspiracy theory.. Even your little buddy Dr Fauci has not entirely ruled it out.

The lab leak theory is not a conspiracy theory.. Even your little buddy Dr Fauci has not entirely ruled it out.
Except you are confident that it was a leak. When the medical experts aren;t confident that it is...
but you.. in your limited knowledge and capacity... are SURE. Think about that for more than a minute.
A broken clock is right twice a day.

Except you are confident that it was a leak. When the medical experts aren;t confident that it is...
but you.. in your limited knowledge and capacity... are SURE. Think about that for more than a minute.
A broken clock is right twice a day.

Not all medical experts are as closed minded as you apparently are. Find me a host animal and I'll reconsider what I believe.

Not all medical experts are as closed minded as you apparently are. Find me a host animal and I'll reconsider what I believe.
No.. I am not closed minded. Its a possibility. Certainly. China plays fast and lose and steals technology without thinking of the consequences. Just look at their space program...
"where is it going to land?" "Uhhhhhh".

However, the difference is that I have more knowledge of the subject.. and know that the medical experts have way more access than you or I have.
Yet you are SURE. Again..think about that for more than a minute.

However, the difference is that I have more knowledge of the subject.. and know that the medical experts have way more access than you or I have.
Yet you are SURE. Again..think about that for more than a minute.
Where are my hip waders? The narcissism is pretty deep in that post. You did not read the links did you? Is the director of WHO not a medical expert? How about Dr Fauci? Medical experts have come out on both sides of the issue. Are you suggesting that we just accept the ones that are politically correct? Once again, come up with a host animal and I may change my view.

Where are my hip waders? The narcissism is pretty deep in that post. You did not read the links did you? Is the director of WHO not a medical expert? How about Dr Fauci? Medical experts have come out on both sides of the issue. Are you suggesting that we just accept the ones that are politically correct? Once again, come up with a host animal and I may change my view.
Lets see. narcissism?
You believe you are definitely right about the lab leak.. when medical experts are not.
And I leave it as a possibility but understand that I don;t have access that those studying the origins do.

And you think I am being narcissistic? Hmmm.

I did read the links. Really nothing there. You have Fauci saying he has an open mind.
A poll on what americans think. Hardly any evidence.
And you have a report of emails of four medical experts discussing whether it could have come from the wuhan lab.

I got the new booster on Monday, along with the flu shot.

I live with an immuno compromised person, it literally was the least I could do.

Why wait? We got our 2nd boosters. What we weren't told, and has somehow been overlooked, and was an unexpected consequence of the 2nd booster - our sex lives have gotten a boost. Maybe coincidence, but we have been more "active" since getting the 2nd booster. Can't wait for the 3rd now.

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing_1f923.png

Yay 🎈 woody time again for all the vax addicts. What, I’m behind 5 jabs now? How will I ever endure? lol.
I'm also getting further and further behind. I had the original two a year and a half ago and I've no plans for any more for the foreseeable future. I was sort of thinking I'd get some natural immunity along the way but I've still yet to get covid. DH has a light cold right now but tested negative yesterday. He'll do another test later today. If he turns positive, maybe we'll both finally end up with some natural immunity.

Back
Top Bottom