• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Court orders company to comply with special counsel subpoena in mystery grand jury appeal

Oh yeah...nothing to do with Trump...hell, you people don't brush your teeth without blaming something or another on Trump....

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
Im sorry you dont like it. But he wasnt mentioned in the OP. But you still jumped in to try to defend and rescue him regardless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

You think God does not appreciate Christians talking about Him in everything they do?

I would have to wonder what God thinks about what he thinks of people using him as a threat. Makes folks who do that more Mafia than faithful using his teachings to guide their individual life and choices.

Back
Top Bottom