• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Convicted Jan.6 terrorist coward flees to Belarus

aaaaaand another sweet delicious dodge LMAO kickign the shit out of your failed posts is so easy
watch me do it again as his post runs and dodges all over the place

BLM is not the topic so theres that and next to even entertain your failed and retarded strawman what factual "BLM" events are you talking about that are the same as the failed insurrection on 1/6?
🍿
There's nothing sweet about your idiocy being rubbed in your face.

You're lashing out and you don't understand why. Would you like me to tell you why?

Ill never understand the strawmen and whataboutisms on this topic especially when they are ones so dishonest and or illogical.
1/6 was one of the worst things to happen to the country in my lifetime, trying to downplay it is just lauhgable
There's a lot you don't understand.

Would you like me to tell you why?

There's a lot you don't understand.

Would you like me to tell you why?
hey look another delicious dodge!!!!! so awesome!
what factual BLM events are you talking about and how do they to equate to the nutters of the failed 1/6 insurrection

any bets my question is completely dodged

Sorry, pal.
I’m not your “pal”. Your pals are all easily identified by their red MAGAt hats and shared desire to destroy our representative democracy.
Your side sucks and it's loaded with filth and degeneracy.
My “side” is those that oppose others that wish to destroy our representative democracy.

Ill never understand the strawmen and whataboutisms on this topic especially when they are ones so dishonest and or illogical.
1/6 was one of the worst things to happen to the country in my lifetime, trying to downplay it is just lauhgable
They are used to it. Faux news taught them well.

They are used to it. Faux news taught them well.

Well Fox is definitely one outlet that pushes horrific false narratives that sheep gobble up like wooly crack but even so . . . .

you would think stupidity that monumental would hinder these people in so many other ways, it doesnt . . .they seem like marvels to me in ways that they have jobs and friends and homes etc and be so dumb

Well Fox is definitely one outlet that pushes horrific false narratives that sheep gobble up like wooly crack but even so . . . .

you would think stupidity that monumental would hinder these people in so many other ways, it doesnt . . .they seem like marvels to me in ways that they have jobs and friends and homes etc and be so dumb
Faux news has used the whataboutery style of presentation since its inception as a key feature.

hey look another delicious dodge!!!!! so awesome!
what factual BLM events are you talking about and how do they to equate to the nutters of the failed 1/6 insurrection

any bets my question is completely dodged
Talk of events like this is above you, AJ.

Would you like to know why?

I'm sorry, but only a tool would try and exalt the government above everyone else. Antifa and BLM are Jan 6 times god knows how many times.
SO you do not see the difference between overthrowing the government and trying to fight for your rights. There has never been a thing as bad as 1/6 in this country since the Civil War. And maybe you should take a look at who got arrested and indicted in those BLM "riots",. Most of them are white and not black as can be seen in the video taken of a white dude breaking windows in Minneapolis while the peaceful marchers were marching by. It sounds like you approve of what the rioters did on January 6th?

I’m not your “pal”. Your pals are all easily identified by their red MAGAt hats and shared desire to destroy our representative democracy.

My “side” is those that oppose others that wish to destroy our representative democracy.
I'm everyone's pal when they pull their head out of their a$$. We just haven't removed yours yet. ;)

Your side hates America. "Change" the Obamas can believe in is the only thing you care about, and it's gone into hyperdrive since the destruction of marriage in 2015.

SO you do not see the difference between overthrowing the government and trying to fight for your rights. There has never been a thing as bad as 1/6 in this country since the Civil War. And maybe you should take a look at who got arrested and indicted in those BLM "riots",. Most of them are white and not black as can be seen in the video taken of a white dude breaking windows in Minneapolis while the peaceful marchers were marching by. It sounds like you approve of what the rioters did on January 6th?
Who overthrew the government? Who even made a dent in the process of overthrowing the government? Nobody. The government is still running with ZERO effect from Jan 6. You're the only ones still bitching about it because you want Trump's head on a platter. You people don't give a shit about this country. lol

I'm everyone's pal when they pull their head out of their a$$. We just haven't removed yours yet. ;)

Your side hates America. "Change" the Obamas can believe in is the only thing you care about, and it's gone into hyperdrive since the destruction of marriage in 2015.

“Destruction of marriage”

What, exactly, is “America hating” about the legalization of same sex marriages?

Talk of events like this is above you, AJ.

Would you like to know why?
and that sweet delicious dodged train keeps on rollin further proving me right LMAO CHOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

we ae still waiting, what factual BLM events are you talking about?
😁🍿

“Destruction of marriage”

What, exactly, is “America hating” about the legalization of same sex marriages?
It's hating the purity and tradition of marriage between man and woman. It wasn't enough that homosexual pretenders could have their own kind of union, they had to f*** with marriage itself.

See, people like you don't understand the subtleties of "change" that is destructive to society. It's why places like Portland, San Francisco and LA have a growing homeless problem. It's why places like Detroit look like a post apocalyptic nightmare. There's no end to the destruction and decay the left brings, and f****** with marriage is just part of it.

and that sweet delicious dodged train keeps on rollin further proving me right LMAO CHOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

we ae still waiting, what factual BLM events are you talking about?
😁🍿
I'll tell you why, you just need to ask.

I'll end up telling you anyways, but I like to at least offer up chances. ;)

Take all the Antifa and BLM trash out first, and then we'll talk about this guy. I want to get a full background on him, not turn blithering democrat and scream for his head without knowing anything.

Psychological projection.

I'll tell you why, you just need to ask.

I'll end up telling you anyways, but I like to at least offer up chances. ;)
funny-red-train-cartoon-vector-26957266.jpg

It's hating the purity and tradition of marriage between man and woman. It wasn't enough that homosexual pretenders could have their own kind of union, they had to f*** with marriage itself.

See, people like you don't understand the subtleties of "change" that is destructive to society. It's why places like Portland, San Francisco and LA have a growing homeless problem. It's why places like Detroit look like a post apocalyptic nightmare. There's no end to the destruction and decay the left brings, and f****** with marriage is just part of it.

In other words, it’s because you are a bigot and people of the same sex getting married triggers you. News flash—nobody cares that your feelings are hurt by LGBT people getting married. Folks like you howling about “big goverment” but then sobbing because the goverment won’t support your bigotry is just too funny…..and hypocritical. Let me guess, you were triggered over the Civil Rights Act too 🙄

Ged, and yet deep red state after deep red state are opioid riddled hellholes. Your entire narrative debunked, just like that. Again, too funny 😂

I'm not the one crying about 1 day that had almost zero impact on this country. ;)

Lol yeah, you are too busy crying over minorities having rights.

Haven't you learned that you don't get to have questions answered?

You are to be taught, and that is it.
chuga chuga choooooo choooooo

not only do the dodges keep coming now the retrarded deflection posts and strawmen . . . . .and they also completely fail and continue our entertainment LMAO
I love this stuff

what factual BLM even were talking about again?
😂🍿

In other words, it’s because you are a bigot and people of the same sex getting married triggers you. News flash—nobody cares that your feelings are hurt by LGBT getting married. Folks like you howling about “big goverment” but then sobbing because the goverment won’t support your bigotry is just too funny…..and hypocritical. Let me guess, you were triggered over the Civil Rights Act too 🙄

Ged, and yet deep red state after deep red state are opioid riddled hellholes. Your entire narrative debunked, just like that. Again, too funny 😂
In your words, yes. In the Left's words, yes. In the words of diapered psychopaths, yes. In the words of arsonists, yes. In the words of purple haired cows in the middle of traffic, yes.

See where this is going?

Back
Top Bottom