• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Convicted Jan.6 terrorist coward flees to Belarus

In your words, yes. In the Left's words, yes. In the words of diapered psychopaths, yes. In the words of arsonists, yes. In the words of purple haired cows in the middle of traffic, yes.

See where this is going?

To you having yet another tantrum rolling around on the floor in tears shrieking about how unfair you think it is that the government won’t support your bigoted views?

Minorities have rights now Ren. No matter how hard you cry, it’ll never be 1950 again.. The world has changed for the better. Get over it.

Lol yeah, you are too busy crying over minorities having rights.
Another stupid comment. lol

Point out where I said that I don't want minorities to have rights.

Would you like me to point where you treat minorities like adorable morons?

I'm everyone's pal when they pull their head out of their a$$. We just haven't removed yours yet. ;)

Your side hates America. "Change" the Obamas can believe in is the only thing you care about, and it's gone into hyperdrive since the destruction of marriage in 2015.
That you and me so clearly disagree is affirmation that my position is correct.

Another stupid comment. lol

Point out where I said that I don't want minorities to have rights.

Would you like me to point where you treat minorities like adorable morons?

When you started wailing about how marriage was “destroyed” in 2015. Duh.

I'm everyone's pal when they pull their head out of their a$$. We just haven't removed yours yet. ;)

Your side hates America. "Change" the Obamas can believe in is the only thing you care about, and it's gone into hyperdrive since the destruction of marriage in 2015.

More right wing hateful lies.

To you having yet another tantrum rolling around on the floor in tears shrieking about how unfair you think it is that the government won’t support your bigoted views?

Minorities have rights now Ren. No matter how hard you cry, it’ll never be 1950 again.. The world has changed for the better. Get over it.
Nothing but calmness here. One of my co-workers just brought in her son to meet us. It's very pleasant here.

What the hell are you talking about with rights? where did I say that minorities can't have rights?

When you started wailing about how marriage was “destroyed” in 2015. Duh.
Homosexuals had the right to do their own thing. Changing the definition of marriage is not doing their own thing -- it's f****** with something else.

Exactly.

Good for you, watsup. You've taken a step into a bigger world. ;)

I haven’t the slightest idea what you are talking about. Apparently, neither do you.

Nothing but calmness here. One of my co-workers just brought in her son to meet us. It's very pleasant here.

What the hell are you talking about with rights? where did I say that minorities can't have rights?

Again, when you started tearfully sobbing about how marriage was “destroyed”, and how “change is destructive to society”, and a bunch of hysterical whining about Detroit this and Portland that. Duh.

Minorities had the right to do their own thing. Changing the definition of marriage is not doing their own thing -- it's f****** with something else.

Still whining about something that’s happened many years ago. Geez, do these right wingers ever get I’ve their constant whining??????
Sorry , but your comment is moot. It’s been settled. Get over it.

Still whining about something that’s happened many years ago. Geez, do these right wingers ever get I’ve their constant whining??????
Sorry , but your comment is moot. It’s been settled. Get over it.
I'm sorry, but it's whining that got the change in the first place. You are the original whiners. We are just the responders.

Minorities had the right to do their own thing. Changing the definition of marriage is not doing their own thing -- it's f****** with something else.

You being in tears because LGBT people’s marriages are legally recognized is your own problem. Nobody else is obligated to feel bad because you are triggered by total strangers getting married.

FOX type propaganda is about as far from “truth” as one can get.
It's the closest thing to truth in mainstream media, by far.

You being in tears because LGBT people’s marriages are legally recognized is your own problem. Nobody else is obligated to feel bad because you are triggered by total strangers getting married.
Sorry, but you're the original cry babies. We're just the responders. ;)

I'm not the one crying unicorn tears when BLM is brought up in a negative light.

Tell me something, AJ. Do you clap your hands with joy and run in circles when you see a black person?

This thread is not about BLM.

Take all the Antifa and BLM trash out first, and then we'll talk about this guy. I want to get a full background on him, not turn blithering democrat and scream for his head without knowing anything.
Gawd you guys are soooo screwed. Your partisanship is so toxic you're ruining your country and you love doing it.

Sorry, but you're the original cry babies. We're just the responders. ;)

Hate to break it to you but you can’t call anyone else a “crybaby” when you are melting down over total strangers getting married.

But then again, melting down over minorities having rights is what folks like you do best.

Gawd you guys are soooo screwed. Your partisanship is so toxic you're ruining your country and you love doing it.
now you fully grasp why Putin SO wanted Trump in 2016, and again in 2020. Any questions?

It's one incident, for God's sake. lol

It's mind bending how you people can bitch endlessly about one incident and ignore the rest of the destruction laid out by rioters all over this country.

It's mind bending how you people can bitch endlessly about one incident and ignore the rest of the destruction laid out by rioters all over this country.
well but try to imagine if you will how the right would have felt about this "one incident" had it been Dems. who would have stormed the Capitol. Any questions?

Nah, what’s really mind bending is watching you hand-wave away a direct attack on the government in favor of wailing about broken windows.

Take all the Antifa and BLM trash out first, and then we'll talk about this guy. I want to get a full background on him, not turn blithering democrat and scream for his head without knowing anything.
Those two groups aren't even close to being as dangerous as the anti American right wing.

Hate to break it to you but you can’t call anyone else a “crybaby” when you are melting down over total strangers getting married.

But then again, melting down over minorities having rights is what folks like you do best.
"Total strangers getting married"? lol

Talk about "Total strangers getting married".

Back
Top Bottom