• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Congressmen ask U.S. Attorney’s Office to investigate Clinton for perjury

All old information that has been rehashed over and over. What is it about you guys that you think if you just keep raising the same garbage you might get different results the 1457th time?

Perhaps you should have chosen a better candidate for your party....you might get better traction that way.

First of all, don't say you guys...ok? I am not a republican.......so stay on point.

The FOIA means something for all citizens, and nobody has the right to destroy any information, even if it is the Secretary Of State. She made the information on that server official the first time she decided to use it. She deleted those emails against guidelines, laws, policies, and national security.

There is a legit argument to be made for prosecutorial proceedings for anyone who does what Clinton has.

This you against us crap is childish BS.

So we aren't arguing about whether she lied and committed perjury before Congress; we are arguing about how MANY times she did it?

Isn't that similar to a little bit pregnant?

FBI Director James Comey testified Thursday that Hillary Clinton’s claims — some made under oath — about her use of a private email server were “not true,” fueling Republican questions about whether in doing so she committed a felony.

[Comey] acknowledged that lying under oath is a felony, as some Republicans point to statements she made last October before the House Benghazi committee…At that hearing, Clinton had claimed that nothing she sent or received was marked classified.

Your honor, the prosecution calls FBI Director James Comey as its first witness.

Hillary Clinton Lied Under Oath And That’s A Felony

So we aren't arguing about whether she lied and committed perjury before Congress; we are arguing about how MANY times she did it?

Isn't that similar to a little bit pregnant?

Can you tell us the exact quotes from her where she perjured herself?

TIA

Can you tell us the exact quotes from her where she perjured herself?

TIA

Pedantic argument alert. You know she testified there were no classified documents on her server. That is a lie, we are arguing about how many times it was a lie, not that it was.

The FBI discovered 110 classified emails on Clinton's server. Some were top secret. She lied, under oath, when she said there were no classified emails sent, or received in her illegal server.

an open a shut case....Just like the last one.

First of all, don't say you guys...ok? I am not a republican.......so stay on point.

The FOIA means something for all citizens, and nobody has the right to destroy any information, even if it is the Secretary Of State. She made the information on that server official the first time she decided to use it. She deleted those emails against guidelines, laws, policies, and national security.

There is a legit argument to be made for prosecutorial proceedings for anyone who does what Clinton has.

This you against us crap is childish BS.

whether it is you, us or I......sorry....but this issue has been hashed, rehashed, rerehashed, rererehashed and rererererehashed...and there remains no basis for prosecution...despite the right-wings desperate hopes.

Pedantic argument alert. You know she testified there were no classified documents on her server. That is a lie, we are arguing about how many times it was a lie, not that it was.

It's pedantic to ask for the exact direct quotes of a witness in a perjury case?

Have you informed the courts of this?

I know exactly what she said and watched every minute of all the the testimony, and have been following every jot and tittle of this case closely since the beginning.

If you can't provide the exact quotes, just say so.

yawn....... why don't you guys try something new? You aren't even going to find a blow job in this one. Sorry.

Don't you ever get tired swimming upstream in Denial?

Comey's testimony is available. Would you like to cite the Director's direct testimony instead of using a Fox News analysis?

Did Comey testify that some of Hillary Clinton’s claims made under oath were untrue, yes or no?

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066076561 said:
Don't you ever get tired swimming upstream in Denial?

LOL....lets see.....from actions and a historical context...it doesn't look like I am the one swimming upstream....now does it?

We are so screwed this election the choice is a lying sack of crap that sees the oval office as an open check book or Donald Trump.

It's pointless for the Republicans to try and bring Hillary to Justice when so many Democrats and especially her followers are more concerned about the D after her name than the morally bankrupt person it belongs to.

Those 3 emails you mention were part of the 30,000 that her attorneys deleted. The FBI was only able to reconstruct a small number of those 30,000, so we really don't know how many of those deleted emails contained classified data.

A triumphant return of the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence arguments.

a+b=c
c-b=a

Is that the simplistic equation you're using to come up with these investigations? I think it's too advanced for the way the GOP comes up with these investigations. It's more of a constant subtraction of investigative measures until you find one who is willing to convict Hillary. The GOP couldn't do it with its investigation. You went to the FBI. The FBI couldn't do it. Now you're going to this guy. Eventually, you are going to run out of people who don't come up with the results you want. What then? Conspiracy theory?

LOL....lets see.....from actions and a historical context...it doesn't look like I am the one swimming upstream....now does it?

Yes you absolutely are.

No. He didn't.

Yes he did. Are you just a Hillary slurper or lying as well?

FBI Director James Comey confirmed on Thursday that some of Hillary Clinton's statements and explanations about her email server to the House Benghazi Committee last October were not true, as evidenced by the bureau's investigation into whether she mishandled classified information.

Read more: Comey challenges truthfulness of Clinton's email defenses - POLITICO

It's pedantic to ask for the exact direct quotes of a witness in a perjury case?

Have you informed the courts of this?

I know exactly what she said and watched every minute of all the the testimony, and have been following every jot and tittle of this case closely since the beginning.

If you can't provide the exact quotes, just say so.

I don't need to provide the exact quotes. She stated both under oath to Congress and publicly that there were no classified documents sent. That is false. So your argument is an attempt to bog things down in details when her statements have been quite plain. Hence your argument is an attempt to push into semantics and split hairs.

Out of 30,000+ emails, the FBI found a grand total of three that were marked "Confidential."

That's it. That's all.

Just to beat a dead horse with what's already been said...I think you missed the report FBI director Comey gave. Not only did he specifically state that there were emails that were marked at the secret level :)58 in the video), but that the markings don't matter. She had multiple email chains that contained the highest classification level information at the time of the incident.

No...nice try but that this is an utter fail. I see that the liberal official storyline is being solidified and propagated to distort the truth.

I just wonder what Donald Trump is hiding with his refusal to produce his tax returns?

The fact that he paid no tax at all?
The fact that he gave nothing at all to charity, "baby Christian" that he is?

What does someone not releasing their own personal information have to do with someone violating OPSEC rules and regulations?

It is called Desperation, they know Trump will lose the election unless they can somehow get Hillary out of the race, pathetic.

Wrong. Hillary is Trumps best shot at winning. She's really that bad.

Wrong. Hillary is Trumps best shot at winning. She's really that bad.

Hillary is a terrible nominee. Trump also has no chance of beating her. He was quite literally the worst person the GOP could have put forward.

Back
Top Bottom